Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

...the bible says Iraq (AKA Ancient Babylon) will rebuild and become the financial power it once was as the richest country in the world...

I believe it too, but whatever they do beyond this anticipated event matters very little to me once I get my piece of the pie.

Oh please. There are certainly widely accept assertions, but they are not "facts". For those who would like to see a discussion debunking the (in my view silly) notion that the Rothchilds own the US Federal reserve: http://webskeptic.wikidot.com/federal-reserve-ownership. I don't wish to sidetrack this thread on this discussion, I just want to offer a different view when these claimed "facts" are thrown out as if accepted at the same level of confidence as tomorrow's sunrise.

Rothchild is a Scottish clan with no connection to the Rothschild family. It's funny to watch the kind of "rational chic" that holds so much cachet nowadays. "Who me? A conspiracy theorist?! Why, everyone knows that everything happens completely by coincidence." Some of us simply don't care what critics, or even so-called "skeptics," think of us. B)

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Dude, you are very disrespectful at times. Someone just congratulated you on a new child and then you turn around and tell someone else that they are as whiny as a pregnant female. I hope YOU grow up and stop being such a condescending antagonist! There are other guys like Dalite that belive just like you do and I have NEVER seen them say such immature things. I saw on another persons profile that both you and him got warned by the mods to cool it or he was gonna vote to have both of you kicked of permanently! It's not the message that you have that people don't like, it's the way you say it dude. I am sick of the tone in your posts. Lots of other people are too! I hope having a kid will mello you out. I hope you will treat your new family with more respect that you do the people here.

Spud don't you worry about the kid, he's a little punk at times, and yes a smart mouth that gets him in trouble, and well very very negative...he also has joined a band of lopster goons who a mire few are intelligent the rest are just like him...he has also been booted from the site and let back on in the past and has been warned by the mods many time his attitude is terrible!

Dalite and JMW happen to be intelligent gentlemen who like a good debate but their points have constantly been debunked by many more than sonny1 and myself they won't get in the ring with TenMillion he'd rip them a new one when it comes to the debate level...they not only like to jump in with me but the only way they will is to gang up on me and well to my surprise in this thread many people jumped in to assist me, most other threads they wear us out with such limited vision and unacceptable monetary policy which since it was put in place has crashed the US economy not just once but 2 times in the last 3 years and has crashed many EU countries and more are on the way to crash along with the Euro itself...so basically their debate point of view is proven to be broken and worthless cause unless restructured and reformed it will not work no matter how they present it! They also leave out important facts in comparison because they negate their argument...the solution to all of this is what we are witnessing and how it will go is what Dr. Shabibi is implementing which will be how the entire world will refom and restructure their monetary policy to mirror, while Iraq leads the way back to a modified form of the Gold Standard with other factors added to it to help support it...Just sit back and watch history be written not just any history the generational, global, and unprecedented kind that will carry on our families for many more years to come!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yea rationality, what a fad. That'l never last!

If you can't acknowledge the enormous pull the elite banking families have one economics and world currencies;you will never move beyond the tip of the iceberg when it comes to speculation.

You call it being 'rational' while I call it 'brainwashed'.You refuse to believe anything unless it is officialized by a mainstream source.You want proof of wrongdoing from the very media owned by the wrongdoers.That's a lot like letting a mob boss choose his own jury.

• Upvote 2

Dude, you are very disrespectful at times. Someone just congratulated you on a new child and then you turn around and tell someone else that they are as whiny as a pregnant female. I hope YOU grow up and stop being such a condescending antagonist! There are other guys like Dalite that belive just like you do and I have NEVER seen them say such immature things. I saw on another persons profile that both you and him got warned by the mods to cool it or he was gonna vote to have both of you kicked of permanently! It's not the message that you have that people don't like, it's the way you say it dude. I am sick of the tone in your posts. Lots of other people are too! I hope having a kid will mello you out. I hope you will treat your new family with more respect that you do the people here.

You dont know the whole conversation that took place so you really have no reason to be speaking to me.....

I dont just openly disrespect people for no reason....there is ALWAYS a reason.....I dont sit here and think about members I can go after and attack laugh.gif

Use some common sense....if you dont like my tone, put me on ignore....its really that simple!!! I could really care less how many people like me or want to hear what I say LOL....thats the least of my worries!!! I am who I am and thats not gonna change for anyone.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Let's do some first grade math here, folks. According to this person, the UST has 3-5 trillion and American speculators have 2 trillion (which in this scenario will presumably end up in the hands of the UST when they cash in and become overnight millionaires).

That's 5-7 trillion. He says one barrel of oil will cost us 6 of those dinar held by the UST.

5-7 trillion dinar divided by 6 dinar per barrel = between 833 billion and 1,167 billion barrels of oil.

Iraqs known reserves = around 150 billion barrels.

What else are we going to buy from them? Sand?

Obviously false garbage like this shouldn't be spread around forums. The original post is as bad as the guru nonsense, it's complete bunk, and VERY obviously so.

Well, you did it now.

You brought factual information to the middle of this little fantasy fest.

They are going to smoke and mirror you to death, and tell you your numbers are wrong 'cause this is math like you have never seen before, and your tired concept where numbers mean things doesn't apply to Iraq.

Silly you... :P;):)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Spud don't you worry about the kid, he's a little punk at times, and yes a smart mouth that gets him in trouble, and well very very negative...he also has joined a band of lopster goons who a mire few are intelligent the rest are just like him...he has also been booted from the site and let back on in the past and has been warned by the mods many time his attitude is terrible!

Dalite and JMW happen to be intelligent gentlemen who like a good debate but their points have constantly been debunked by many more than sonny1 and myself they won't get in the ring with TenMillion he'd rip them a new one when it comes to the debate level...they not only like to jump in with me but the only way they will is to gang up on me and well to my surprise in this thread many people jumped in to assist me, most other threads they wear us out with such limited vision and unacceptable monetary policy which since it was put in place has crashed the US economy not just once but 2 times in the last 3 years and has crashed many EU countries and more are on the way to crash along with the Euro itself...so basically their debate point of view is proven to be broken and worthless cause unless restructured and reformed it will not work no matter how they present it! They also leave out important facts in comparison because they negate their argument...the solution to all of this is what we are witnessing and how it will go is what Dr. Shabibi is implementing which will be how the entire world will refom and restructure their monetary policy to mirror, while Iraq leads the way back to a modified form of the Gold Standard with other factors added to it to help support it...Just sit back and watch history be written not just any history the generational, global, and unprecedented kind that will carry on our families for many more years to come!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif You cant be serious......The only things that have been debunked are the countless forum facts that get passed around like the gospel of god.....exactly like what you just posted....how funny!!!

Why is it that reality is so negative for you?? Can you not handle real life?? Geeze.....Its really not that bad I promise....we all want to be rich, but no matter how hard u dream and hope, it wont pay your bills and it wont change real life unfortunately.....

I hope they can pull something out of this, but you gotta be honest with yourself and quit lying to yourself at some point and realize that its not such a huge chance that they will or can straight up RV to around 1 dollar overnight.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

laugh.giflaugh.gif You cant be serious......The only things that have been debunked are the countless forum facts that get passed around like the gospel of god.....exactly like what you just posted....how funny!!!

Why is it that reality is so negative for you?? Can you not handle real life?? Geeze.....Its really not that bad I promise....we all want to be rich, but no matter how hard u dream and hope, it wont pay your bills and it wont change real life unfortunately.....

I hope they can pull something out of this, but you gotta be honest with yourself and quit lying to yourself at some point and realize that its not such a huge chance that they will or can straight up RV to around 1 dollar overnight.....

of course they can they have been there before we can go all the way back to 1942 even or further if you want they have always been valued over a dollar did you forget or fall and bump your head running to the bathroom when you took that last dump on this thread?

and don't push your atheist beliefs on me nor anyone else the bible is something I believe more than you and anyone else especially a lopster who can't crawl their way out of their own misery let alone the pot they are about to get boiled in, I was nice to you in the past and well you killed that by being a little punk and you continue to dig your own hole deeper!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

of course they can they have been there before we can go all the way back to 1942 even or further if you want they have always been valued over a dollar did you forget or fall and bump your head running to the bathroom when you took that last dump on this thread?

Yea and when they had a value over a dollar, they werent using a completly inflated and diluted currency that had no faith from the global community.....

thats their biggest problem now...

Who can justify value in something that is excessive and still carries the affects from bad monetary policies?? They have to reduce the amount of currency they have somehow.....

Who said anything about being atheist? Hahahaha laugh.gif

Your a freakin trip to talk too!! Am I yelling at people that they are stupid for having any sort of religion they follow?? I can only imagine where you get some of your dinar talk from how you pull "things I say" out of thin air.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2

and don't push your atheist beliefs on me nor anyone else the bible is something I believe more than you and anyone else especially a lopster who can't crawl their way out of their own misery let alone the pot they are about to get boiled in, I was nice to you in the past and well you killed that by being a little punk and you continue to dig your own hole deeper!!

How much currency was in circulation in 1942? How much in 1980s? How much was there in 1995 when it took 3000 dinar to equal one USD? Now how much is there now?

Just because you ignore the facts doesn't mean they don't exist, and it doesn't mean that Iraqs currency can defy simple economics. If there's more of something, it's worth less. It doesn't matter if it's currency, or stock shares, or Michael Jordan rookie cards. Did you forget that when you bumped your head, or did you never know it to begin with?

How much currency was in circulation in 1942? How much in 1980s? How much was there in 1995 when it took 3000 dinar to equal one USD? Now how much is there now?

Just because you ignore the facts doesn't mean they don't exist, and it doesn't mean that Iraqs currency can defy simple economics. If there's more of something, it's worth less. It doesn't matter if it's currency, or stock shares, or Michael Jordan rookie cards. Did you forget that when you bumped your head, or did you never know it to begin with?

laugh.giflaugh.gif Pretty funny......

Dalite and JMW happen to be intelligent gentlemen who like a good debate but their points have constantly been debunked by many more than sonny1 and myself they won't get in the ring with TenMillion he'd rip them a new one when it comes to the debate level...

Debunked? Like your original post in this thread, where Iraq has to find 1 trillion barrels of oil to pay off the dinar held by foreigners? JMW ripped sonny1 apart in the debate, anyone that doesn't have a severe case of dinar fever can see that.

most other threads they wear us out with such limited vision and unacceptable monetary policy which since it was put in place has crashed the US economy not just once but 2 times in the last 3 years and has crashed many EU countries and more are on the way to crash along with the Euro itself...so basically their debate point of view is proven to be broken and worthless cause unless restructured and reformed it will not work no matter how they present it!

The US monetary policy doesn't work, so you're jumping on board an Iraq policy that has even MORE money and far LESS backing it? Really?

They also leave out important facts in comparison because they negate their argument..

No, they leave out guru nonsense that has been repeated so many times that people like you THINK they are facts.

the solution to all of this is what we are witnessing and how it will go is what Dr. Shabibi is implementing which will be how the entire world will refom and restructure their monetary policy to mirror, while Iraq leads the way back to a modified form of the Gold Standard with other factors added to it to help support it...Just sit back and watch history be written not just any history the generational, global, and unprecedented kind that will carry on our families for many more years to come!!

Shabibi has been talking about deleting three zeros, which = RD (ie lop), for years. If he has his way and doesn't get shot down by the GOI, you'll understand this soon enough. I hope you're still around.

• Upvote 3

Keepem, Frank, Hopeful, Dalite...I have provided you with links to the Bank of England, Dallas Federal Reserve education, Chicago Federal Reserve education websites several times for you to read real monetary policy yet you fail to read them there is thousands upon thousands of pages for your reading pleasure even an entire section on Turkey and how it failed to meet their needs and will lead them to the direction of Greece and Ireland because they did the process in the wrong manner Iraq has done several small rv's in 2006-2007 to bring inflation down and keep it down, yet you still argue with me and then begin to attack me not just one at a time but in a gang form problem is I don;t back down and I continue not too because I know that you do not educate yourselves on what I have provided so you could not begin to understand that your not cultured in the understanding that you have not seen the fact that Iraq and is working back to the gold standard in a modified form to include other precious metals, gemstones, oil, agriculture, GDP, and several other commodities which will back their currency.

oh and the trump card is that even BBC News and Fox News stated that Iraq had agreed to revalue their currency!! go look it up it was only last week!!

I have seen a lot of negativity in my life, but you take the award for it.

You take second place in the negativity award.

You get 3rd place in the negativity award.

You tie for second place in the negativity award.

You are now tied for 1st place in the no it all negativity award.

Thanks for the help 7Dinar7Dinar7...good looking out sweet heart!! I leveled you out +1 on both posts

• Upvote 1

Isn't it amazing how the lobsters have stated that point you made over and over and over, yet, the understanding of the point is always completely avoided. Every time it needs to be restated it is always like it was never stated before. Then the ANTI-lobsters will put new words in the lobster's mouth which were never said or implied and avoid arguing just what was actually said. And then they accuse the lobster of being negative and hurting people's faith and confidence in their investment. It's all so weird.

DING! (Rung a bell. Or maybe that should be, GONG!)

when you have an understanding of the Arabic culture then you can understand that when they say: yes they really mean no or maybe and when they say no they really mean yes

so when they say deleting the zeros the true meaning is take out of circulation as in out of the market place not lop 3 numbers off they aren't going to take a 25k note and cut 3 0's off with scissors

Shabibi has said several time in the last few weeks revalue the currency and restructure the money supply and monetary policy in articles, so what do you not understand about that!!

Yes she is an intelligent woman, she could teach you a few things!

• Upvote 2

Hello all,

I am new to the site, but have followed quietly for quite some time now (I guess that would be "lurking" which is odd, I didnt feel like I was lurking). VERY INTERESTING STUFF!!!

I have a question from an early portion of this thread:

It was said that they have 60 trillion to cover, but only have 100 billion GDP then how is it possible?

Won't the RV make that 100 billion so much more hence the coverage? Or is that not how it works????? Plus, what about the reserves, the nat. gas, the gold and all the other money that I hear from these threads that is turning up like the 100 billion just recently?

Also,

estewert you have a super acid trippy attitude - I dig it sir!

Keepm = hilarious name and some good substance

7Dinar7Dinar7 = very intelligent and scorching photo

Dalite = elite

And,

I thank all of you so much for the knowledge I have gained on this investment and the whole concept of finance in general.

TREXXX

Hello all,

I am new to the site, but have followed quietly for quite some time now (I guess that would be "lurking" which is odd, I didnt feel like I was lurking). VERY INTERESTING STUFF!!!

I have a question from an early portion of this thread:

It was said that they have 60 trillion to cover, but only have 100 billion GDP then how is it possible?

Won't the RV make that 100 billion so much more hence the coverage? Or is that not how it works????? Plus, what about the reserves, the nat. gas, the gold and all the other money that I hear from these threads that is turning up like the 100 billion just recently?

Also,

estewert you have a super acid trippy attitude - I dig it sir!

Keepm = hilarious name and some good substance

7Dinar7Dinar7 = very intelligent and scorching photo

Dalite = elite

And,

I thank all of you so much for the knowledge I have gained on this investment and the whole concept of finance in general.

TREXXX

yes the rv would make their 100 Billion GDP at the rate it is now go way up in value exponentially up actually!!

All things that the lopsters fail to mention because it makes them wrong and they can't admit when they are wrong!!

• Upvote 1

Who do you think owns all the central banks of the world? Also who do you think owns the Federal Reserve system? It's jews

The structure of the federal reserve does not allow for any single entity to control it. Here read this: http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html Just because you have been told this myth does not make it true. As for atrocities in your country, that I have no knowledge of.

The structure of the federal reserve does not allow for any single entity to control it. Here read this: http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html Just because you have been told this myth does not make it true. As for atrocities in your country, that I have no knowledge of.

This is an excerpt from the link you just provided which contradicts what you just said about it:

Each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks is organized into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy. Mullins explained,

'... The most powerful men in the United States were themselves answerable to another power, a foreign power, and a power which had been steadfastly seeking to extend its control over the young republic since its very inception. The power was the financial power of England, centered in the London Branch of the House of Rothschild. The fact was that in 1910, the United States was for all practical purposes being ruled from England, and so it is today' (Mullins, p. 47-48).

He further commented that the day the Federal Reserve Act was passed, "the Constitution ceased to be the governing covenant of the American people, and our liberties were handed over to a small group of international bankers" (Ibid, p. 29).

Lopsters wrong again!!

Does not matter what the structure allows for if they own all of the banks that own the controlling interest

• Upvote 1

Surf,

I thought so. I am not saying there is no logic to support the RD, but there is also logic supporting the RV as well. The new release recently stating that the 1000 IQD would be become or be the same as 1 IQD scares the crap right out of me - I mean right down my said leg.

Then that is countered with this, and with that, and then all the conspiracy ------------ I know understand rollercoasters as no theme park could teach me. :wacko:

P.S.

I dont surf, but I play guitar like Joe Satriani, and he surfs with aliens - so maybe that will be friend material. B)

TREXXX

yes the rv would make their 100 Billion GDP at the rate it is now go way up in value exponentially up actually!!

How so? GDP is from sales of services and stuff (mostly oil in Iraq). After a big RV the value of things has to remain the same so price and wages all have to come down by the same amount the RV goes up. If yesterday you could buy a bag of groceries in Iraq for 25,000 IQD or $21.50, the next day after a 1000x RV you can buy an imported car with that same 25,000 now worth $21,500. Is the bag of groceries going to cost the same as a car? No way. So GDP is NOT changed by an RV directly. It will go up as there will be mass spending on imported items, but that is just what depletes their foreign reserves that also have not changed since they get them from oil sales.

There is also a huge social problem. Everyone that really does have zero savings, just the coins in their pocket is screwed by an RV. Their life is not changed as prices and wages all come down by the same amount the RV goes up. But if you have savings you make out big time. For a country on the edge of civil war this is just adding gas to the fire.

This is an excerpt from the link you just provided which contradicts what you just said about it:

Each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks is organized into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy. Mullins explained,

'... The most powerful men in the United States were themselves answerable to another power, a foreign power, and a power which had been steadfastly seeking to extend its control over the young republic since its very inception. The power was the financial power of England, centered in the London Branch of the House of Rothschild. The fact was that in 1910, the United States was for all practical purposes being ruled from England, and so it is today' (Mullins, p. 47-48).

He further commented that the day the Federal Reserve Act was passed, "the Constitution ceased to be the governing covenant of the American people, and our liberties were handed over to a small group of international bankers" (Ibid, p. 29).

Lopsters wrong again!!

Does not matter what the structure allows for if they own all of the banks that own the controlling interest

Continue reading. The author is quoting what he is debunking.

Here's how I copied it from another thread but it tells you exactly how:

Hmmmm , Ok true that , However since than a new thing has emerged , World , and I repeat World balancing (a monkey wrench) there is a missing number in World economics and currency balancing (all currencies will contribute) of the 4 (major) suspects (limits set) and the Economics with each of these, china won't do the 40% needed (more money more freedom = Democracy) , Something has to (thru world fit) establish status Quo . VND at 3 cents, MO. (Kuwait and china did small adjustments ) There is a missing number !! The power's of the world can infact milk that!!! IQD is not taking the full burden !! anthing above Kuwait is on the sholders of the rest of the world .

Agreed it is 4 + but not for us (u and I) ! .86 IQD dosn't fit yet same, with cash, in time left to grow in Feds coffers , will change the world .. I still see missing number as start rate is "Petro dollar value" * (at present 1 USD) and the feds increase reserves as that hit's over 4.15 in time . For Iraq Buying at 1 dollar than selling (multiple times ) up to 4.15 , erases the zeros with Trillions in profit (no Lop) end the end Low denom's (I mean their penny will be close to our nickle) Anyway Just do the math , for me I don't sweat the small stuff . Just a missing number , and I am just a speculator . So all don't sweat the small stuff , Everything is small stuff . Try to find that place in you , that is amused by all this . Take a deeeeep breath wewwww Relax let the mud settle Keep your day job ,

And the 4th biggin (currency , not .86 but 1.00) ?, U.S., a buck will be worth a Buck ( as in 1 petro ) 100% We Rock !!

Read more: