Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I cannot confirm this but its sounds GOOD

harleynkilleen

From another site, just FYI

[..SweetQueen] I don't like to post Intel / Rumor but I feel a need to share this with all of you.... THE CBI HAS 3 MAIN BRANCHES, #1-CBI IRAQ, #2-CBI LONDON, #3-CBI NEW YORK, BASED ON WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RATE INFORMATION FROM YOU WILL KNOW IF IS PEGGED TO THE GBP OR USD. EXAMPLE FROM LONDON OR IRAQ IS GBP AND FROM NEY YORK IS USD. THERE IS A "TRANSITION OF SECURITY PASSWORD CODE" THAT I'M NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE AT THIS TIME, BUT THIS CODE IS SENT AS A COVER CODE FOR THE MAIN BODY OF THE CODES, ESSENTIALLY MEANING THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT. ALSO GOT UPDATE FROM A 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT IF THERE WAS ANYONE TRYING TO HOLD UP THE RV IN IRAQ SUCH AS MALIKI, THE UST WOULD DEFENETELY KNOW ABOUT IT, AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AND SIMPLY AWAITING THE IMF TO RELEASE THE RATE TO GO LIVE.

[..SweetQueen] THE CODE HAS BEEN RECEIVED WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE IMF

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 4

{ not at liberty too share at this time : } sweet queen ,,, you haven`t got a clue either!!! you can sit at our guru table ,,, i` sit on end :lol: 11-11-11 date 1.11 rate whooooo hooooooo i don`t need no stinking three digit code and an`t needing noooo three letter agency too tell me nuttin,,,, they an`t the boss `o` me !!! hahahahaa have a great r v day every one ;)

• Upvote 2

CBI-NYC is phase one. Other branches are planned for major US cities like Chicago, S.F, Dallas & Miami. Once CBI is in position, the ID will become a world tradable currency.

Same with London. Paris, Frankfurt & Rome are sure to follow. CBI is already established in Kuwait City, Dubai, Muscat, Cairo, Singapore & Hong Kong.

Not only will the ID become a world tradable currency but it will be exchanged at a CBI branch office near you in very near future. I believe this must happen before the RV. It makes no sense to have a strong currency with no places to cash in. Even the Saudis have a CBISA in major US cities as do RBS & ING, usually in the Consulate or Embassy zones. Other world banks are following like China CBI & Deutsche Bundesbank.

• Upvote 3

{ not at liberty too share at this time : } sweet queen ,,, you haven`t got a clue either!!! you can sit at our guru table ,,, i` sit on end :lol: 11-11-11 date 1.11 rate whooooo hooooooo i don`t need no stinking three digit code and an`t needing noooo three letter agency too tell me nuttin,,,, they an`t the boss `o` me !!! hahahahaa have a great r v day every one ;)

double triple secret code....c'mon on now.......she has no idea what she's says :P

• Upvote 1

From another site, just FYI

[..SweetQueen] I don't like to post Intel / Rumor but I feel a need to share this with all of you.... THE CBI HAS 3 MAIN BRANCHES, #1-CBI IRAQ, #2-CBI LONDON, #3-CBI NEW YORK, BASED ON WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RATE INFORMATION FROM YOU WILL KNOW IF IS PEGGED TO THE GBP OR USD. EXAMPLE FROM LONDON OR IRAQ IS GBP AND FROM NEY YORK IS USD. THERE IS A "TRANSITION OF SECURITY PASSWORD CODE" THAT I'M NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE AT THIS TIME, BUT THIS CODE IS SENT AS A COVER CODE FOR THE MAIN BODY OF THE CODES, ESSENTIALLY MEANING THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT. ALSO GOT UPDATE FROM A 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT IF THERE WAS ANYONE TRYING TO HOLD UP THE RV IN IRAQ SUCH AS MALIKI, THE UST WOULD DEFENETELY KNOW ABOUT IT, AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AND SIMPLY AWAITING THE IMF TO RELEASE THE RATE TO GO LIVE.

[..SweetQueen] THE CODE HAS BEEN RECEIVED WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE IMF

Just a quick note for all, Transition of Security Password Code

There is such a thing and it would seem that this type of security is consistent with the context of this rumor.

1. msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163500.aspx

2. forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=46574

Quietlearner

This is soooooooo funny!!! Thanks, Jeepguy, for "breaking my fall," into disappointment after reading this nonsense. No more guru-induced feelings of despair for me!! Why? Cause . . "they ain't the boss 'o' me!!! :angry:<_<:rolleyes::lol::P Also loved the new rate and date, tbut only if it doesn't happen sooner. .

CBI-NYC is phase one. Other branches are planned for major US cities like Chicago, S.F, Dallas & Miami. Once CBI is in position, the ID will become a world tradable currency.

Just because the central banks of other countries do not open foreign branches is no reason to think Iraq will not do so, but we won't be able to see them even after they are established as they will all be constructed in the secret bunkers! (each with a 1,000 year supply of Spam of course). Edited by xyzzy