Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Dreams

digital11

Last June, I was preparing to move from Virginia to California to go to ministry school. During that time, I had a dream about my journey there. I dreamt my brother and our wives went to this new place in an RV. We got there, and many specific events happened which are not relevant to this context, but two things that specifically stood out: One is that I met a man in the dream who showed me great favor and worked at the tech department of the church which the ministry school is at. The other is that I had been carrying my laptop around with me the whole time in the dream, and at the end of the dream was looking for a place to put it down. Finally I ended up stashing it in the RV (which would be a logical place naturally since that is where we were living), but it was a very specific point in the dream.

A month after I moved here, I was contacted out of the blue by a man who asked to meet with me. He had heard about me from a mutual acquaintance and wanted to show me around and talk about some project ideas he had. When I met him, I realized he was the man from the dream.

This past December, he and another man we're friends with were at my house hanging out, and they told me about the Dinar. Later when I was talking with the other guy, explaining the dream and how I thought the laptop being put away represented me not having to support myself (because my laptop is my means of support), but I didn't mention where I put the laptop away. I also mentioned that the other guy was the guy from the dream. He said, "Yea, that definitely sounds like the RV" and it all clicked.

I explained to him about the RV in the dream and we both just sat there mouths agape, realizing what we had just discovered.

Ever since I found out about the Dinar, I've been praying that God would give me a dream about the timing of it, but haven't had a single RV dream once since learning about it… Until last week.

I dreamt I was speaking with a client about an iPhone app we had just finished, and as we were going out to lunch, I was explaining to him that I wouldn't be able to do any more work for him because the RV was about to happen. Then I was telling him about a mutual friend of ours who is also a client of mine, how it would be very hard for me to explain that i can't work for them anymore because they have me on retainer. He asked if I really believed it was going to happen soon and I said yes. Then I awoke, but in the place between asleep and awake, I had this thought in my head: "The RV will come before the check clears"

You see, my one client that has me on retainer was supposed to have had a check in the mail to me on the day that I had that dream. They didn't end up mailing it until this past Thurs (I had the dream last Tues)

I just received the check in the mail today (Tuesday), to be deposited tomorrow morning.

Update:

Deposited the check this morning without a hold, so it clears tomorrow. Here's to hoping I'm right! :)

Update:

Well, the timing wasn't right... But the first dream is still significant. :)

Edited by digital11
Update

I have a friend who has Dinar and also had a dream last week. In the dream the RV came in somewhere around high $3 or low $4. The next day it went lower. She didn't have a sense of how much lower but had great peace and it didn't matter how long so she didn't pay attention to it. The next day it went to $9.27. Later that afternoon she called a prophetic guy she really respects to ask if the dream was literal or symbolic. She didn't say anything about the dream or that it was about Dinar's. She just asked him if her dream should be taken literal or symbolicly. He told her immediately that the Lord was speaking to him and saying that he (the Lord) was trying to show her something and it is HUGE. When she told him the dream he was blown away, as he is a Dinar holder also. My friend doesn't know if in the dream the days are literal days, but this sure shows this will fluctuate. We all need to pray as to when and how much to turn in at once. I hope this adds to your dream for you. Also I totally believe my friend and her dreams. I have seen numerous good things from them.

Monday night I dreamed that I was sitting in front of a slot machine. I hit the Jackpot. The Jackpot, instead of showing my win as $2,680,000.00, showed my big win as:

$2.68

MILLION!!!!

Now I own more than a million Dinar and I have always thought of this "investment" as more of a "gamble" of whatever I could afford to lose, so I see it as $2.68 being the RV figure.

Just thought I would chime in.

That was great Dig, to me hearing your dream story (reality) means much more than hearing what some bank official on the other side of the world said or did!! YES!! I had a dream last night too, my dream was about the responsibility that comes with wealth, and as I was dreaming, I had the awareness that it was about the RV.

My wife and I have been given many dreams about the dinar since last year. I had a man come to me in my dreams twice and told to focus on buying dinar. Then other dreams have followed concerning how to use it for ministry to empour others to come into the promises of God concerning their life. Last night my wife had a dream that a woman (angel) who was the ceo of the economic developmentation council was coming out of a building and all the news crews were gathered around waiting for her to come out. When she came out all the news media bum rushed her as she had a major announcement to make. I was kinda sleepy when she told me so I didnt hear her tell me the part about the ceo of economic developmentation council part. So when I was meditating to get the interpretation it came to me the woman was the same woman in some of my dreams that was giving me a new vehicle (ministry). As I told my wife what I thought she reiterated the other part I didnt catch. So we are feeling an announcment is ver soon.

My wife and I have been given many dreams about the dinar since last year. I had a man come to me in my dreams twice and told to focus on buying dinar. Then other dreams have followed concerning how to use it for ministry to empour others to come into the promises of God concerning their life. Last night my wife had a dream that a woman (angel) who was the ceo of the economic developmentation council was coming out of a building and all the news crews were gathered around waiting for her to come out. When she came out all the news media bum rushed her as she had a major announcement to make. I was kinda sleepy when she told me so I didnt hear her tell me the part about the ceo of economic developmentation council part. So when I was meditating to get the interpretation it came to me the woman was the same woman in some of my dreams that was giving me a new vehicle (ministry). As I told my wife what I thought she reiterated the other part I didnt catch. So we are feeling an announcment is ver soon.

Wow Scott... I'm not an expert in dream interpretation, but your wife's dream is pretty clear...