Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 chat 9/15/11 @ 7:30 pm PDT

ronscarpa

Nighthk11 chat 9/15/11 @ 7:30 pm PDT from Dinar Recaps

Nighthk11 chat 9/15/11 @ 7:30 pm PDT (Post by Monster at GET Forum)

09/16/2011 7:28 PM [Nighthk11] Don't know if I should enter this room

7:29 PM [CAchopper] come on in night...we're not talking about you

7:30 PM [Nighthk11] I would like for all of you to watch the actions taking place as opposed to listening to what is being said- both in the individual forums and inside Iraq

7:30 PM [Nighthk11] This RV is at a GLOBAL SCALE

7:31 PM [Nighthk11] China is already in Italy helping them with debt to shore up the euro- Zarkozy and Cameron are now in Lybia setting matters for oil release

7:32 PM [Nighthk11] As holder of Greeces Debt- France is looking for money (Lybia) to resettle european markets

7:33 PM [Nighthk11] Lagarde has directed greater liquidity for all central banks (US Dollar) so there will be no crashing there

7:33 PM [Nighthk11] Iraq- Shibibi has been advised to use the legal system to place Maliki in check- that is happening NOW

7:34 PM [mpw] i saw on the dallas channel 5 news at 5 am this morning that iraq is buying f16 fighter jets from lockeed martin ,i saw this myself

7:34 PM [Nighthk11] He is supported by big players IMF-WB-WTO-EU- and prez's and prime ministers of many nations

7:34 PM [mpw] sorry Nighthk11 didn’t mean to interrupt

7:35 PM [Nighthk11] Whatever is happening with the dinar hitting the world stage (Maliki) it will be resolved to our satisfaction

7:35 PM [Nighthk11] I sincerely thought we would have seen something by today 15 Sep because of some items I was informed of

7:36 PM [Nighthk11] It did not appear as yet but I have NOT lost hope- it will happen because of the people now pushing these issues

7:36 PM [RDog47] schedules are hard to keep in this game . . too many players

7:37 PM [Nighthk11] IMO- if Maliki is targeting Shabibi- he will be stopped- this is much bigger than one man

7:38 PM [Nighthk11] I understand that many are frustrated, angry and are sharing a wide range of emotions- this is fine but please keep perspective, the RV is about Iraq not us

7:38 PM [Nighthk11] Now because of events in the world- it has become global with a significance that was not there months ago

7:40 PM [Nighthk11] Because of the importance placed on the global economy- we are assured of Iraq entering the world stage with their currency that is strong and will in turn strengthen the currencies of nations holding is as reserve

7:42 PM [Nighthk11] Please look international at this point and not so much regional- no matter the internal issues being brought up by Maliki- all should be able to see that Shibibi is setting the stage to release the currency

7:42 PM [Nighthk11] As he has already stated "The implementations of the dinar being internationsl, at this stage cannot be stopped"

7:43 PM [Nighthk11] There is no doubt that Maliki needs to go aloned with his cronies- point being it will be taken to the masses of the reval hold-up and they will deal with it

7:46 PM [Nighthk11] The IMF is leading the charge to get this done and are backing Shabibi as they did some months ago when Maliki tried this- Barzani has been in touch with the state dept here and has been given advice -that is why they are now thinking of No-Confidence to remove Maliki- this is real

7:47 PM [Nighthk11] All nations have finally come to the realization that commerce- survival on this planet depends upon cooperation of all nations- they have raised the value of their currency at the request of the IMF and will do so again until the reset is emplaced

7:49 PM [Nighthk11] Not one of us will have an effect on decisions or events that are taking place- the best we can do is educate ourselves to have a better understanding of what is really happening- why- and how they are trying to accomplish this

7:50 PM [Nighthk11] bottom line is the world is in a mess and we have folks in charge who don't have a clue as to how to get out- some of the level headed people who can see are doing their best to get us out of this mess

7:51 PM [Nighthk11] I think they are dead on by addressing fiat currency and only spending what you can back up with real wealth- that is the start to recovery

7:52 PM [Nighthk11] Iraq is the richest country in the world to date- that is why they will be used to reset the economical structure, and Shabibi-Saleh both stated that the dinar would be used as "Reserve Currency" for all countries that are trading partners

7:52 PM [Clay] Nighthk11 ty

7:53 PM [Nighthk11] Please folks- air your frustrations- be respectful and mindful of others- take care of each other- we are approaching the end of this journey- many thanks as always- stay well

7:54 PM [shm925] thank you nighthk11

7:54 PM [call me crazy] Thank You Night

7:54 PM [in4fun] thanks

7:54 PM [RDog47] Thanks Night . . again a very good perspective on current events

7:54 PM [chloe] night thanks so much for the update and important information. i echo your sentiments.

7:54 PM [ur_Gold] hello Nighthk11, may I ask, what is the nature of the legal actions Shabibi is taking, and how long It will take to see results? Can Shabibi do this without Parliament approving the draft law he submit?

7:54 PM [littlered] thank you Nighthk11

7:54 PM [tea] thanks, night. nice to see you talking again.

7:55 PM [weRhoping2] Nighthk11 thank you

7:55 PM [shm925] gn everyone and thanks again night. as always, appreciate your input and perspective

7:55 PM [shm925] cyall tomorrow

7:55 PM [weRhoping2] shm925 niters

7:55 PM [shm925] over and out

7:55 PM [RDog47] This is good info . . no hype, no rates and dates, just good discussion of what is really happening . . .

7:56 PM [Nighthk11] Shabibi has filed legal briefs in the Iraqi SFC to stop Maliki's interference with the CBI which is separate of the GOI- Because of the high inflation and promises made to the people concerning a rise in the value of the dinar- this should be immed

7:59 PM [ur_Gold] thanks Nighthk11, but what is the Iraqi SFC

8:00 PM [Nighthk11] Supreme Federal Court-all financial and monetary policy is the sole responsibility of the CBI- NOT GOI

8:00 PM [chloe] ty my concern to

8:01 PM [Nighthk11] This is very clear in their constitution- Have no fear about the reval- Shabibi has over 100 nations leaders backing him for this reval

8:01 PM [ur_Gold] Nighthk11 why does Shabibi need Parliament’s approval?

8:02 PM [Nighthk11] to release the lower denoms which would be a change to the currency- ie: larger denoms being replaced for smaller ones

8:02 PM [ur_Gold] and thanks so much for answering my questions, God bless

8:03 PM [ur_Gold] if Parliament denies threir approval, can Shabibi do anything about it?

8:03 PM [Nighthk11] To change the currency- requires parliamentary approval- however the parliament financial council has already approval Shabibi's plan in full and recommended that it be implemented immed. so I would say Maliki is SOL- it requires a vote- imo that is the hold-up

8:04 PM [Nighthk11] Finance committee has already approved

8:04 PM [ur_Gold] k, thanks

8:05 PM [ur_Gold] legal actin could force parliament to give a go to a vote?

8:05 PM [call me crazy] Nightk11 what is your thought on WHY M is causing all this trouble - he must know he is shooting himself my doing this

8:06 PM [Nighthk11] My people say they have delivered small denoms to the banks- I think as soon as the SFC states- shabs will release- he may do so with IMF backing- but for sure they are going to release

8:06 PM [ur_Gold] Nighthk11 , without having Parliament vote?

8:06 PM [Nighthk11] Maliki is an Iranian puppet- release of the monies will bring prosperity to the iraqi people in droves- Iranian influence will be gone

8:07 PM [Nighthk11] I believe we will shortly see world leaders calling for Maliki to step down or be removed

8:07 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- without parliament vote- shabs perspective is "They had their chance"

8:08 PM [Clay] Nighthk11 ty need to go 2 sleep appreciate all u do

8:08 PM [call me crazy] yes, but you would think that he realizes his life if over - but maybe he is very secure in the fact he can get out and live happily somewhere else - it just boggles my mind

8:09 PM [call me crazy] thanks Nighthk11

8:09 PM [Nighthk11] IMO he is a narcissist- believing his way or the highway- look for him to be gone very soon now

8:09 PM [RDog47] Maliki makes me think "Why ask why?"

8:09 PM [ur_Gold] Nighthk11 , how long till SFC reach a decision?

8:10 PM [call me crazy] I would not be surprise to read an article that he was ummm - bombed

8:10 PM [Nighthk11] I believe they already have- since shabs filed this some days ago

8:11 PM [ur_Gold] sorry to bombard with so many questions, this has been a long, long ride. Thank you Nighthk11

8:11 PM [Nighthk11] He is also mounting a media campaign with the people explaining to them why the rv has been held-up

8:12 PM [Nighthk11] because of Maliki and his state of law

8:12 PM [KO15] Sweet!

8:12 PM [call me crazy] go Shabbi

8:12 PM [idahoshorty] woooohooo Nighthk11 thank you

8:13 PM [Clay] ~idahoshorty me 2

8:13 PM [Nighthk11] Once they release the lower denoms to the public and raise the value- it will be over for the iraqi crooks

8:13 PM [RDog47] This is really good info . . .

8:13 PM [Clay] RDog47 yep

8:13 PM [ur_Gold] If democracy survive in Iraq it will be because of Shabibi. Once the iraqis have a strong currency with value they will prosper

8:14 PM [Nighthk11] also- how might they explain all the 25,000-10,000-5000, and other large bills they have stolen

8:15 PM [KO15] "Gosh, I just don't know how all that money ended up in my Swiss storage closet"...

8:15 PM [Nighthk11] what they have NOT published is the amount of iraqi politicians caught at the airport in the past month with millions of dinar trying to leave the country

8:16 PM [call me crazy] good to know they caught them

8:16 PM [Nighthk11] yes, along with some of our soldiers

8:17 PM [call me crazy] they need to pay closer attention to the American politicians and learn how to steal better ... oops did I say that out loud

8:17 PM [Nighthk11] If Maliki is really doing all this- He could be Iraq's greatest hero by following the program for prosperity

8:18 PM [Nighthk11] I hope my chat helped some- folks take care- bye for now

8:18 PM [KO15] cmc, diplomatic immunity.....

8:18 PM [call me crazy] yes he could be a hero, that’s what boggles my mind

8:18 PM [call me crazy] thanks again

8:18 PM [KO15] ty Night

8:18 PM [in4fun] ty Night, helped me alot

8:19 PM [idahoshorty] Nighthk11 yes thank you so much love your chat's

8:19 PM [KO15] good to see you, Night

8:19 PM [chloe] thanks again night! a breath of sanity!

8:19 PM [tea] right, chloe...thanks so much night.

8:19 PM [chloe] great questions tonight too

• Upvote 12

Now because of events in the world- it has become global with a significance that was not there months ago

Months ago... this has been in process for years.. The Fed/IMF/ World Bank finally ran out of tricks. The shell game / ponzi scam has caught up with the Fiat printers. When Nixon removed the Gold Standard in 1971 the start of the spiral started. It will take 6+years to get out of this mess. Just hold on to your cash until the money changers get it all worked out. Charlie Echo- OUT !

• Upvote 1