Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI and Ray Chat - Shabibi on TV - 09/19/2011

ronscarpa

guys im hearing from bluestar before the governments fiscal year which means by october 1st good post. Inflation is getting out of control and their target goal is to keep inflation to 5% minimum for 2012 how can they achieve this by increasing the currency.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ok, we know that almost everything gets copied to YouTube. Now we just have to try to find this Mysterious Video, Because if these words were uttered by Shabs, This train will be at it's destination real soon.

Delta told us and actually stood his ground and said call the iraqiya tv station to confirm.

P.S because people did question delta about shabbs being on t.v and he told that person to call and you can watch the t.v station ourselves.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Delta told us and actually stood his ground and said call the iraqiya tv station to confirm.

P.S because people did question delta about shabbs being on t.v and he told that person to call and you can watch the t.v station ourselves.

Ahhh, you mean we call the Iraqi station and they will show us the video? Sounds a little odd. :huh::D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The main problem with providing a link with this rumor, is one of two things. Either it is made up, or it was broadcasted on closed circuit gov tv. The one thing that i know about Iraq is that the government controls all media. That would be what is in print as well as over the airwaves. So getting the actual truth to this rumor is going to be a little hard. Keep one thing in mind, Stevei doesnt want anything to do with spreading rumors and getting hopes way high. So believe what you wish.

guys im hearing from bluestar before the governments fiscal year which means by october 1st good post. Inflation is getting out of control and their target goal is to keep inflation to 5% minimum for 2012 how can they achieve this by increasing the currency.

Easy its simple, because their inflation is high right now and going up because they are feeling the pressure of rising prices of imports which is about 80% of all they have in their market place. when they RV they will go a little low, and bring their notes back into the CBI thus additionally reducing their inflation with less notes in circulation. The tax and tariff laws will help as well as it will add revenue streams to their economy by reducing the amount of imports and using the local products which will provide jobs for people to produce them.

There was a link to the tv broadcast of it on DV last night, I don't speak nor understand Arabic so no good to me though it was Shabibi on there.

• Upvote 5

Yea it was posted here a few days ago and some people bashed him.. Anyways delta did say" they want to implentment this (r.v) before start of their fiscal year. This coming from the c.b.i

no you can ask them question like if shabbs appered on tv and adressed to the people i dont know if they will give out details.

Wow! That sounds even stranger. A broadcast to the public yet it is 'secret'! I would think that some of our men there would of seen it and reported it by now. I would certainly put more credibility behind it to have more confirmation.

Who is Steve1? Credible? :D

• Upvote 2

The main problem with providing a link with this rumor, is one of two things. Either it is made up, or it was broadcasted on closed circuit gov tv. The one thing that i know about Iraq is that the government controls all media. That would be what is in print as well as over the airwaves. So getting the actual truth to this rumor is going to be a little hard. Keep one thing in mind, Stevei doesnt want anything to do with spreading rumors and getting hopes way high. So believe what you wish.

Maybe (I'm just guessing) different blocs in the government have their own media outlets. Some of the dirt that has gotten out about Maliki would never have gotten by his own people. I'm positive that the Kurds have their own.......

I don't know but you are comparing ME thinking with western thinking ---a day, week , month, years in our thinking is soon but should anyone be following the WHOLE ME sit. then you know they just wittle away at their foes , wear them down then overwelme with force--and not the next day-when their enemies guard is down that is when they attack ---!

I hope they never get smart enough to do it without invading armies unfortunately their people are becoming exstremely educated also and a more covert method is being explored and utilaized

capt cliff

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1