Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone else get the feeling that'......

teddyruxbin

Lots if things would need to go completely wrong before that would happen. Most people or americans that is... are normal clear thinking folks. The yahoos down on wall street are a joke! Most Don't know why their there. Lazy low lifes with nothing to do. They are trying to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble. There are wrong ways to go about things and the right way. Which way you and choose is your choice.... just think everyone needs to be educated before they make a stand. IMHO :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Lots if things would need to go completely wrong before that would happen. Most people or americans that is... are normal clear thinking folks. The yahoos down on wall street are a joke! Most Don't know why their there. Lazy low lifes with nothing to do. They are trying to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble. There are wrong ways to go about things and the right way. Which way you and choose is your choice.... just think everyone needs to be educated before they make a stand. IMHO :)

How many times have you voiced your opinion and haven't been heard or even noticed by the Upper echelon? I went through New York today and got stopped by the police. I wasn't wearing my seat belt.

It seems to me that that is a violation of my constitutional right. It's called freedom of choice. You may not realize it but our rights are being violated more and more. Open your eyes.

That's the only way this evil strong arming tax happy fools in Washington will listen. Or will they. No! Not until the whole Nation addresses the problem all together. Go RV.

• Upvote 4

'Occupy Wall Street' and all the other growing civil unrest in America is eventually going to lead to Martial Law?

Sometimes I think we are already under Martial Law. Under Martial Law the Constitution of the USA is suspended. The constitution says the states have the police power. However, the feds seem to have already taken that over FBI and controling local law through the use of federal funding. Just a thought.

How many times have you voiced your opinion and haven't been heard or even noticed by the Upper echelon? I went through New York today and got stopped by the police. I wasn't wearing my seat belt.

It seems to me that that is a violation of my constitutional right. It's called freedom of choice. You may not realize it but our rights are being violated more and more. Open your eyes.

That's the only way this evil strong arming tax happy fools in Washington will listen. Or will they. No! Not until the whole Nation addresses the problem all together. Go RV.

I completely understand what your saying and I agree with you. But do really think they give a crap???? Honestly... my point was about how they are just causing trouble in wall street without really know why they are their. Granted some of them do and have the right way yo voice their opinion. Its going to take much more for martial law to start. Much more and I'd be the First to take of arms for my freedom and my family! Washington isn't listening now. They didn't listen the last tine we voted and and not listening now!I believe this upcoming election is So important and the only way to reverse that THIS administration has done! My opinions have never been heard or taken seriously but I still email my senator and congressman and voice my opinion. I never give up and since you have been wronged is all the more reason to keep at it. But this wall street stuff isn't working. They are not taken anyone serious. GO RV INDEED

Was it the people who didn't vote in the last election who put Barry in office? If all the regular folk will turn out and vote he will not be elected again and neither will his cronies - Nancy, Harry, Barny and the rest of the gang. Have people had enough yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No.

You have people being paid to be there now.

There's always been protests. Cripes, the freakin' Tea Party had one in almost every city a couple of years ago, not all went peaceful, at least around here.

Martial Law, IF it ever happened, would only happen in one city, per it's police, until things are over.

'Occupy Wall Street' and all the other growing civil unrest in America is eventually going to lead to Martial Law?

Isn't that exactly what Obama and his party wants.... civil unrest so he can claim he must straighten us out like Libya and others? Where he can claim we are out of control terrorist whom he needs to circumvent, so he can declare martial law and suspend elections. Haven't you seen Obama in the news encouraging these people to do civil unrest? He is telling them they need to be heard, stimulating them, encouraging them knowing it will turn into trouble. Just what he wants to be able to put his foot down and take control....... Doesn't he have too much control now?

Edited by stronglilly
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which constitutional rights are you referring to? I have yet to see anything in the Bill of Rights that gives citizens any rights of choice like what you are referring to.

Unfortunately, not everything is a rights violation simply because we may not want to adhere to it.

Yeah, they kind of look really dumb when asked on TV why there are there and they ain't got a clue. You have to understand why your there. There has been a long time breeding of Koolaid drinkers. Stand for something or fall for anything. But you must know what your standing for.

Isn't that exactly what Obama and his party wants.... civil unrest so he can claim he must straighten us out like Libya and others? Where he can claim we are out of control terrorist whom he needs to circumvent, so he can declare martial law and suspend elections. Haven't you seen Obama in the news encouraging these people to do civil unrest? He is telling them they need to be heard, stimulating them, encouraging them knowing it will turn into trouble. Just what he wants to be able to put his foot down and take control....... Doesn't he have too much control now?

I am really getting sick of people saying that the president of any administration has control of the US. It is corporate and world big money that controls everything you do.....Your opinion is just that ......you can yell and scream all you want, if it doesn't go their way. you can forget about it.

So untill everybody can get together and get rid of lobbyist that influence our government, it will be same old same old. President's are just puppets. ;)

• Upvote 1

I completely understand what your saying and I agree with you. But do really think they give a crap???? Honestly... my point was about how they are just causing trouble in wall street without really know why they are their. Granted some of them do and have the right way yo voice their opinion. Its going to take much more for martial law to start. Much more and I'd be the First to take of arms for my freedom and my family! Washington isn't listening now. They didn't listen the last tine we voted and and not listening now!I believe this upcoming election is So important and the only way to reverse that THIS administration has done! My opinions have never been heard or taken seriously but I still email my senator and congressman and voice my opinion. I never give up and since you have been wronged is all the more reason to keep at it. But this wall street stuff isn't working. They are not taken anyone serious. GO RV INDEED

Sir! I can understand that you think that most of the wall street gang are just there for fun. But when you have a group of people gathering to voice their opinions and right up to where a ,lot of crap has happened is more than just bums and ungratefuls. I can understand their frustrations and their moods as to what this Country has come to be. Perry of Texas and a couple of other States are giving free college tuition

to the Illegals here in the good Ole U.S.A. Now doesn't that want to make you get to the polls and vote for him?? "HELL NO" And the hundreds of thousands that are being allowed to immigrate here from all over the world. but of course we have so many jobs we can just invite the whole damn world. Nuff said. Go RV

I am really getting sick of people saying that the president of any administration has control of the US. It is corporate and world big money that controls everything you do.....Your opinion is just that ......you can yell and scream all you want, if it doesn't go their way. you can forget about it.

So untill everybody can get together and get rid of lobbyist that influence our government, it will be same old same old. President's are just puppets. ;)

Exactly, they are puppets for the people with the real wealth. The Illuminati.

I can understand why someone would ask that question but my answer is a sound "NO".

We are currently seeing a HUGE amount of change within the world. The Arab nations (both Africa and the Middle East) are going thru all types of revolutions....because they see what is possible...based (on my humble opinion) on two things: what is happeing in Iraq...it is the lynchpin or the catalyst that got this going...althought I'd like to take a longer view and say Turkey started the Arab mind thinking that democracy can work in their world, the second was the internet...people all over the world can now have access to view how life is like elsewhere...and to make up their own minds on whether their government is doing things right. In the Middle East/Africa, dictators have ruled for decades with little improvement in the quality of life for their citizens. As the saying goes, they ain't going to take it any longer. This is actually a very good thing...but things will get worse before they get better. As the infrastructure is damaged (transportation systems etc) and new governments have to be formed. But in the long term...things WILL work out. The quality of life for humanity world wide will increase immensely.

Closer to home, we are seeing unrest in other 1st world countries like England...but this is much different than what is going on here in the US. My UK friends can correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of that uprising was from "punks" that started things going and which was joined in by mostly young people wanting to get in on the looting. What CNN and others didn't report is the silent majority of British citizens that stood their ground and protected each other. :hug:

That's what would happen in the US. Americans by nature are law abiding. We are vocal (free speech), but we aren't violent. We may get mad at our politicians and large corporations, but we dont' set fire to them or threaten them.

I'm a believer that we will weather this storm just like the "Greatest Generation" did and we will have some interesting stories to tell our grandchildren about how "when I was a kid......." ;)