Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

Hello all,

I am new to the site, but have followed quietly for quite some time now (I guess that would be "lurking" which is odd, I didnt feel like I was lurking). VERY INTERESTING STUFF!!!

I have a question from an early portion of this thread:

It was said that they have 60 trillion to cover, but only have 100 billion GDP then how is it possible?

It isn't. At all.

Won't the RV make that 100 billion so much more hence the coverage? Or is that not how it works?????

Not really. Their GDP is almost entirely based on oil. All of a sudden having their currency suddenly worth way more than it should be doesn't make the oil shoot out of the ground any faster. You would THINK that it would mean they could pay to get more wells drilled and more exploration done and whatnot but those people don't want paid in dinar, they want paid in USD and Euros, and Iraq doesn't have enough of them. In fact, in reality, it would likely make their GDP go DOWN, because instead of getting paid in USD for their oil, they'd be getting paid in the hyperinflated dinar. More and more of their hyperinflated dinar coming back into the country would cause more inflation, causing it to lose value, and more and more oil leaving the country, would also cause it to lose value (if they were capable of monetizing their oil supply, which they're not).

Plus, what about the reserves, the nat. gas, the gold and all the other money that I hear from these threads that is turning up like the 100 billion just recently?

No country on the planet uses resources that will be in the ground for decades to back their currency today. If they did Venezuala would own 1/2 the planet.

yes the rv would make their 100 Billion GDP at the rate it is now go way up in value exponentially up actually!!

All things that the lopsters fail to mention because it makes them wrong and they can't admit when they are wrong!!

Which exponent would that be? One?

Regarding restructuring, if you just deleted 3 zeros and didn't make any other changes you'd end up with your biggest note being a 25 dinar worth 21 bucks. They'd be better off adding some more notes, at least a 100, worth 84 or so, and maybe even a 200 or 500, since Iraq is so behind the times with regard to electronic banking. I think that's a lot of what the restructuring means, and you can see that from the articles.

I also think they will RV to 1 USD at the same time or shortly after they delete the three zeros.

Take their current exchange rate (.00086) and divide it by their former (50 billion USD) reserves. You get 1.7x10^-14

Now take .001 (what it would take to be 1 to 1 after losing the three zeros) and divide it by their new and improved 58 billion USD reserves. You also get 1.7x10^-14.

If 50 billion in reserves is backing .00086 exchange, 58 billion is precisely what you would need to maintain the same ratio at a .001 exchange rate.

Here's how I copied it from another thread but it tells you exactly how:

Hmmmm , Ok true that , However since than a new thing has emerged , World , and I repeat World balancing (a monkey wrench) there is a missing number in World economics and currency balancing (all currencies will contribute) of the 4 (major) suspects (limits set) and the Economics with each of these, china won't do the 40% needed (more money more freedom = Democracy) , Something has to (thru world fit) establish status Quo . VND at 3 cents, MO. (Kuwait and china did small adjustments ) There is a missing number !! The power's of the world can infact milk that!!! IQD is not taking the full burden !! anthing above Kuwait is on the sholders of the rest of the world .

Agreed it is 4 + but not for us (u and I) ! .86 IQD dosn't fit yet same, with cash, in time left to grow in Feds coffers , will change the world .. I still see missing number as start rate is "Petro dollar value" * (at present 1 USD) and the feds increase reserves as that hit's over 4.15 in time . For Iraq Buying at 1 dollar than selling (multiple times ) up to 4.15 , erases the zeros with Trillions in profit (no Lop) end the end Low denom's (I mean their penny will be close to our nickle) Anyway Just do the math , for me I don't sweat the small stuff . Just a missing number , and I am just a speculator . So all don't sweat the small stuff , Everything is small stuff . Try to find that place in you , that is amused by all this . Take a deeeeep breath wewwww Relax let the mud settle Keep your day job ,

And the 4th biggin (currency , not .86 but 1.00) ?, U.S., a buck will be worth a Buck ( as in 1 petro ) 100% We Rock !!

Read more:

"mud" is right. If you can parse that gibberish then perhaps you can translate it into english for us. Try this, after the dinar RV's to $1, an Iraqi with two 25,000 dinar notes goes to buy a Cadiliac that GM sells to the dealer for $50,000 (one always pays for things in the currency of the country of origin, GM does not want dinars any more than it wants Euros). How does that not end up taking $50,000 from the CBI's dollar reserves. Edited by xyzzy

"mud" is right. If you can parse that gibberish then perhaps you can translate it into english for us. Try this, after the dinar RV's to $1, an Iraqi with two 25,000 dinar notes goes to buy a Cadiliac that GM sells to the dealer for $50,000 (one always pays for things in the currency of the country of origin, GM does not want dinars any more than it wants Euros). How does that not end up taking $50,000 from the CBI's dollar reserves.

it's electronic hello McFly

• Upvote 1

estewert,

The strangest part of your entire comment is that I believe I actually understand what you are saying. That metric of trippiness can be measured only on a scale that doesnt yet exist. Maybe you are to be the catalyst to create that level of apptitude. The brain has a lot of unused areas you know.

TREXXX

Keepem, Frank, Hopeful, Dalite...I have provided you with links to the Bank of England, Dallas Federal Reserve education, Chicago Federal Reserve education websites several times for you to read real monetary policy yet you fail to read them there is thousands upon thousands of pages for your reading pleasure even an entire section on Turkey and how it failed to meet their needs and will lead them to the direction of Greece and Ireland because they did the process in the wrong manner Iraq has done several small rv's in 2006-2007 to bring inflation down and keep it down, yet you still argue with me and then begin to attack me not just one at a time but in a gang form problem is I don;t back down and I continue not too because I know that you do not educate yourselves on what I have provided so you could not begin to understand that your not cultured in the understanding that you have not seen the fact that Iraq and is working back to the gold standard in a modified form to include other precious metals, gemstones, oil, agriculture, GDP, and several other commodities which will back their currency.

No one is attacking you.....just letting you know that what you posted is jibberish, and some even tried to break it down for you in its simplest form so you could understand why your post is bogus.....

If letting you know that you are misinformed, and spreading false information is attacking you, then maybe this group is a little to realistic for you and you should try these posts at the fairy tale forums to get a better response with no questions asked....

No one ever mentions the Kuwait RV. There was a 3000% profit made. I understand the situation was a little different and I don't know all the details, but it is shown in history that it is possible.

It wasent just a little different friend......Kuwait is on a whole different planet then Iraq! Thats why no one ever mentions Kuwait......technically if you check the books, I think you will find the value of the Kuwait dinar never plummeted.....only the street value.....at least I have never seen proof on currency charts that shows the drop and reinstatement of value but I could be wrong....

Regardless Kuwait never suffered from years of hyperinflation and didnt excessively print currency that was backed by nothing......They also didnt have to build the country back from the ground up and install a completely new system of govt.....its like comparing bikes and jets....

• Upvote 3

Right now iraqs money is backed by their reserve right?

So when they RV according to the IMF 80% of their value can be backed by their oil(in the ground), natural gas, gold and various other minerals plus what they have in reserve. So, tell me why would they LOP? did turkey, venezuela, brazil, etc have that kind of future ahead of them at the time? Well just look at them now. That's what I thought.

Edited by NickMc

Generally (if not absolutely, always) when anyone refers to the Jews, here, what they are actually talking about is not the Jews, at all, but the Zionists. That makes for a big difference. And the reason they don't call a Spade a Spade is because they aren't much familiar, as a rule, with the word, and what they are actually talking about. For one thing, the word begins with the letter, "Z," and that always boggles the brain right off.

I doubt, very much, Sir, that you are one of THEM! A Zionist, eh? This all being the case, no offence by your family should be taken.

???

I am a little confused by you using my quote to explain what you think the CBI I run by Zionists, but I do understand what you were getting at with your statement.

And for me saying I get offended when someone insults my fam, all I meant was that Keep basically just insulted his newly pregnant lady, or so it seemed. He can disrespect people here all he wants, I dont care that much. As intelegnt as he tries to come off, he says some really stupid stuff. And NO I am not gonna put you on ignore, I like seeing you make an aasss of your self.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So when they RV according to the IMF 80% of their value can be backed by their oil(in the ground), natural gas, gold and various other minerals plus what they have in reserve. So, tell me why would they LOP? did turkey, venezuela, brazil, etc have that kind of future ahead of them at the time? Well just look at them now. That's what I thought.

In every article concerning shabibi he has always said that the deleting of the zeros would not do anything to the value, right? so let me ask you this, what exchange rate did you pay for your 25k note? 1170 right? What did you pay for your 50 dinar note? 1170 right? So delete zeros(every article has talked about 3 zeros, not everything with a zero on it) now the guy with an enormous amount of 50's retained his value and everyone with 25k notes lost theirs. That completely contradicts what shabby has been telling us. If he wants to do this to facilitate large purchases, so people don't have to take a suitcase full of cash to buy a car, how is making the big notes worthless going to do that?

Edited by NickMc
  • Upvote 1

Can somebody get a link to where this is stated by the IMF. I want to see it in writing. Because if this is true, I NEVER see the LOP croud adress this as to how Iraq could back the RV.

I am reminded of how if one does not like someone's car and the owner learns of it they are liable to take personal offense. It's like their car, dog, boat, horse, pig, gun, bowling ball, whatever, is an extension of themselves. Same thing occurs with regard their beliefs or understandings.

In my view, that is a tragic mistake.

No kidding!

• Upvote 1

Reality isn't negative or positive, it just is.

Actually what 'is', is your perception of 'reality'. YOU can make YOUR reality 'positive' or 'negative'. 'It' is a 'radiation' and 'attraction' 'phenomena'.

A very good explanation can be found here:

www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

It 'IS' a very good read!

In Joy :D

???

I am a little confused by you using my quote to explain what you think the CBI I run by Zionists, but I do understand what you were getting at with your statement.

And for me saying I get offended when someone insults my fam, all I meant was that Keep basically just insulted his newly pregnant lady, or so it seemed. He can disrespect people here all he wants, I dont care that much. As intelegnt as he tries to come off, he says some really stupid stuff. And NO I am not gonna put you on ignore, I like seeing you make an aasss of your self.

LOL no I wasent insulting my girlfriend.....in general when women are prego they get moody as hell cause of the raging hormones....that was a general statement!

That's fine, you don't have to put me on ignore, but I don't wanna see anymore whining coming from you then ok? OK!

I think you just love reading what I have to say, like you can't get enough of my sexy self.....cause if I was that annoying or "stupid" you wouldn't care to see any of my comments..... LOL

Can somebody get a link to where this is stated by the IMF. I want to see it in writing. Because if this is true, I NEVER see the LOP croud adress this as to how Iraq could back the RV.

If that were true, it would change the dynamics of the discussion.

Like you, I haven't seen any proof.

In the US, the oil reserves we have could drastically reduce the national debt and liability of debt service for generations to come.

And, it is very unlikely the US would have gone through the Moody's downgrade in their credit rating.

Let's see what the forum produces in the way of proof.

In the Past, Shabibi has stated he will rely on the foreign reserves to back the exchange rate.

• Upvote 1

Not all countrys are blessed with gold like the US so the IMF, I can't remember the year, changed the ruling to where 80% could be commodity.(oil agriculture etc)

Edited by NickMc

It isn't true, it's something made up by the gurus. Even if it were true, the market would never accept it.

In every article concerning shabibi he has always said that the deleting of the zeros would not do anything to the value, right? so let me ask you this, what exchange rate did you pay for your 25k note? 1170 right? What did you pay for your 50 dinar note? 1170 right? So delete zeros(every article has talked about 3 zeros, not everything with a zero on it) now the guy with an enormous amount of 50's retained his value and everyone with 25k notes lost theirs. That completely contradicts what shabby has been telling us. If he wants to do this to facilitate large purchases, so people don't have to take a suitcase full of cash to buy a car, how is making the big notes worthless going to do that?

This is also guru misinformation. A 50 dinar note becomes .050 dinar, i.e. a nickel. This can be easily verified by looking up other RDs that have happened.

"mud" is right. If you can parse that gibberish then perhaps you can translate it into english for us. Try this, after the dinar RV's to $1, an Iraqi with two 25,000 dinar notes goes to buy a Cadiliac that GM sells to the dealer for $50,000 (one always pays for things in the currency of the country of origin, GM does not want dinars any more than it wants Euros). How does that not end up taking $50,000 from the CBI's dollar reserves.

it's electronic hello McFly

Of course its electronic, that's irrelevant. The impact to the the CBI's dollar reserves is the same.

Actually what 'is', is your perception of 'reality'.

Sure.

YOU can make YOUR reality 'positive' or 'negative'. 'It' is a 'radiation' and 'attraction' 'phenomena'.

I have not read your link, but even our perception of reality is not positive or negative. It is only the comparison to some expectation that is positive or negative relative to that expectation. If I post that a large RV can not happen, to me that is real but not negative as I have accepted that reality. Someone who still believes they will be a millionaire from their $1,000 views it as negative. But that is only due to what they still believe not the post alone. The post alone is not negative or positive until it is compared to the readers expectation.

It isn't true, it's something made up by the gurus. Even if it were true, the market would never accept it.

This is also guru misinformation. A 50 dinar note becomes .050 dinar, i.e. a nickel. This can be easily verified by looking up other RDs that have happened.

This is where you are WRONG! Unless your calling Shabibi a guru. This has come out of his and Saleh's mouth the whole time. Where you get this divide by a 1000 crap I have no idea??? Where is your proof of that? And I'm not talking about other RD's. I'm talking about what they say they are gonna do (Iraq, not turkey, brazil, venezuela, russia and the like). They have always talked about three zeros! Let me say that again, they have always talked about THREE zeros! The last time I looked there was only ONE zero on a 50 dinar note. ONE zero on a 250 dinar note. As far as the IMF is concerned why don't you take the time and do the research on commodity backed currency and see what you come up with.

I have not read your link, but even our perception of reality is not positive or negative. It is only the comparison to some expectation that is positive or negative relative to that expectation. If I post that a large RV can not happen, to me that is real but not negative as I have accepted that reality. Someone who still believes they will be a millionaire from their $1,000 views it as negative. But that is only due to what they still believe not the post alone. The post alone is not negative or positive until it is compared to the readers expectation.

I have worked closely with many hundreds of people relative to their perceptions and expectations in their lives in a clinical setting relative to their physical health. These perceptions create expectations, good or bad, which in return IS 'positive' or 'negative'. What may be 'real' to you via your perceptions of the issue/situation may be totally different to another persons perception thus creating their presumed reality.

This 'equation' was researched and applied by the 'father' of modern day propaganda, the late Edward Bernays. He wrote the book [among others], "Propaganda" in 1928. He was/is the 'father' of modern day public relations. It boils down to one's perception of the subject matter that one's attention is focused upon [past, present or future]. :huh:

In turn, one's perception has a direct link to one's state of mind and health. TOO MUCH expectation creates a 'perfect storm' for extreme disappointment when one's expectations are not met. This, in turn, creates physical and mental 'dis-ease' within the individual. :(

There exist many 'unseen' forces at work, moment to moment in one's mind that are attracted and thus influence the individual in various ways. :huh:

Ha! Ha! I would be the LAST person to tell someone how to perceive 'whatever' in their lives. It, of course, is their 'free-will' choice. Especially relative to the dinar. Yet, like the unseen dynamics of the dinar, the unseen dynamics of what takes place relative to one's perception and the implications makes for fascinating research. :D

Okie probably has a few of Bernays' books! :P

NickMc there have been hundreds of articles very clearly telling of iraq's plans to RD. 30 trillion dinar becoming 30 billion. That's clear as mud RD. People on this website just try to twist it to mean something else.

And shabibi did say it won't effect the value to delete the 0's. By the way that's bad. It means a redenomination.

I have worked closely with many hundreds of people relative to their perceptions and expectations in their lives in a clinical setting relative to their physical health. These perceptions create expectations, good or bad, which in return IS 'positive' or 'negative'. What may be 'real' to you via your perceptions of the issue/situation may be totally different to another persons perception thus creating their presumed reality.

This 'equation' was researched and applied by the 'father' of modern day propaganda, the late Edward Bernays. He wrote the book [among others], "Propaganda" in 1928. He was/is the 'father' of modern day public relations. It boils down to one's perception of the subject matter that one's attention is focused upon [past, present or future]. :huh:

In turn, one's perception has a direct link to one's state of mind and health. TOO MUCH expectation creates a 'perfect storm' for extreme disappointment when one's expectations are not met. This, in turn, creates physical and mental 'dis-ease' within the individual. :(

There exist many 'unseen' forces at work, moment to moment in one's mind that are attracted and thus influence the individual in various ways. :huh:

Ha! Ha! I would be the LAST person to tell someone how to perceive 'whatever' in their lives. It, of course, is their 'free-will' choice. Especially relative to the dinar. Yet, like the unseen dynamics of the dinar, the unseen dynamics of what takes place relative to one's perception and the implications makes for fascinating research. :D

Okie probably has a few of Bernays' books! :P

That all seems quite reasonable. My point at the outset was only that when someone claims that a "post is negative" (or positive), they are stating how they see it relative to their expectation, the post in isolation is not negative or positive. If I post that I am sure an RV of 2x will occur, for those that are expecting no RV at all, that is great news, but for those expecting a 1000x RV its terrible news.

That all seems quite reasonable. My point at the outset was only that when someone claims that a "post is negative" (or positive), they are stating how they see it relative to their expectation, the post in isolation is not negative or positive. If I post that I am sure an RV of 2x will occur, for those that are expecting no RV at all, that is great news, but for those expecting a 1000x RV its terrible news.

Your logic [perception] relative to the dinar, be it valid or not, obviously, is not able to be perceived by the people that deem it illogical [their perception]. Of course, each side argues their deduction/conclusion to be valid based upon their information. Actually, it is a loosing battle for each side UNLESS one expands their minds to incorporate the others data [validity is in the mind of the beholder]. Human nature itself is not easily able to make this 'jump' or 'leap' because a person has been 'programmed' to think in a compartmentalized fashion [inside a box].

This basic yet critical aspect of human nature has been employed down through the ages to mold the masses. It is being done right now. Think 'order out of chaos'. The ONLY order that one can be certain of is in one's mind/THOUGHTS. That is another long yet fascinating subject!

I think the most 'logical' ;) approach is to 'agree' that you 'disagree', respect one another and go from there. :D

This is where you are WRONG! Unless your calling Shabibi a guru. This has come out of his and Saleh's mouth the whole time. Where you get this divide by a 1000 crap I have no idea??? Where is your proof of that?

The proof is when they say 30 trillion dinar becomes 30 billion dinar, which you can verify in the articles on the first page of this forum right now. "Delete three zeros" is just simpler for people to understand than "move the decimal point three places." What you're talking about makes no sense and will never happen. 25,000 becomes 25. 1,000 becomes 1. 500 becomes .5, etc.

I'm talking about what they say they are gonna do (Iraq, not turkey, brazil, venezuela, russia and the like).

The CBI is talking about doing what Turkey did. They have said so. Numerous times. The notion that they would change some of the notes but not all of them is completely ridiculous and is nonsense perpetrated by gurus and pumpers in order to charge people more for lower denoms. Check and see what 250s are going for relative to what 25,000 notes are going for, and you'll see that it worked.

As far as the IMF is concerned why don't you take the time and do the research on commodity backed currency and see what you come up with.

You're the one making the claim, with zero evidence to support it, you're the one that needs to do the research. If currencies can be backed with oil that is still in the ground, why is there no country on the planet that is currently doing it? Look at the M2s of places like Saudi and Venezuela and Kuwait and you will see this is fact. No one would accept a valuation like that, Iraq would have a currency that no one on the planet would accept or want to hold, it would only be good inside the country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The proof is when they say 30 trillion dinar becomes 30 billion dinar, which you can verify in the articles on the first page of this forum right now. "Delete three zeros" is just simpler for people to understand than "move the decimal point three places." What you're talking about makes no sense and will never happen. 25,000 becomes 25. 1,000 becomes 1. 500 becomes .5, etc.

The CBI is talking about doing what Turkey did. They have said so. Numerous times. The notion that they would change some of the notes but not all of them is completely ridiculous and is nonsense perpetrated by gurus and pumpers in order to charge people more for lower denoms. Check and see what 250s are going for relative to what 25,000 notes are going for, and you'll see that it worked.

You're the one making the claim, with zero evidence to support it, you're the one that needs to do the research. If currencies can be backed with oil that is still in the ground, why is there no country on the planet that is currently doing it? Look at the M2s of places like Saudi and Venezuela and Kuwait and you will see this is fact. No one would accept a valuation like that, Iraq would have a currency that no one on the planet would accept or want to hold, it would only be good inside the country.

I have grown tired of arguing with such ignorance.