Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Historian

Dinalr sponge

If you have time, I encourage you to listen to the mp3 at the 12:00 minute mark for her thoughts.

https://app.freeconf...6719;0NDkwNDAx1

Thanks for the post. This woman "Historian" is very knowledgeable and her profession has been to build government and corporate initiatives. To give a quick summary she speaks of the global economy, the crisis with the Euro and how all these global economic events that will play into the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. She basically reconstructs the picture of the initiative of Iraq and a global reset to cure the financial problems of the world. The solution is in the mainstream media and we need to focus less on intel of Iraq but more so on mainstream media. These global events she suspects will be the revaluation of many currencies which are in place to change before the end of October. She estimates 150+ currencies will revalue. If one looks at the broader view, one will find comfort in this.

It makes sense to her why a currency may revalue at 1000%. One cannot compare this to a typical investment. This is about countries solving debt problems by moving money. A radical change will trigger a domino effect, which will effect many countries and solve problems. In order for the Iraq initiative to be successful they will need to make a radical change to be viable as an independent country over many years of operation, the value of the dinar needs to go back to what it once was at least, but possible more to effect the rest of the world. The RV is not the goal of Iraq, they have a vision of how they want to be as a country, this is just a part of the process. In order to continue with this process, Iraq will need money, which is the value of the dinar. To be successful as a country they need to have a valuable currency, so they can rebuild, and most of this rebuilding will come after the revaluation once they prove they have value and they will then get the support of International business. She feels Iraq does not have to be finished with anything to RV, but they do need to have certain things in place, which they do as she sees it. The players in the bigger picture are what Iraq is waiting for, which she feels is quite soon.

Worth listening to until....the GET team starts yapping after she speaks.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post. This woman "Historian" is very knowledgeable and her profession has been to build government and corporate initiatives. To give a quick summary she speaks of the global economy, the crisis with the Euro and how all these global economic events that will play into the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. She basically reconstructs the picture of the initiative of Iraq and a global reset to cure the financial problems of the world. The solution is in the mainstream media and we need to focus less on intel of Iraq but more so on mainstream media. These global events she suspects will be the revaluation of many currencies which are in place to change before the end of October. She estimates 150+ currencies will revalue. If one looks at the broader view, one will find comfort in this.

It makes sense to her why a currency may revalue at 1000%. One cannot compare this to a typical investment. This is about countries solving debt problems by moving money. A radical change will trigger a domino effect, which will effect many countries and solve problems. In order for the Iraq initiative to be successful they will need to make a radical change to be viable as an independent country over many years of operation, the value of the dinar needs to go back to what it once was at least, but possible more to effect the rest of the world. The RV is not the goal of Iraq, they have a vision of how they want to be as a country, this is just a part of the process. In order to continue with this process, Iraq will need money, which is the value of the dinar. To be successful as a country they need to have a valuable currency, so they can rebuild, and most of this rebuilding will come after the revaluation once they prove they have value and they will then get the support of International business. She feels Iraq does not have to be finished with anything to RV, but they do need to have certain things in place, which they do as she sees it. The players in the bigger picture are what Iraq is waiting for, which she feels is quite soon.

Outstanding review! I will give a listen...until the yapping starts!!!

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Very well written. Thanks for the summery. :D

I believe "historian" is spot on with her analogy, very good imo.....it fits in with something else i read about world currency changes and how govts reduce there debts by changing currency values. as like whats about to happen in europe. most in europe will lose there savings by taxing and hyperinflation, and currency changes. this is how govts will pay down debts. you will be doing it with your savings. however some will prosper with this, people in debt. peoples debts will be diminished on a currency change. hopefully our dinar investment will help curb the effects. The Redistribution Of Wealth. DESIGNED Financial Repression. Designed to draw off your savings and speculations.

i would highly recomend reading this too

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/daniel-amerman/2011/09/20/potential-euro-collapse-and-rapid-redistribution-of-personal-wealth

• Upvote 1

Outstanding review! I will give a listen...until the yapping starts!!!

Thanks!

Thank you, so what was your take on Historian?

Very well written. Thanks for the summery. :D

Thanks, it was a coffee buzz at 3:00 AM, I am surprised at how much I understood. ;)

thanks for the post makes sense.

It does, doesn't it? Wow it lines up with information posted by EKG actually.

It makes sense to her why a currency may revalue at 1000%

End Quote

1000% means 10 times the current value which would translate in $0.01 roughly.

Umberto, thanks, however this may be out of context I think she may have said 1000% or more.... If you find the time to listen, it is worth the time.

Umberto, thanks, however this may be out of context I think she may have said 1000% or more.... If you find the time to listen, it is worth the time.

Ok. Thanks and I will ( listen)..

And I do appreciate you calling me by my real name .Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

Ok. Thanks and I will ( listen)..

And I do appreciate you calling me by my real name .Thanks.

My grandfather is Italian. (Florence) rolleyes.gif My FAVORITE part of my heritage. My friends feel if they tied my hands behind my back, I would be mute. My passion, my drive and product (made of Italian leathers) is the Italian in me.

• Upvote 1

My grandfather is Italian. (Florence) rolleyes.gif My FAVORITE part of my heritage. My friends feel if they tied my hands behind my back, I would be mute. My passion, my drive and product (made of Italian leathers) is the Italian in me.

DinarDana... That's interesting .... Your comment about being tied and therefore being mute made me smile... But you may be aware that not all Italians are like that ( not that there is anything wrong in that.. I am like that myself)...

My Father was from the South ( Sicily, Messina) and you could mistake him ( not for looks but for his act) for a Scandinavian.. He would talk very little and wouldn't move his hands at all... My Mother instead from the Deep North ( where I live, Trento) was extremely cheerful, loved talking and chatting all the time and used to move her hands a lot.....And I took all that from Mother.......That goes against the typical stereotype already existing inside Italy itself ...Which imples that Northern Italians be cold and the Southerners instead totally hot....

I listened to the Historian....At one point she states that she thinks that the "secret source or sources" referenced by Merkel and Sarkozy in their meeting about the solution for the Euro Crisis could be the Dinar RV.......I really don't know about that... But anything is possible.

Edited by umbertino

DinarDana... That's interesting .... Your comment about being tied and therefore being mute made me smile... But you may be aware that not all Italians are like that ( not that there is anything wrong in that.. I am like that myself)...

My Father was from the South ( Sicily, Messina) and you could mistake him ( not for looks but for his act) for a Scandinavian.. He would talk very little and wouldn't move his hands at all... My Mother instead from the Deep North ( where I live, Trento) was extremely cheerful, loved talking and chatting all the time and used to move her hands a lot.....And I took all that from Mother.......That goes against the typical stereotype already existing inside Italy itself ...Which imples that Northern Italians be cold and the Southerners instead totally hot....

I listened to the Historian....At one point she states that she thinks that the "secret source or sources" referenced by Merkel and Sarkozy in their meeting about the solution for the Euro Crisis could be the Dinar RV.......I really don't know about that... But anything is possible.

Yes, I agree about the Merkel and Sarkozy comment, I did not really agree with that statement either, but overall I thought she made a great deal of sense. I won't discount her entirely, but like anyone else she offers an opinion. I just thought it was a rational, educated opinion.

biggrin.gifMy grandfather's family came here to the USA during WWII - they are warm, loving and have deep family values, and FOOD, great food was a daily celebration. I have yet to meet a cold Italian in the USA. I loved being in their homes, being in their company. It was so different than my family from Finland. (ha ha).

• Upvote 1

I liked the interview and not dumping on it, BUT what do we know about anyone on a phone call or the worldwide web claiming to be an authority on 'initiatives', an economy, or an Rv. It's a wise move to be skeptical with these types of calls. The 'Historian' could just be an ambiguous non essential person plucked out of the get team or okie masses with a bit of business experience and pursuasive rhetoric. Happens all the time and keeps the masses hopeful. The recording sounded good and it makes sense, but lets consider the source and take it for what it is....talk and hypothesis.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I agree about the Merkel and Sarkozy comment, I did not really agree with that statement either, but overall I thought she made a great deal of sense. I won't discount her entirely, but like anyone else she offers an opinion. I just thought it was a rational, educated opinion.

biggrin.gifMy grandfather's family came here to the USA during WWII - they are warm, loving and have deep family values, and FOOD, great food was a daily celebration. I have yet to meet a cold Italian in the USA. I loved being in their homes, being in their company. It was so different than my family from Finland. (ha ha).

Wow... Talk about Extremes... Finland and Italy.....Never been to Finland and I'm sure it's a great place... I visited Sweden and Norway and People ( not all ) tend to be kinda cold over there.....Or at least I perceived them that way

Agreed on your comment on the Historian. Thanks for the audio link.

Edited by umbertino

I liked the interview and not dumping on it, BUT what do we know about anyone on a phone call or the worldwide web claiming to be an authority on 'initiatives', an economy, or an Rv. It's a wise move to be skeptical with these types of calls. The 'Historian' could just be an ambiguous non essential person plucked out of the get team or okie masses with a bit of business experience and pursuasive rhetoric. Happens all the time and keeps the masses hopeful. The recording sounded good and it makes sense, but lets consider the source and take it for what it is....talk and hypothesis.

Its opinion - she says she is not an economist. Yes someone may have plucked her out of the masses, however, she is articulate, well-spoken and has an IQ at least 50 points higher than the GET team and Oakie combined. What makes sense to me is what she states I have been hearing rumblings of from other news sources. I agree, hypothesis!

but if you can't trust the GET team, and she has just joined the GET team.............. why trust her?

It is not about trust, let's have a drink and talk about this now. You have to listen to understand why I even bothered to write a summary for others. If you listen to global news and have read books written by economists, it will make a bit of sense. Just because the GET team is useless, doesn't mean a guest speaker is not credible. She may be naive and got rooked into speaking on their CC, not knowing who she is getting involved with. I will give this person the benefit of doubt.

• Upvote 1

Wow... Talk about Extremes... Finland and Italy.....Never been to Finland and I'm sure it's a great place... I visited Sweden and Norway and People ( not all ) tend to be kinda cold over there.....Or at least I perceived them that way

Agreed on your comment on the Historian. Thanks for the audio link.

Umberto, yes that was extreme - family feuds for years. This experience has taught me to be extremely tolerant of racial, cultural and religious differences.

Its opinion - she says she is not an economist. Yes someone may have plucked her out of the masses, however, she is articulate, well-spoken and has an IQ at least 50 points higher than the GET team and Oakie combined. What makes sense to me is what she states I have been hearing rumblings of from other news sources. I agree, hypothesis!

It is not about trust, let's have a drink and talk about this now. You have to listen to understand why I even bothered to write a summary for others. If you listen to global news and have read books written by economists, it will make a bit of sense. Just because the GET team is useless, doesn't mean a guest speaker is not credible. She may be naive and got rooked into speaking on their CC, not knowing who she is getting involved with. I will give this person the benefit of doubt.

A few very credible people have been known to talk with the GET group, perhaps as a way to dispense correct information. Maybe they felt they needed to give those poor saps some correct info as a reference point, hoping they would make it out alive.

There may be some unknowing people that get pulled into a group that has asked them to speak on a subject, not knowing who the GET group is. Ego can catch your good sense off guard.

I would not disregard the "historian's" credibility yet. Perhaps information may filter down, as it usually does, and then we won't be caught with having to defend criticisms. And then again, may the historian is Okie's sister.

Thanks Dana!

PS Sorry, I did not finish reading your post before I posted. I should have said I agree with your analogy of a person getting pulled in not knowing who GET is. PEACE!

Edited by Carrello

*hands Dana one of her famous Margaritas*

wub.gif

A few very credible people have been known to talk with the GET group, perhaps as a way to dispense correct information. Maybe they felt they needed to give those poor saps some correct info as a reference point, hoping they would make it out alive.

There may be some unknowing people that get pulled into a group that has asked them to speak on a subject, not knowing who the GET group is. Ego can catch your good sense off guard.

I would not disregard the "historian's" credibility yet. Perhaps information may filter down, as it usually does, and then we won't be caught with having to defend criticisms. And then again, may the historian is Okie's sister.

Thanks Dana!

PS Sorry, I did not finish reading your post before I posted. I should have said I agree with your analogy of a person getting pulled in not knowing who GET is. PEACE!

Thanks Carello, agreed! If all I am hearing is correct we will be off this train soon - I am optimistically cautious.

Umberto, yes that was extreme - family feuds for years. This experience has taught me to be extremely tolerant of racial, cultural and religious differences.

And that's indeed an awesome Teaching.... Should be mandatory imho...

I acknowledge the fact that sometimes ( despite my attempts not to most of the time) I lack at that myself and I don't like it

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1