Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

(edited)

Endeavor1 - I read your comment to markinsa above, and applaud your desire for accuracy and truth; however it appears that you forget that The Spirit of God is the Author, and not man. He reveals the mysteries and truths in His WORD, and is perfectly capable of stirring our hearts and getting the messages in His WORD that he desires.  

You must remember that His WORD is Living and Active ... it is REHMA when we read and He opens our spirits to understand what He wants us to see  - at any particular time.  Throughout the world some believers have only a few pages of Scripture, and yet Almighty God teaches them His mysteries through those few words available to them. He is capable to cause us to learn His truths regardless of any deficiencies there might be in some of the modern translations.  We don't speak Olde English, Koine Greek, or Latin.  We speak modern English, which is very different from that used even at the turn of the 20th Century.

Let's rejoice that people are reading the Scriptures, and opening themselves to the Spirit of God - being fed by His WORD...JMHO...!  :shrug: Our focus should be sharing the Love, Mercy & Grace of our Savior .. being living letters of Christ to a lost and dying world, because he is reconciling the world to Himself through us.

In His Service, 

RON  :twothumbs: 

My 92 year old Mom always says "Love God, Love your neighbor, and Feed my sheep." You can't go wrong with that!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Duplicate Quote
  • Upvote 2

This kind of member is not needed here....

Enjoy your Ban....  :wave:

Wait..... I don't have the powers to do that...  :huh:  :P  :ph34r:

I wonder if this person really is a member.  He/she seems to have nothing more to do than attempt to spread anger, frustration, and disappointment.  Now, whatever else you say about this person, he must live a pathetic, lonely, shabby, miserable little life. Talk about feeling sorry for someone . . .  Whoa!!!  Sad, huh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

http://www.moj.gov.iq/facts/

Gazette "highlights" week ending 9-2-13

Issue 4288 dated 02/09/2013
Presidential Decree No. (214) and the appointment of  Mr. Mohammad Hakim Abdul Ali al-Rubaie, an extraordinary ambassador plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Slovak Republic

Presidential Decree No. (215) and the appointment of  Mr. ethyl Abdul Aziz Najafi, the position of the governor of Nineveh province

Presidential Decree No. (216) and the appointment of  Assistant Counsel Miss foray Ibrahim Kazem Assistant Chancellor Dr. Najeeb Al Mahmoud and thanked Assistant Counsel, Mr. Ahmed Abdel Karim Ahmed rhomboid function adviser in the State Consultative Council

Cabinet decision on amending the amounts of salaries of state employees and the public sector No. (352) for the year 2013

And the statement of  a tribunal in the excavation of the area to Wasit province, in the name of (Dar justice in terms of fossil) linked headed by the Court of Appeal and the Federal Wasit

http://www.moj.gov.iq/view.658/

http://thejusticenews.com/?p=23333

The release of the latest issue of the Official Gazette of Iraq

Published September 13, 2013 | By Justice News

The release of the latest issue of the Iraqi Gazette No. 2487 on August 26, 2013 and included the following number legislation

The law of the first amendment to the law of service and retirement of the Internal Security Forces No. 18 for the year 2011

Amendment Act seizure of contraband and forbidden traded in local markets No. 18 for the year 2008

Law regulating the rent of agricultural land and ownership of the right to dispose of agricultural graduates and veterinarians No. 42 for the year 2013

Law disengagement House Mesopotamia for printing from the central bank to print and attached to the Ministry of Education No. 25 for the year 2013

Doctors Protection Law No. 26 for the year 2013

http://thejusticenews.com/?p=23333

This link takes you to a web-page - on the left is a header entitled "Archive" - this will take you to the latest issues of highlights from the gazette.

Again, access to laws has been limited so far and this is the only way I can find to date to see what's happening.

http://thejusticenews.com/?cat=28

Mods, could you please pull this into the sticky at the top of this forum for the Gazette.  I'm hoping the inability to access the gazette this past week is temporary, but somehow I don't think it is.

Edited by TBomb

It's interesting to say the least TBomb.

WM13

Yes,  Waterman, it does lend pause for concern...why now? Or the govt is simply tired of reading our commentaries on their laws - yes, I do think they look at the dinar sites..lol.

• Upvote 1

***///

Printing money....?  that sounds pretty interesting, too....

But to "go dark" and have no more access..... THAT's VERY interesting !

We're with DocSmith ---- doin' sumthin' on the down low ---

maybe some law showing a ---- RATE perhaps....?

Iraq is an unstable Muslim train wreck similar to Iran, Syria and their close friends in the ME. We will never know what the dictators in the sand pit are really up to. At this point I'm not willing to send our troops into any part of the region to resolve issues of countries that have been in constant conflict for hundreds of years.

The conflict in the ME is not a problem that American's should fund. 

Iraq is an unstable Muslim train wreck similar to Iran, Syria and their close friends in the ME. We will never know what the dictators in the sand pit are really up to. At this point I'm not willing to send our troops into any part of the region to resolve issues of countries that have been in constant conflict for hundreds of years.

Hey, did you see the Iraqi Law Gazette Website is down?  

***///

Got that right, SKI....!  It's a real toilet bowl of dysfunction on so many levels.

Makes it hard on the regular folks who just want their children to survive and have futures.

The ME cesspool can be a real tough place to have dreams, alright. :(

And right again - we should NOT fund and feed the dysfunction any longer. 

We should know by now it's something we can never put right by 'normal' standards:

(whatever THAT is in this f'd-up world)....

But it's not for us to say, is it..? 

That decision will always be made by those who now have US all enslaved....

from hobummer and his evil masters, right down to the people we sent to D.C. who have been

poisoned to Liberty & Justice and now cow-tow to that evil.

Whatta mess. :angry:

• Upvote 1

***///

Got that right, SKI....!  It's a real toilet bowl of dysfunction on so many levels.

Makes it hard on the regular folks who just want their children to survive and have futures.

The ME cesspool can be a real tough place to have dreams, alright. :(

And right again - we should NOT fund and feed the dysfunction any longer. 

We should know by now it's something we can never put right by 'normal' standards:

(whatever THAT is in this f'd-up world)....

But it's not for us to say, is it..? 

That decision will always be made by those who now have US all enslaved....

from hobummer and his evil masters, right down to the people we sent to D.C. who have been

poisoned to Liberty & Justice and now cow-tow to that evil.

Whatta mess. :angry:

Agreed. The US should take a serious look at the countries that the US taxpayers provide military backup and foreign aide to. I'm over it. The budget in DC is skewed and wrong. I'm not surprised that our country is bankrupt with no thanks to morons in DC.

• Upvote 2

I've been a gost member for a couple of years now, and have had difficultly signing in every time I want in to this website. Each time I try and login, I always have to select the I forgot my password, I don't forget my password, it just doesn't let me login with it, so I have to repeat the steps every time. Never seen anything like this before, I have countless accounts with other sites, this is the only one that does this to me. Can any one tell me, if you have the same problem... I have stayed away from this site for an entire year, now. I just login a few days ago, only because a friend of my called and said, they had heard of some rumors.

Well I believe in not ever getting my hopes up with anything, my mado, has always been, ever since I was a kid, that what ever will be, will be, we have no control of the future, when it comes to others. But nevertheless, when and if it does happen, I have already decided what to do with 10% of it, plus what uncle some requires of me. The rest of course will also be for the good of all my friends and family. That is what we are here for. I only know that I only dream of how I could help other if this ever happen, but to sit their and wait for this to happen day for day, is just not healthy. I personally could care less if it doesn't happen. Thinking about this all the time is just not.....

Good Luck, and God Bless to all!....

• 2 months later...

Gazette Website is down is that normal ?

Hi Manny, yes, lately it is the norm.  This month it was down for almost two weeks, then back up with added laws.  I check several times per day. We'll see how long it lasts this time.  Maybe we'll get some great laws uploaded?

Here's another way to check laws, however, what's uploaded is not up to date:

http://www.iraqld.com/LawsLstResults.aspx?SP=REF