Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My 1st Bank Story

stonecold555

I have never posted a rumor on any site ever,I've been invested with this for over 5 years and worked for a contractor in Iraq for 4 years.

I went to my bank today(BankofAmerica),to make a deposit ,I saw 1 of the private bankers standing there not looking to busy,so I walked over and asked if she could help me with a foreign currency exchange,and of course she said sure...lol..and I asked her about the Dinar,she kinda laughed and gave me that bank smile,giveme a minute and I will grab our currency book...Well she turned to the IQD page and look dumbfounded,and looked at me and said that is now a tradeable currency any one of the tellers can help you with your transaction..so I got in line to wait on next teller and I overheard her tell someone she wanted to take care of my business(WOOHOOO Front of the line).she asked me how much I had to exchange,and spent the next 10 minutes finding nothing on the IQD,She told me there was 0,no rate what so ever,and the screen was just blank,so I said thank you very much ,can u deposit this check for me...she said yes and then asked have I been able to help you today?I said yes mamn more then you know..and she said the only thing I can figure ,is corporate is waiting for the rate to post because as of last month it was untradeable in our book...thanks and have a nice day...I'm sure I'll probably get bashed over this ..but I don't care cuz I've dodged bullets,motars,and IED's over there and these forums are not so bad....(papercuts..now that would be a new one for me....lol)

I won't bash you.........first, I think there has been far too much of that today. And next, I find your story refreshing. You even tell us why you were at the bank in the first place! Most make it sound like they just HAPPENED to be there, or were "casing the joint". I seriously need to work on my smile and looks though. Most of these stories say the bank person looked "this way or that way" and the smile/grin was......what is a bank smile?? Does it show more teeth? When people walk into my tax office, do I have a tax smile? Or do I just smile? hmmmmmmmmmmm not sure. :lol:

• Upvote 3

There are some bank "stories" which I perceive as true, made up stories. I believe you stonecold555, straight up.

We are now just waiting on when we can all exchange our dinars at a rate favorable to us..

JUST COME ON RV! We have been waiting!

Thx for the post Stonecold. ;)

I Luv a Good Bank Story b4 Bedtime.

Now I can go to Bed and have Dreams of RV's + Sugar Plums dancing in My Head. B)

Hey ! Where's My PJ's with the Feet in Them ? :blink:

:D:D:D

I let Canuklady borrow them. She said she wanted to sew a picture of a clown on the butt. Was that wrong? :lol:

• Upvote 3

Being a BofA customer, I will confirm the last statement the teller made, "have I been able to help you today with all of your banking needs?" is accurate......what I am confused about is your profile page.....look at those friends, even Adam......

Please tell the single guys your secret. Are you Stonecold Steve Austin?

• Upvote 3

Thx for the post Stonecold. ;)

I Luv a Good Bank Story b4 Bedtime.

Now I can go to Bed and have Dreams of RV's + Sugar Plums dancing in My Head. B)

Hey ! Where's My PJ's with the Feet in Them ? :blink:

:D:D:D

Thug.... I heard it from a clown you don't wear pj's!!! :o

• Upvote 1

Being a BofA customer, I will confirm the last statement the teller made, "have I been able to help you today with all of your banking needs?" is accurate......what I am confused about is your profile page.....look at those friends, even Adam......

nope but I am a truckdriver with call sign Stonecold............... and years ago did work on his dads cars down in Victoria,Tx......

• Upvote 2

I wish he would have stunned the teller for not giving the details and washed it down with a cold beer.

Cuz that bottom line cuz stonecold said so.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Thug.... I heard it from a clown you don't wear pj's!!! :o

Ur Right ! I Usually Sleep In The Nude ! :o

And That Created A Major Commotion When I Took A Nap On The Plane Last Week !

:D :D :D

You left them by my bed

Yo, Snap ! U Figured Me Out ! :o

Even Though I Don't Wear PJ's, I Intentionally Left Them So I Would Have To Return ! :rolleyes:

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

I wish he would have stunned the teller for not giving the details and washed it down with a cold beer.

Cuz that bottom line cuz stonecold said so.biggrin.gif

That's right baby....sent you a msg earlier, hollar back at me. We might be able to make some $ before this hits.

nope but I am a truckdriver with call sign Stonecold............... and years ago did work on his dads cars down in Victoria,Tx......

Alright, that's where he is from......i dated a girl from Victoria, last name Blevins....years ago. Hottie.

Ur Right ! I Usually Sleep In The Nude ! :o

And That Created A Major Commotion When I Took A Nap On The Plane Last Week !

:D :D :D

Yo, Snap ! U Figured Me Out ! :o

Even Though I Don't Wear PJ's, I Intentionally Left Them So I Would Have To Return ! :rolleyes:

B) B) B)

Well Planned Thug......... there is a difference between "bed" time and "sleep" time!!!! ;)

• Upvote 1