Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Duckyboy info (Olddab post at OOMF)

trooper

Duckyboy info (Olddab post at OOMF): Dinar Recaps 10/9/11

October 9th, 2011 04:40 pm ·

This is from our source who has been checked out. Let’s hope he is correct

Recap: Erbil/Arbil – Done, in law, in the Gazette. Article 140 – Done but not implemented. HCL – Done. Rate – around $4.25. Rate Change – maybe tonight on Forex. Meeting Tomorrow – just formality to announce changes.

From Duckyboy

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Tomorrow is Columbus Day !!!

B):D:P:DB)

well then of COURSE it will RV tomorrow! Why didn't the GURUS see that as a sign earlier? My bank is actually open though........I have never seen a bank open on a Holiday. Not sure what that says about them, but as long as I can cash in, who cares?

Recap: Erbil/Arbil – Done, in law, in the Gazette. Article 140 – Done but not implemented. HCL – Done. Rate – around $4.25. Rate Change – maybe tonight on Forex. Meeting Tomorrow – just formality to announce changes.

From Duckyboy

Checked out.......checked out of where?... a mental institution

duck................boyohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

From Duckyboy

It would be so nice if we had a link .

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 1

It would be so nice if we had a link .

http://www.iraq-lg-l...rg/en/node/2158

up at the top you can click translate to get english, if not use your translator. google, bing, babylon

If that link bother you because of the date. Go hear http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/ and in the bottom section dated today (oct 9) click on the one that says law. That is it. Then you can translate.

Make sure to click on the law and not document. You can go back to the document, and it also has more of the oil law.

Edited by uncirculd

All these documents are in Arabic and everyone does not have a translator. Useless to me, but thanks for trying.

IT MUST BE ME. OH WELL.

Google bing translator. you can copy paste

How many times have we heard that Erbil was in the Gazette now?

I put the link in here 2 times already. go look. you don't have to have a translator use bing translator on line or google. geez, ppl don't be so lazy.

Total Bull She At ! B)

read this whole thread. you don't have to have a translator use bing translator on line or google. geez, ppl don't be so lazy.

this does not mean we have rv tomorrow though.

Edited by uncirculd