Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA Rumor 9-24-11

trooper

Hot news from BSP 9-24-11 (Highhopes post PTR Forum)

September 24th, 2011 04:47 pm

Just in: Lonnie from PTR at 1:20 pm 9.24.11

Lonnie is one of our own PTR members and is in the chat – so here is his experience today…..

He just posted this and seemed pretty exciting. Hope its true!!!!

HH

[lonnie] I just got off the phone with Bank of America. I inquired as to weather they were cashing in IQD because my nephew who lives in another city was told that they were. At first he acted like he didn’t know what I was talking about. It was only after I told him that I wanted to open an account, and that I would be cashing in some and have some transferred electronicly, that he suddenly remembered.{About to run out of space, stay tuned.}

[lonnie] He told me that some branches were cashing in but not the one that I was talking to and that he didn’t know off hand which ones were. Then he started telling me about all the different kinds of accounts I could open .He gave me his name and told me that when I came to open my account to ask for him. HE thensaid Mr … There are going to be a lot of new millionaires and i guess you will be one of them.

[lonnie] Yes this happened to me personnaly about 20 minutes ago. I actually spoke to the person, this is first hand info not heresay.

[lonnie] NO They didn’t know the rate

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 15

Just curious? Why is it always not the branch these people speak to? Amazing

Lonnie is one of our own PTR members and is in the chat – so here is his experience today…..

HH

[lonnie] I just got off the phone with Bank of America. I inquired as to weather they were cashing in IQD because my nephew who lives in another city was told that they were. At first he acted like he didn’t know what I was talking about. It was only after I told him that I wanted to open an account, and that I would be cashing in some and have some transferred electronicly, that he suddenly remembered.{About to run out of space, stay tuned.}

[lonnie] He told me that some branches were cashing in but not the one that I was talking to and that he didn’t know off hand which ones were. Then he started telling me about all the different kinds of accounts I could open .He gave me his name and told me that when I came to open my account to ask for him. HE thensaid Mr … There are going to be a lot of new millionaires and i guess you will be one of them.

[lonnie] Yes this happened to me personnaly about 20 minutes ago. I actually spoke to the person, this is first hand info not heresay.

[lonnie] NO They didn’t know the rate

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

HH

[lonnie] I just got off the phone with Bank of America. I inquired as to weather they were cashing in IQD because my nephew who lives in another city was told that they were. At first he acted like he didn’t know what I was talking about. It was only after I told him that I wanted to open an account, and that I would be cashing in some and have some transferred electronicly, that he suddenly remembered.{About to run out of space,

Good

Good

BOA open at 1:00 pm on a Sat. Not where I'm From, The lock the doors at Noon. FYI. went to MY BOA rep on Thur and she said.I Have No clue when or Rate, But she had some Dinar just in case. Said she even

asked people higher up and the said they know nothing about it. they are not getting extra money in, training tellers etc. she said she believes when this goes down look for select banks within BOA to deal with it

For once a bank rumor that is true! HOWEVER.......It was the ... I WANT TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT, that changed his tune. Branch employees have high pressure for sales. Sales in banks are accounts. This is nothing more than that.

I have said this a thousand times, I will say it again. WE WILL KNOW BEFORE THESE BANK BRANCH PEOPEL DO. You have no idea how low they are on the totem pole they are. They are so low, they are not even on the darn pole. We will know before the retain staffs do, the banks will follow procedures already in place for all currency transactions. The exchange rate will automatically be populated on their computers, as it is for all foreign currency transactions daily, hourly etc.....

If you want to negotiate on fee's, they can not do it. Go through Wealth Management. Only thing anyone should be asking a branch employee is for their assigned Wealth Management representative. They are usually not in the branches unless you have a small credit union, or bank. The larger ones, have completely seperate divisions.

Get that business card now. Maybe from 4 or 5 different banks in order to call upon notice if it should happen.

Stay away from the branches.... it is really a waste of your time, and all of ours as well.

For once a bank rumor that is true! HOWEVER.......It was the ... I WANT TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT, that changed his tune. Branch employees have high pressure for sales. Sales in banks are accounts. This is nothing more than that.

I have said this a thousand times, I will say it again. WE WILL KNOW BEFORE THESE BANK BRANCH PEOPEL DO. You have no idea how low they are on the totem pole they are. They are so low, they are not even on the darn pole. We will know before the retain staffs do, the banks will follow procedures already in place for all currency transactions. The exchange rate will automatically be populated on their computers, as it is for all foreign currency transactions daily, hourly etc.....

If you want to negotiate on fee's, they can not do it. Go through Wealth Management. Only thing anyone should be asking a branch employee is for their assigned Wealth Management representative. They are usually not in the branches unless you have a small credit union, or bank. The larger ones, have completely seperate divisions.

Get that business card now. Maybe from 4 or 5 different banks in order to call upon notice if it should happen.

Stay away from the branches.... it is really a waste of your time, and all of ours as well.

your post is mostly spot on. my wife is a mgr and officer of the same bank (BOA) BUT I would NOT use there wealth management dept. all they do is sell you in house products such as mutual funds etc. judged by experiance....they suck!

and yes in this case they wanted him to open an account, it is very high pressure at BOA right now. heck look at there sstock price 5 bux lmao i guess i shoudnt say more as they do put food on n the table....for now

Edited by storm1

I have a great idea for all the posts "Bank Rumors" How about next time you post the Location and name of the Bank and its Manager,

I would think they would be happy that thier phones get blown up by all the PTR Fans Calling them to CASH IN. From what I have been reading

the OKIE group was told to QUIT THEIR JOBS so an Appointment at the bank should be easy, they have nothing but time on their hands anyway!!!!!!!!

• Stay grounded
  • Read Rummors as Entertainment
  • Dont waste your life savings on Dinar spend what you can afford to loose
  • Pray for a return on investment
  • If your working as if you never bought a single Dinar.
  • But dream big

GLP

Not saying one way or the other

But come on people use your Google

( funny how we used to say use your noggin) ,but since we are all sheeple now) lol we use google instead

Google bank of America

Or even use bank Ora Erica web site www.boa.com. Many locations are open on sat until 1 pm

Oh ya I forgot if the Bank of America location is inside one of the grocery stores they can in fact be open on Sunday

So don't believe his story if you don't want to

But st least do your homework before you say a bank isn't open on sat or sunday