Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This kind of member is not needed here....

Enjoy your Ban....  :wave:

Wait..... I don't have the powers to do that...  :huh:  :P  :ph34r:

Hey Bodeen....CONGRATS to you and two years smoke free. That is a great accomplishment.

I am working on drinking just two - three days a week, two drinks per day max...been on that for three years now.

It takes determination  - and love for yourself and those around you

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

People, people, people...I am not a non=believer.agnostic/atheist or whatever. But I do think all this religious crap should be left out of this altogether. This isn't the place to discuss it or try and cram your beliefs down anyone else's throat. PUHHLEEASE'''leave it out of here. It does NOT belong and is NOT relevant to the revaluing of the Iraqi currency.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

People, people, people...I am not a non=believer.agnostic/atheist or whatever. But I do think all this religious crap should be left out of this altogether. This isn't the place to discuss it or try and cram your beliefs down anyone else's throat. PUHHLEEASE'''leave it out of here. It does NOT belong and is NOT relevant to the revaluing of the Iraqi currency.

God bless you.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Lol

I had to.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

There hasn't been a post in this thread since June 2014... Where did this come from???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

God Bless You. Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Jesus loves you...

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

documents .. The court decides the complaint of Parliament not to implement its laws by government institutions

Documents .. The court decides on the complaint of Parliament not to implement its laws by government institutions

Twilight News    

44 minutes ago

The Federal Court of Iraq on Monday showed its position that it is not possible to disrupt the laws in force under the pretext of appeal or constitutionality. 

The Iraqi parliament sent a request to clarify to the court, that the legislated laws do not find their way to implement from some institutions of the executive government on the pretext of challenging them. 

However, the court said in a clarification and response to the twilight of News, that the directions in accordance with the judgment issued by the number (75/2015) confirms that the laws remain binding and enforceable by the authorities even if the object of challenging their unconstitutionality. 

"In this regard, she referred to Article 129 of the Constitution, which stipulates that" the laws shall be published in the Official Gazette and shall come into effect from the date of their publication unless otherwise specified. " 

"The ruling confirmed that the law contested before the Federal Supreme Court remains in force unless otherwise stated in its board, or a decision of the Federal Supreme Court to stop its implementation."

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/4d2b104f-517c-496b-a624-bb4e22ece36e

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2013 at 9:17 AM, Beca said:

I've been a gost member for a couple of years now, and have had difficultly signing in every time I want in to this website. Each time I try and login, I always have to select the I forgot my password, I don't forget my password, it just doesn't let me login with it, so I have to repeat the steps every time. Never seen anything like this before, I have countless accounts with other sites, this is the only one that does this to me. Can any one tell me, if you have the same problem... I have stayed away from this site for an entire year, now. I just login a few days ago, only because a friend of my called and said, they had heard of some rumors.

Well I believe in not ever getting my hopes up with anything, my mado, has always been, ever since I was a kid, that what ever will be, will be, we have no control of the future, when it comes to others. But nevertheless, when and if it does happen, I have already decided what to do with 10% of it, plus what uncle some requires of me. The rest of course will also be for the good of all my friends and family. That is what we are here for. I only know that I only dream of how I could help other if this ever happen, but to sit their and wait for this to happen day for day, is just not healthy. I personally could care less if it doesn't happen. Thinking about this all the time is just not.....

Good Luck, and God Bless to all!....

Always did me the same, for months.  Now, it's fine I don't have any problem. 

• 10 months later...
18 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Still not loading 1:50pm EST 

U Can Join Me And Davis At The Bar - He’s Having No Trouble Getting Loaded ! :o 

Tags:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Interesting. I’ve never checked that site before, is this something unusual..?

And thanks DWS112!! 

I really don’t know this the first time I ever tried to go to it, All though I’m not good at working computers! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Still down ,as of 8 o'clock EST . The gazette is not something most of us check regularly ,only at  occasional  frenzied times . But we were taught from long ago ,that the budget needs to published in the Gazette to make it kosher ,the new budget containing the new rate . We were also schooled to know that there will be media blackouts just prior to rv   So let's go ,Iraq . You can freakin' do it !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9