Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Law Gazette Website

That was on the Wikipedia, it was rumour and not verified. If it is tonight at least u don't have long to wait to find out.

Hahah! The Wikipedia entry was false - see the thread on DV

And it's Jan 2 - still no RV, just talk of RD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

And that just makes you so happy. You should be proud of yourself.

Peace...I am here ike you. There is no reason to be cranky nasty like that.

We are in this together.

...maybe a new years resolution would be to hear things objectively versus applying a negative tone and sarcasm.

I am friend - not enemy.

Btw ladygracesdaddy - aren't you a Christian? When did my fellow humans get so mean? Be the change you wish to see and practice what you preach. I come here fir information and comradery.

I have feelings...I care.

The gazette is back up..the laws have been re-ordered.

Thanks

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Peace...I am here ike you. There is no reason to be cranky nasty like that.We are in this together....maybe a new years resolution would be to hear things objectively versus applying a negative tone and sarcasm.I am friend - not enemy.Btw ladygracesdaddy - aren't you a Christian? When did my fellow humans get so mean? Be the change you wish to see and practice what you preach. I come here fir information and comradery.I have feelings...I care.Thanks.

I fail to see how what I said was unChristian like. Your post gave me the impression

that you delighted in the fact there was no RV. I merely noted that. If my understanding

was incorrect then please accept my apology for misunderstanding.

• Upvote 4

(edited)

I fail to see how what I said was unChristian like. Your post gave me the impression

that you delighted in the fact there was no RV. I merely noted that. If my understanding

was incorrect then please accept my apology for misunderstanding.

Perception is projection. Why in the world would I be delighted? I was only saying it like it is. The only talk I was seeing was arguing about RD and RV on DV...

I have learned we only digest 5% of the information around us and it is all selected and filtered by our subconscious so often times we see or hear things in a different or incomplete way due to our internal filters.

These filters are formed as we grow and experience the world at a very early age. It is part of our survival mechanisms to protect us, find food, mate and so on.

This is natural; however, the selection process can be erroneous or leave out a different state that we do not see - or can lead us to choose a "voice" that is different.

We all hear what we hear. The brain is an amazing organ in that it compiles much of what we see and hear from slivers versus the entire view- because we don't have the capacity to store and process ALL the info...

I hope this doesn't sound like psychobabble - it's actually proven by brain research and executed in techniques such as NLP which uses this mechanism in different ways and is also how Gurus grab people's hope and attention.

Apology accepted. May your new year bring you much love and joy. At least there is one more brighter note in the universe than seen before.

Ps SUDDENLY would be most excellent...

I pray, I see, I visualize. It is done, amen.

Love is the only truth. Turning the other cheek. May I be able to carry this in my heart through all circumstances and extend wherever I go.

This is my New Years wish for all...but I can only start from me.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 2

First I gave you a plus on the other post to even you out. No need for the reds.

Second, you sound like my therapist, LOL. But your exactly right. I have said MANY

times how much I dislike that conjecture and tone is lost on the internet. I do try

harder to, "get someone's drift", but alas I not perfect. Again sorry.

• Upvote 3

First I gave you a plus on the other post to even you out. No need for the reds.

Second, you sound like my therapist, LOL. But your exactly right. I have said MANY

times how much I dislike that conjecture and tone is lost on the internet. I do try

harder to, "get someone's drift", but alas I not perfect. Again sorry.

:)

This is what we have to learn to be the best we can be.

Oh I see, Dinarian64 and LGD, you are putting forth examples of what should go into the Iraq LAW gazette as to how to convince people on how to behave in a Christian manner? lol

Anyway..here's a link to another thread ABOUT THE GAZETTE

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169118-law-and-imports-municipalities-no-130-of-1963-amended-amended-version-january-4-2014/

• Upvote 1

Oh I see, Dinarian64 and LGD, you are putting forth examples of what should go into the Iraq LAW gazette as to how to convince people on how to behave in a Christian manner? lol

Anyway..here's a link to another thread ABOUT THE GAZETTE

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169118-law-and-imports-municipalities-no-130-of-1963-amended-amended-version-january-4-2014/

Lol not at all. Just keeping the peace in my own backyard.

• 2 weeks later...

Instructions No. (1) for the year 2013 to facilitate the implementation of the memorandum of the Coalition Provisional Authority (dissolved) No. (17) for the year 2004

Gazette online and updated

Three new laws just uploaded...don't ask me...they're in Arabic  :shrug:

Abolition of the law of legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing suits No. 17 for the year 2005  Arabic  Law  22 Jan 2014

The decision of the Revolutionary Command Council (dissolved) No. 154 of 2001, some behaviors considered an encroachment on property belonging to the state and municipalities  Arabic  Law  22 Jan 2014

The decision of the Federal Supreme Court No. 81 of 2013 on non-constitutional decision of some provisions of 154 for the year 2001 and Law 17 of 2005  Arabic  Original Document  22 Jan 2014

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...