Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY IS EVERYONE SELLING

reveldog

IMMHO, the dissinformation from the conflicting articles are working. It is in the best interest of any country that is going to see gain to share it with minimum losses. The more they can steer away currency investors, the better they will be. Thank you for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Unless someone is selling directly back to the CBI it makes no difference. Whether I sell my Dinar to you or a Dealer, it stays in circulation which is all that matters in the grand scheme of things. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out in the end but I'm pretty sure that Iraq has a pretty good idea how much they have to cover when the time comes.

• Upvote 1

This thread has stirred something up in me. And I agree with the previous post that it's one of the saddest threads I've read in awhile. If your happiness and well being is dependent upon something you have no control over, you will inevitably be disappointed.

In the past 3 years I've made three separate significant investments. One is the dinar. I remain cautiously hopeful at best. The other was in oil wells which was to the tune of 10 times what I invested in the dinar. Not looking good at the moment and now finding out that much of what was said to the investors was probably wishful thinking. Finally, the third investment was time, education, learning a skill to augment my career, and something in which I do have a certain amount of control over.

Care to take a stab at which investment I hold out the most hope for?

Like everyone, I hope and pray the dinar will revalue as we all anticipate it will. But just consider for a moment what skill or knowledge you could develop to offer the world (preferably what they would pay you for). What could you do with 80% of the time you spend pining over the RV? I promise you will hear about it when it RV's. And, you are never too old to learn something new.

My 2 cents, anyway.

• Upvote 3

This thread has stirred something up in me. And I agree with the previous post that it's one of the saddest threads I've read in awhile. If your happiness and well being is dependent upon something you have no control over, you will inevitably be disappointed.

In the past 3 years I've made three separate significant investments. One is the dinar. I remain cautiously hopeful at best. The other was in oil wells which was to the tune of 10 times what I invested in the dinar. Not looking good at the moment and now finding out that much of what was said to the investors was probably wishful thinking. Finally, the third investment was time, education, learning a skill to augment my career, and something in which I do have a certain amount of control over.

Care to take a stab at which investment I hold out the most hope for?

Like everyone, I hope and pray the dinar will revalue as we all anticipate it will. But just consider for a moment what skill or knowledge you could develop to offer the world (preferably what they would pay you for). What could you do with 80% of the time you spend pining over the RV? I promise you will hear about it when it RV's. And, you are never too old to learn something new.

My 2 cents, anyway.

Well stated roger-write. I for one would LOVE to get back the hours spent on the Dinar. B)

• Upvote 1

Since the recession Alot of people lost there jobs got on uneployment. Then uneployment runs out.So people use all there savings to live on that runs out

they have to start selling what they have.To feed the wife and kids or husband and kids

this recession is not prejudice it hit us all

Yes. This recession has hit us all. It has put millions of people out of work. It has put millions of people out of their homes. It has taken food out of millions of peoples mouths.

It has put hundreds of thousands of Illegals into college with paid tuition in Texas and California and other States and our Politicians are saying to you and I. You peons don't

count because you don't vote for us. NOW!!!!! Do you want Perry and Romney for Prez???? If you do your one sick person. Ron Paul all the way! Nuff said. Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I invested what I could afford and no more. I would not buy any more at this juncture or in the forcible future. The whole area over there is too unstable and will always be unstable. For me, I have been all over the world when in the military and collected monies from other countries, so I will just add dinar to my collection. I was in Japan during R&R and bought Yen at 360Yen to a dollar.

Dinar is nice to look at, Right?

Here is my opinion and I already posted it before.

Why are people selling?

Because were on a Roller Coaster:

We are all, on a roller coaster ride. We are here because we bought the DINAR currency.

All speculation/information (GUROS) coming out that were just hours away are only getting everyone’s

Hopes, high… higher than a kite, we either want it or we need it to happen NOW!!

This rollercoaster is either driving us up with high hopes or driving us down dashing all hopes.

This is making some people believing this RV/RD will never happen!

So…………… SELL, SELL, SELL, if you must or do not believe it will happen because you may only take a

10% Loss. I believe that they are trying to make everyone sell.

Actually, I believe it’s a mind game.

So, sell if you want off the ride.

Personally, I think they are going to make everyone believe it’s about to happen a few more times.

Then disappoint everyone, to discourage as many Dinar holders as possible from holding Dinar.

And get them to sell !

But…………….

If you do……………………..OOPS, you might have sold to soon.

The Dinar may actually RV/RD.

Nobody knows the Date or Rate! NOBODY!!!!!! Well………… SHABBI KNOWS.

For me, it’s a belief that it will RV/RD. I just don’t know when.

And, that’s only because I know it’s a growing country.

If you actually only spent only what you could afford to lose, then you can ride it out.

Because it’s a COUNTRY, and this country has to have a viable currency, its the only reason why I believe

It will actually happen.

If it doesn’t happen than I lost less than I have in my 401K.

That’s JMO

Personally, I just stated my opinion.

But as far as I’m concerned, I wish it would of happened yesterday.