Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Addiction Explained

Delta +8 if i could i am this person you describe as we are a family if 8. I have lost a house, acres, farm, and a car. I now live in a 3 bed trailor with hubby and 6 kids and 2 days ago i got a letter from landlord stating we either buy this or vacate by oct 15th, our lease wasnt suppose to be up till Feb. Thank you for putting this into words that could only feel. The little spec of light at the end of this long tunnel keeps fading as days go by.

• Upvote 1

This is the saddest thread I have ever read in whole my life. With all the messing about and jokes I never realised that some DV members were that badly hit by economy. I was just in it for the fun of it, like a lottery, but now that I know how bad some of you need this RV, I REALLY, REALLY hope it RVs, and before October 15th if at all possible.

• Upvote 3

All good delta. Yea many of us have been hard up especially in a select few states i live in california and its just gettng worse. This is why i am gong to school to have a good career. I for one am very fortunate i have a job i can work with my uncle some are not that fortunate. This is really the last hope for many including myself. Keep the faith and know its coming.

Anyone out there know the difference between a HOPER and a BELIEVER ??

Think about it related to our Dinar adventure, then consider changing your minset to BELIEVE ( all believing equals receiving).

So, those of us who can rap our arms around this thing and REFUSE to think anything but positive ( we have a large likeminded group here for the most part)

I have great compassion for those in difficult situations, by no means am I trying to diminish one's situation so....Can we all BELIEVE without reservation???

We have IMO a lot of power believing together for this wonderful investment to come to pass, as well as BELIEVING that the needs of otheres in our "Dinar Family" here get met. :D

Oh, and by the way, regarding BELIEVING, there may or may not be any "physical" evidence to support what you believe for, if God says you can have it...then you can believe for it (prosperity)

It would not be available to believe for something against God's will ie : to believe for something negative to happen to/for someone.This I do BELIEVE..

• Upvote 1

Delta, I too feel your pain.

My job is commision only, and a few years ago, was doing really well.

I've since lost both houses, my truck, my harley, and then eventually my marriage.

With the economy tanking, my income is now about 1/3 of what it once was.

And with paying child support and alimony, there isn't much left either.

One pompas reply here on DV was to get another job.

But with me already working 55-64 hours a week, and the job market the way it is, that ain't happening.

I've always felt that the Dinar would be a blessing.

So much so, that I've even planned to share the blessing with the ex.

She has no legal ties, as I did not come into this investment until after the divorce.

I know most of us here will do the right thing, if suddenly becoming financially wealthy.

That we would share the blessing with friends, family, and charity, as they struggle too.

I don't know why I'm sharing this, but Delta your not alone my brother.

• Upvote 2

Delta, I too understand exactly what you are talking about.

I have always thought it was funny that individuals say 'don't buy more than you can afford to loose.' It is so easy for someone with a job to say that. How many dinar purchases, not to mention the reserves that have been lost, have been made by people that spent the rent money for dinar, hoping for a dream to come true. People with jobs don't realize the desperation.

Good luck to you, we can only believe things will change for the better soon. We will be so much better off than many, and we must remember that when we see another hand reaching out for help.

• Upvote 1

Delta, I too feel your pain.

My job is commision only, and a few years ago, was doing really well.

I've since lost both houses, my truck, my harley, and then eventually my marriage.

With the economy tanking, my income is now about 1/3 of what it once was.

And with paying child support and alimony, there isn't much left either.

One pompas reply here on DV was to get another job.

But with me already working 55-64 hours a week, and the job market the way it is, that ain't happening.

I've always felt that the Dinar would be a blessing.

So much so, that I've even planned to share the blessing with the ex.

She has no legal ties, as I did not come into this investment until after the divorce.

I know most of us here will do the right thing, if suddenly becoming financially wealthy.

That we would share the blessing with friends, family, and charity, as they struggle too.

I don't know why I'm sharing this, but Delta your not alone my brother.

I too have lost real estate, a couple vehicles, and have been through bankruptcy. I have a pretty decent truck driving job and my wife brings in some money. However, at 56yo, I never dreamed I would still be living check to check. The dinar, for us, is our best hope for a miracle. I only hope the folks that come on this site and talk about RD'ing read these stories and have some compassion. If anything, just keep your opinions to yourselves. I, for one, am aware of all the possibilities, but choose to believe in miracles.

• Upvote 3

I do relate with what you're saying and have been through some very rough times. I always tried to remember that Winston Churchill quote:

"When you're going through hell, keep going." Meaning... for as shi*ty as things are, don't ever stop.

I know there's lots of people hurting out there. I have a sibling that's close to losing her house and even if I had to wait a year to cash in, I'd still want it to RV today, for her.

I'm thinking a lot of people have these feelings... it's not just about my bank account but more about how this can help others.

..... This is really the last hope for many including myself. .

I think you nailed it on the head for so many.....

I'm wondering if there is a way we can figure out to help each other, while we are all waiting....

Maybe a new topic header that might lend itself to creating good while we wait for better?

Hey guys, do you know that most people that win the lottery are back in exactly the same financial condition that they started off with, or in some cases worse and in debt to boot. The thing all of us have to concentrate on now is what we do after RV. Whether it RV's small or big, if we don't take the necessary steps the government is going to get a large portion. Have you all thought about what you intend to do, or do you have concrete plans of how you are going to protect your money? Lets all do something positive on this thread by learning from each other, OK? Anyone can start...

Mine will be small but the one thing in wished i was.taught was investing. So that is my plan get a copy of credit report pay everything off then buy a much needed house and car then split for savings and also investing. I would like to take my kids for.a much needed vacation from reality. I dont know what to invest in nor what kind of savings to go with but i have learned something a nice porfolio

Mine will be small but the one thing in wished i was.taught was investing. So that is my plan get a copy of credit report pay everything off then buy a much needed house and car then split for savings and also investing. I would like to take my kids for.a much needed vacation from reality. I dont know what to invest in nor what kind of savings to go with but i have learned something a nice porfolio

By all means take your kids on that special vacation, but try not to buy that house just yet. The housing bubble has not burst yet and prices are due to go much lower. Rent somewhere decent for a bit. Don't save in cash - the American dollar is dying. Don't let anyone talk you into buying bonds of any kind. Instead buy as much PHYSICAL gold and silver as you can possibly get your hands on. Also there is a lot of talk of bad times coming to America, so invest in some arable land if you can, especially if it has its own clean water source. Watch some videos on prepping. Better to be prepared and it never happens, than be not prepared and it happens. You still haven't said what you intend to do about the taxman?

• Upvote 2

By all means take your kids on that special vacation, but try not to buy that house just yet. The housing bubble has not burst yet and prices are due to go much lower. Rent somewhere decent for a bit. Don't save in cash - the American dollar is dying. Don't let anyone talk you into buying bonds of any kind. Instead buy as much PHYSICAL gold and silver as you can possibly get your hands on. Also there is a lot of talk of bad times coming to America, so invest in some arable land if you can, especially if it has its own clean water source. Watch some videos on prepping. Better to be prepared and it never happens, than be not prepared and it happens. You still haven't said what you intend to do about the taxman?

What do you mean by arable land? And i figured i was going to purchase land and just a trailor for now as i am hoping to build a house and passing the trailor to one of my children. And the tax man well my hubbY said LLC im not sure how to get him trained to be a nice doggy...

This is the saddest thread I have ever read in whole my life. With all the messing about and jokes I never realised that some DV members were that badly hit by economy. I was just in it for the fun of it, like a lottery, but now that I know how bad some of you need this RV, I REALLY, REALLY hope it RVs, and before October 15th if at all possible.

Yes, it is sad, but it also makes you thankful for what you do have, and really grateful when you get the opportunity to help someone in a worse situation. I remind myself everyday that it could be much worse. I could be wearing 30 pounds of kevlar in some stinkhole in Afghanistan dodging bullets. (However, dodging the bullets here in New Orleans isn't much better. Would be much appreciative for some government issued protection and defense ammo :) I also try to find a little humor in every situation. Much better to find a reason to smile than to feel sorry for yourself. Most of us Americans come from a long line of tough-as-nails folk, I know I do, and I remind myself that people like my grandfather had it much tougher than I do now. Going through hell is a character builder, and I think we'll all be better people for it in the end. We'll come out of this with more compassion and understanding for our fellow man, and with the determination to use our RV to make the world better for those who didn't know or couldn't do anything about it. Always hoping. Come on RV!

Oh I am so sorry Delta and anyone else in this desperate situation, I too feel humbled.

I was told all those years ago when I bought to treat these purely as gambling, weighed up the pros and cons, knew that Iraq had to rise from the ashes eventually, so went for it.

But it was before all this nonsensical guru rubbish, that has sucked so many with promises of riches beyond the dreams of avarice. It should never have been presented as such.

On a bright note though, I can see lots of positive signs now, there is a bottleneck in Iraq and that cork must pop soon.

I really wish you happier times and wish I could wave a magic wand.

Hey guys, do you know that most people that win the lottery are back in exactly the same financial condition that they started off with, or in some cases worse and in debt to boot. The thing all of us have to concentrate on now is what we do after RV. Whether it RV's small or big, if we don't take the necessary steps the government is going to get a large portion. Have you all thought about what you intend to do, or do you have concrete plans of how you are going to protect your money? Lets all do something positive on this thread by learning from each other, OK? Anyone can start...

One of the things I have to be thankful for in this situation is that I've worked for an insurance and financial advising agency for the last 2 years (assistant at 40% less wages than my last job as marketing director for harley-davidson, but anyway), I've learned a lot of how to protect MY money. Since I'm not an advisor, I can't tell anyone what to do with their money, but this is what I'm doing with mine (I suggest you find a CPA and an estate planning attorney that is also a tax attorney):

1. Put nothing in your name. Form an LLC for your home and any other real estate you intend to purchase. Transfer your home and vehicles to the LLC, and open a checking account for each to pay taxes, insurance, etc. For liability reasons, if you are ever sued, you cannot lose your personal assets. Insurance will cost a little more for commercial coverage, but a lot cheaper in the long run in case of law suits. If someone knows you have money, they'll try to get it from you.

2. With #1 in mind - insurance! Make sure every piece of property and vehicle has at least $300k in liability coverage. Then, get an umbrella policy for each LLC. A $1 million policy will only cost you about $400/year. You can usually get up to $5 million in coverage if you want. Reason is, an umbrella policy has a $300k deductible on real estate and $250k on autos. Get the maximum amount on all policies...not that expensive to cover your ass!

3. Begin a Charitable Trust for any funds that will be given to charity. Under the Trust name, you can put X amount of money into a savings account, mutual fund, CD, etc. I intend to put X amount into an account, then whatever interest is earned that year, give to Humane Society, SPCA, St. Jude's Hospital, etc. These are being investigated by the IRS, so be sure that any charitable trusts are actually for charity reasons, not to give money to friends and family!

4. Don't let anyone work on your property that does not carry their own insurance. Whether it's a plumber, roofer, home health care worker, etc, ask for proof of general liability insurance and worker's comp. Tell them to get a certificate of insurance issued with your LLC name and address as the certificate holder. This won't cost them anything and can be done quickly (we do it all the time). This way, anyone gets hurt, it's on them.

5. If you're due Social Security when you retire, make sure you have most of your retirment funds in something like an annuity. Otherwise, money drawn from another IRA or other investment account will be considered income and you will get taxed on your SS income. In some cases, you could be taxed so much, it's like not even getting your SS. You put money into the system, it should be yours when you get it out. Distributions from an annuity are not considered income and won't get your SS taxed.

6. I hear a lot of talk about a flat 15% capital asset tax. I can't believe our government would let us walk away with only 15%. I truly believe this will be taxed as income, putting the majority of us in the highest tax bracket possible. Right now, a single filer would pay $110,016.50 PLUS 35% of excess over $379,150. Please confirm this with a CPA before you buy anything! Take advantage of whatever income tax deductions we might be left with when this is all over. Personally, I'm not doing anything, even cashing in, till I establish a TX residence, driver's license, etc. All LLC's and bank accounts will be established there and will cash in there. Then, I at least save myself paying LA income tax. One more option for those considering relocating anyway.

7. Stay out of the stock market, and limit mutual funds to conservative investment funds. While the market is rocky, I'm sticking to CD's and gold/silver, other currencies that have a good chance to RV and real estate for rental income.

8. For each LLC, there should be a buy/sell agreement for all company officers, even husbands/wives. Make sure you have enough life insurance on each member to cover the value of the company's assets should one of you pass away. Especially when there are children involved, make sure they are protected for the future.

9. Too much to list....only good thing about the RV taking a while...I've had a lot of time to think, research and prepare.

Your first homework assignment....find a great CPA that you can trust and a tax attorney that also does estate planning!

Come on RV!

But Delta, that would still mean that such a big portion of your money as soon as you change it into dollars goes to the tax man. I'm not American so I can say this without worrying about government spies targeting me, but if I was an American, this is what I would surely do. I would straight away, before RV start looking at the possibility and intricacies of an offshore company and accounts. It is actually simpler than you imagine. Adam's team seems to have the process down to a T, if you decide to go that route after RV. But even if you decide to go it alone there are many options on the net.

Then I would just change over enough dinars, to stay under or slightly above the limit of when taxes become payable on the exchange. With this money I would make a few trips overseas and change a portion at a time and wire it directly to my IBC. My IBC can then loan me the money to buy whatever I want, and I would pay the money back to my own company over many years. All property would also be bought and owned by the company. It would be nice if you could then use the company to build up a business that actually brings in an income too.

Also I would urge you to rethink buying any paper assets in the current climate. Stay with things you can hold in your possession. Gold, silver, etc.

I know I have made it sound easy, but there is much careful research to be done and understood. These are very important decisions and not for everybody.

Btw. don't for one moment imagine you are cheating the government and your fellowmen when you don't pay taxes. That is an outrageous lie. All your income tax goes to a private, foreign entity called The Fed.

What do you mean by arable land? And i figured i was going to purchase land and just a trailor for now as i am hoping to build a house and passing the trailor to one of my children. And the tax man well my hubbY said LLC im not sure how to get him trained to be a nice doggy...

Farmland where you can grown vegetables and rare animals if you need to. Soros, one of the world's richest men is buying up flood ravaged land for cents on the dollar - why? The prices of food is about to skyrocket in the next few months/years.

Well well well, I guess quite a few of us DO have something in common with the Iraqi People.

Delta1, without saying too much, I'm with you on your original post in more ways than you can imagine.

+ 1 to you and every one that's in the same boat.

Here's to better times ahead...

• Upvote 1