Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Better to buy Dinar or Dong?

iqdheadlines

Is better to purchase the Iraqi Dinar or the Vietnamese Dong?

For example: Let's say that the Iraqi Dinar revalued at $3.00+ and the Vietnamese Dong revalued at $0.05+ and you bought a million of each.

Iraqi Dinar: 1,000,000 x $3.00 = $$3,000,000.

Vietnamese Dong: 10,000,000 x $0.05 = $500,000.00

The above example is without a re-domination taking place and you can roughly purchase 10 million Dong for the same price of purchasing 1 million Dinar.

So with the above figures and taking into mind that the Dinar is obviously of much higher value than the Dong, will mean that purchasing any amount of Dong is a waste of time and money as you would be getting a way larger return on investing in the Dinar in any amount.:)

Also to consider, as many believe, the Dong is tied economically to the Yuan. If the Chinese continue to stubbornly keep the Yuan at unrealistically low levels, that could keep the Dong from appreciating as well. The IQD, IMO, with it's asset backing of gold and oil, is a much better and more immediate bet.....and the numbers are better.

if the dong was close, which i dont think it is, we would be hearing a lot more coming out of vietnam, maybe.. however, i think the dinar is ready to pop. at that time it would be wise to buy heavily in dong, i know i am. i see the dong as a good investment for my kids as i think it may be that long before something significant happens with the dong. as cheap as it is you could steadily buy into the dong and have a crapload by the time it hits.