Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10-12-2011 Guru Adam Montana Allawi is not stepping down from the government, he will still be a part of this investment, this is a GOOD development. in his own words, he is stepping away "for the good of Iraq". this is AWESOME, because for a very long time we have seen delay after delay over the political struggle between the Sunnis (Allawi's supporters) and the rest of the country. with Allawi officially stating that he is "renouncing" the current government, but at the same time officially "stepping back" from the political tug-of-war...this gives us an opening to actually RESOLVE and MOVE FORWARD. in my opinion, this is great for the value of dinar and puts us on track for a 2011 RV. I think it could happen by Thanksgiving but I feel even more confident that we should see it by the end of the year.

• Upvote 2

How do you define Guru? I've never considered Adam a 'guru' . I believe Adam to be honest, trustworthy, and unselfish in his presentations. He has investments and seeks to help others make money on theirs. To me a 'guru' is just the opposite. Someone who definately trys to take advantage of other people's ignorance and tries to mislead.

well.....................just get it from Okie!! and it's your own fault...............I begged you to stop at your 10th margarita.

I only had that 1more...after dancing with the bushes...barely made it to bed.

Thanx for the fun time :partyhat:

How do you define Guru? I've never considered Adam a 'guru' . I believe Adam to be honest, trustworthy, and unselfish in his presentations. He has investments and seeks to help others make money on theirs. To me a 'guru' is just the opposite. Someone who definately trys to take advantage of other people's ignorance and tries to mislead.

Wrong, CJ - a guru is defined as an Indian spiritual advisor in good faith - an ultimate irony and indication of the warped mentality widespread among most in this dinar internet world. How many pumpers that hide in cyberspace as gurus fit this description - my guess is zero, what say you ?