Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TaintedBulge

Pictures of new lower denoms

46 posts in this topic

Nice... having little knowledge of the previous currency Iraq used is there any way to confirm these pictures are the "new" currency? I don't even know if they ever had these lowers denoms in the first place.

This is a scam. 5 dinar are NOT 5 dinarS. The 's' is a dead give away. Go back to work.

clearly you dont have any dinars

i have 5ks, 10ks, 25ks. theres an S on those....i also have a certificate of authenticity

Nice... having little knowledge of the previous currency Iraq used is there any way to confirm these pictures are the "new" currency? I don't even know if they ever had these lowers denoms in the first place.

FYI-

Don't have much knowledge myself. But the CBI site does not show these as actual monetary denominations. The lowest there is a 50 dinar note.

Go RV!!

:D

This is a scam. 5 dinar are NOT 5 dinarS. The 's' is a dead give away. Go back to work.

This is why i posted it in the "rumors" section.. The old dinars had pictures of Saddam...

ElixirBaby - as Arrowsmith would say, "dude looks like a lady!" See the hoop earring and scoop-necked blouse in the last pic?

I don't know if they are old or new...but if they are new it would go along with Ridewithme38's post the other day...could be the redenomination.

Seems the CBI jumped the gun a bit according to my source....Shipments of the new Currency are being delivered to banks as we speak...it just arrived at a VERY well known bank about 3 hrs ago...the denomination are between 1/2 dinar and 25 dinar...i didn't ask about coins, but i will in my next email

I guess this explains all the anger about this bill not passing immediately.....i wonder what'll happen if it doesn't pass? :huh:

Ummm I don't know what to say about these yet but dang I'd love this to be some sort of indication.

123 GO RV!

If these are real......somebody currently in Iraq should be able to verify this?????????????????????????????? :o

Hopefully some Expert will let us know ( confirm or debunk) if they are the real McCoys or not.....

This is amazing!!!!

It has to happen now.. These are worthless..

:blink:

Picture1.png

Picture2-1.png

Picture3-2.png

Picture4-1.png

Here we go again every couple of months these same bogus pics come up with the same fingers and woman or man in drag holding them.

How does the bottom one (25) show back to front?? Tried this with my old ones but cannot re-create this picture. Ohh Ohh thicko mirror image it must be my age LOL

Edited by mcjocky1

WOW this could be the best thing I have seen all year...I only hope it sticks...PRAY...........Thanks for sharing..