Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you wan't to know, Ask them.

there are so many selling right now.

Probably due to the economy..many folks thought the RV would have happened awhile ago, and just need some extra cash...JMO

I too am cash strapped. I will unload other things before I unload my ID.

Pssst...anyone want to buy my children?

• Upvote 9

Probably due to the economy..many folks thought the RV would have happened awhile ago, and just need some extra cash...JMO

Excellent point, I have actually thought about selling some to pay off some bills, but then after reflecting, it was not money I needed to pay bills with, but with the potential return that we could see, I just couldn't justify doing that. Call me crazy, but with all the latest news out of Iraq, I figure I can wait longer, and worst case scenario I either break even or even lose a little.

how old?

Every other post on DV is of someone selling ID. If this RV is imminent, why all the selling, the dumping of ID. Give me your thoughts.

Some don't believe it is as imminent as all that. Also, might not be as many selling as you thought. There seems to be an abundance of people selling that insist on listing it 3 or 4 times, and in different sections.

• Upvote 2

Now, that was funny, Luigi. :lol::lol::lol: Do they do windows? :P

Anyway, I agree with what some are saying. A lot of people bought into the hype and now need the money because it didn't happen as fast as they were told. I've been in this a long time and I am not selling; in fact, I'm going to continue to buy here and there. If I lose money, fine; but if it revalued and I had sold, I think I would shoot myself. :P Okay, just kidding, but I'd sure regret that for the rest of my years.

Have a nice evening,

Kim B)

Now, that was funny, Luigi. :lol::lol::lol: Do they do windows? :P

Anyway, I agree with what some are saying. A lot of people bought into the hype and now need the money because it didn't happen as fast as they were told. I've been in this a long time and I am not selling; in fact, I'm going to continue to buy here and there. If I lose money, fine; but if it revalued and I had sold, I think I would shoot myself. :P Okay, just kidding, but I'd sure regret that for the rest of my years.

Have a nice evening,

Kim B)

I bought into the hype. Now........if I sell.............hanging around all of you folks would be considered cyber stalking!

• Upvote 1

To sum it up people arent selling all their dinar they are freeing some up and selling because people are hurting for money its tough out there right now ive heard some very sad stroies as of late and it doesnt seem like its going away anytime soon. Hang in there everyone it will RV but who the heck knows when.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

how old?

Some don't believe it is as imminent as all that. Also, might not be as many selling as you thought. There seems to be an abundance of people selling that insist on listing it 3 or 4 times, and in different sections.

A lot of post selling dinar are the same people just in different forum sections & some I don't believe have any intentions on selling at all, I've never got a response back from several sellers over the months..I'm still buying...

Every other post on DV is of someone selling ID. If this RV is imminent, why all the selling, the dumping of ID. Give me your thoughts.

Don't exaggerate, Luigi... It's not "every other post"....,,

Nothing strange... For some it got to the point where stress or fear or both went over their tolerability level... Happens.... And for some it's just urgent need for cash... Happens.

Some people are often living toward the edge anyway, and now almost all regular expenses have been creeping up. Groceries cost a lot more than they did just a few months ago. Gas is up. Utilities are up. School lunches are up. And they can hang around here wishing only so long before they get so frustrated that they give up.

• Upvote 1

People are dumping the Dinar because from an investment standpoint it is a terrible investment. From the second you purchase the dinar you lose 30%. If you calculate a simple return on investment of just 5% and compound over the years you have held the dinar the loses only grow. Had you not been such a dreamer and had invested in gold or silver as an example, you would have made as much as 200% on your investment. But Dinar addicts are like people who only play the lottery when it goes over 100 Million, because 90 Million just isn't worth it! Everyone here expects a 3,000% return on investment or bust. To date you have lost aproximately 45% the first year you entered this game and even more as you hold on for dear life. People are going to slam me for this truth.

I personaly offset all of my dinar purchases by buying physical silver. Made back all of my dinar purchese free and clear! Now I wait it out with OPM ( OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2