Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperonic Chat 9/29

gotyourback

This is excellent! Any word on the Securities Law?

I would think that the experts, the WB and IMF, had a template of the security law in Shabibi's hand immediately. I would not think that they would waste the time and energy to wait on Iraq to write the required laws when they already know what is needed, considering time is of the essence.

I know my essence is hankering for an RV!

Great post! Thank you and thank you Kaperoni.

kaperoni: The technical name for the RV is the "banking sector reform project"

Link to Banking Sector Reform Project:

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/IRFFI/Resources/BankingAugust2011.pdf

Thanks for this link krome.

After reading this document, although it is not a negative document, I must admit, I'm not feeling the "it's close". What I believe is close is they are getting their act together regarding the financial system(s) and institutions and have things submitted to Parliament. RV? We can hope...but I dont see the closeness of exchange rate change. Just my take. Peace

• Upvote 2

Thanks Kap for an insightful, substantiated, and reasoned analysis of this most-important meeting between Shabibi and the WB and IMF. Seems like this is indicating that an RV/RI could be imminent, based on whatever "soon" means to the CBI. However, surely, the pressures of inflation and a sinking economy will likely propel this move forward - sooner rather than later.

Edited by Captjohn

kaperoni: now...here is what we are waiting on.....

kaperoni: sec

kaperoni: This is what the CBI needs parliament to do

kaperoni: ..first

kaperoni: i need to explain something

kaperoni: everyone knows that the CBI has daily auctions

kaperoni: correct?

kaperoni: that will end

kaperoni: once the RV happens

kaperoni: cause that is a substitute sort of speak for the forex

kaperoni: its how the CBI makes money, and controls

kaperoni: inflation

kaperoni: and once the currency is international

kaperoni: all that changes and is controlled through the world markets

kaperoni: forex, torfx,etc

kaperoni: k?

kaperoni: so

kaperoni: they cannot RV the currency and move to this next phase

kaperoni: or step

kaperoni: until the

kaperoni: regulatory measures are in place

kaperoni: makes sense?

kaperoni: k

kaperoni: here is a quote..

kaperoni: "To do so, there are some legal and regulatory framework issues that must be addressed. And supervision of the market must also be enhanced. For example, the Iraqi Securities Commission still work under a temporary law. It is a draft law, but that needs to be adopted quickly, also to allow then the operation and more detailed regulations."

kaperoni: And the bombshell quote...

kaperoni: "So we're still waiting for that. It is going to happen soon, we believe."

kaperoni: Wow!

kaperoni: So we need this law passed through parliament

kaperoni: once the law is passed, shabs can rv and move forward with his plan

kaperoni: "We need the adoption of the permanent securities law to permit the public relations and securities markets. "

kaperoni: I talked to Bob,

kaperoni: securities market is all ecompassing

kaperoni: stocks, bond sales, currency

kaperoni: without this new law, they cannot have the dinar on the forex or torex

kaperoni: which is key

Here's what we need to be focusing on now folks!

Kaperoni and Bondlady are a real talent when it comes to translating coded documents into english.

Maybe one day we will actualy learn who these aces are and what their backgrounds are that make them the stand out analysts that they are with these articles.

• Upvote 1

kaperoni: The technical name for the RV is the "banking sector reform project"

Link to Banking Sector Reform Project:

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/IRFFI/Resources/BankingAugust2011.pdf

I'm sorry, but I saw nothing where someone WITH credibility said specifically that the banking sector reform project is the same as the RV. PLEASE feel free to prove me wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm sorry, but I saw nothing where someone WITH credibility said specifically that the banking sector reform project is the same as the RV. PLEASE feel free to prove me wrong.

I agree with Dhardage. What makes everyone believe banking sector reform project mean is RV?

Here is the project deatils;

http://www.devex.com/en/projects/emergency-banking-sector-reform-project-in-iraq-training-services-for-the-branch-managers-of-the-two-state-owned-commercial-banks-rafidain-and-rasheed

PEACE,

I agree with Dhardage. What makes everyone believe banking sector reform project mean is RV?

Here is the project deatils;

http://www.devex.com/en/projects/emergency-banking-sector-reform-project-in-iraq-training-services-for-the-branch-managers-of-the-two-state-owned-commercial-banks-rafidain-and-rasheed

PEACE,

no thats not the project details....try again

• Upvote 1

In the DC Meeting, Shabbibi reported they needed to develop a financial priviate sector that would take 2 to 3 years. How could an RV occur soon when Iraq's Banking system is not ready for all the exchanging that would be going on? I thik this goes hand in hand with the Kaperonic info we just read. It sounds all related to me.