Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

I love this....thank you for the research and input. I shared with my dinarian friends that hang on to every post I can give them. This is money. Just like why we went to Libya and Iraq to begin with. Don't buck the dollar or you and your country go down.

• Upvote 2

Ok, it talks about the restriction of appreciation of the dinar just after Saddam was removed and the influx of US currency. There is nothing that states that the value of the dinar was going to be even $0.01 per dinar, let alone anything higher as many have claimed.

We all want the best to happen, but this article is around 8 years old and does not state what levels they thought the dinar might go to at the levels that they had at that time. The amount of currency since then has ballooned even more, considering their inflationary problems didn't end until around 2007.

We all want this to happen to make everyone wealthy, but re-posting old articles that don't really state anything to support that assertion doesn't really help understand the CURRENT reality of where they are at.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Ok, it talks about the restriction of appreciation of the dinar just after Saddam was removed and the influx of US currency. There is nothing that states that the value of the dinar was going to be even $0.01 per dinar, let alone anything higher as many have claimed.

We all want the best to happen, but this article is around 8 years old and does not state what levels they thought the dinar might go to at the levels that they had at that time. The amount of currency since then has ballooned even more, considering their inflationary problems didn't end until around 2007.

We all want this to happen to make everyone wealthy, but re-posting old articles that don't really state anything to support that assertion doesn't really help understand the CURRENT reality of where they are at.

This article is of the plan to which was written in the beginning prior to the new findings which you haven't a clue about neither do I nor anyone other than the geological and geothermal experts who did the 7 years worth of surveying Iraq & Shablbl, though this article ends your lopster theory and it was written before your theory even started but you were too blind to see it that way because your mind is closed, which also means even though you say you want this to come to fruition you still lack HOPE, which allows negative actions, thoughts, and vibes given off in an investment filled with 8 years of turmoil and torture where those who spread the light are trying to help you and everyone else find some glimmer of hope in these end times of this investment. At one time you had some hope otherwise you wouldn't be here now, but something changed that somewhere along the lines or someone saying something, the tongue is the poison which you now spew yourself...I posted this because it's truth, light, and HOPE all wrapped into one article and you still find a way to try and cast a shadow over it UNFORTUNATELY for you truth, light, and HOPE wins...yet it's not too late for you to step back into the Light...I and many others pray you do cause you can still help bring good to the world after this does RV, as it was written by the authors of the plan!!

the US Secretary of State document "FREEDOM OF IRAQ PROJECT" supports everything in this article it's a 189 page written plan detailing everything they have done and how they went about it, it was written in 2003 google it and read it yourself if you don't believe me or the truth in this report and want more supporting documentation than provided...dude I will help you through education but I will bury you in paperwork so you understand!!

"LIVE, LOVE, LEARN, & SURF"

AWESOME FIND!!!! Thank you Surf~! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

YW Vegas...good to hear from you!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

This article is of the plan to which was written in the beginning prior to the new findings which you haven't a clue about neither do I nor anyone other than the geological and geothermal experts who did the 7 years worth of surveying Iraq & Shablbl, though this article ends your lopster theory and it was written before your theory even started but you were too blind to see it that way because your mind is closed, which also means even though you say you want this to come to fruition you still lack HOPE, which allows negative actions, thoughts, and vibes given off in an investment filled with 8 years of turmoil and torture where those who spread the light are trying to help you and everyone else find some glimmer of hope in these end times of this investment. At one time you had some hope otherwise you wouldn't be here now, but something changed that somewhere along the lines or someone saying something, the tongue is the poison which you now spew yourself...I posted this because it's truth, light, and HOPE all wrapped into one article and you still find a way to try and cast a shadow over it UNFORTUNATELY for you truth, light, and HOPE wins...yet it's not too late for you to step back into the Light...I and many others pray you do cause you can still help bring good to the world after this does RV, as it was written by the authors of the plan!!

the US Secretary of State document "FREEDOM OF IRAQ PROJECT" supports everything in this article it's a 189 page written plan detailing everything they have done and how they went about it, it was written in 2003 google it and read it yourself if you don't believe me or the truth in this report and want more supporting documentation than provided...dude I will help you through education but I will bury you in paperwork so you understand!!

"LIVE, LOVE, LEARN, & SURF"

Please point to where it ends the discussion about how the currency has to make everyone that holds it wealthy?

In regards to stepping back into the light, since I have not yet sold my dinar that is not an issue. So you can take that part and put it in your filing cabinet of the round type.

In regards to you Freedom of Iraq Project document, it states quite clearly that if they were to try and resurrect the value that the dinar once held, then they would have had to do a 6,000 to 1 exchange rate during the initial exchange. That portion was left up to the Iraqis (CBI) and they chose not to do it. So please explain how they have elevated from having to do that exchange to a 1:1 at even $0.01.

Here is the LINK to the document that I am referring to - if you have a different link, then please provide that as support of your stance. If you are wondering where I am looking, it is on the page that states "New Currency: Why?", which is about 1/8th the way through the document.

So yes, I have read it - and NO it does not support your claim.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

2 million americans hold dinar? What proof is their of that? Ali's books?

Don't get me wrong I hope there is a large # of people holding dinar outside of Iraq because Iraq has to honor the currency and they are the ones who have allowed this currency to be sold over these 8 years and have allowed such speculation to continuosly exist over the same time. No country likes currency speculators and if they suspect there is heavy speculation they tend to make their move pretty quick. If Iraq were to fail to honor their currency they risk being shunned by the international community or at best being on the short end of the bargaining stick when dealing with foreign business men.

With so many foreign investors on board assuming that this is true...that would tell you they have to be very careful in how they approach making any change to their currency. A sudden knee jerk reaction to the exchange rate and wham there goes billions out the door but tell me who would buy the dinar at 3.22? or even a dollar? How would the markets be able to guage where its going if it just went up a 1000% over night? That is not how the world works...

Don't expect anything more than a bump in the exchange rate and for it to continue to get stronger as their economy develops.

Edited by burn_the_village
  • Downvote 1

This equates to approximately $.20 to $.50 per dinar (not the $4+ connected to the upcoming RV).

For those of you with more experience, what does this line out of the article mean? It's where they talk about the trillions the US has going back to Iraq for oil at $33/bbl or less. Does it mean the Dinar will RV at $.20 to $.50 per dinar?

Thanks,

Mak63

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please point to where it ends the discussion about how the currency has to make everyone that holds it wealthy?

In regards to stepping back into the light, since I have not yet sold my dinar that is not an issue. So you can take that part and put it in your filing cabinet of the round type.

In regards to you Freedom of Iraq Project document, it states quite clearly that if they were to try and resurrect the value that the dinar once held, then they would have had to do a 6,000 to 1 exchange rate during the initial exchange. That portion was left up to the Iraqis (CBI) and they chose not to do it. So please explain how they have elevated from having to do that exchange to a 1:1 at even $0.01.

Here is the LINK to the document that I am referring to - if you have a different link, then please provide that as support of your stance. If you are wondering where I am looking, it is on the page that states "New Currency: Why?", which is about 1/8th the way through the document.

So yes, I have read it - and NO it does not support your claim.

they chose not to, the initial exchange has not even started they have yet to revalue the currency, you obviously didn't read to understand tenses of the English language, these plans were written in 2001 & 2003 the ultimate decisions are being made or have yet to be made not sure if you know that! I'm not Dr. Shabibi and neither are you so we can't tell you, anyone else, or even myself what those are, those decisions are based on research we know nothing about as it is not published yet, as well as circumstance we have no knowledge of 100% bits and pieces that we try to put together and come up with a solution, but from these 2 things I have posted and mentioned they are facts and do tell the plan to which they have been following and all of it points to rv and restructuring the monetary system yes a re-denomination is part of that restructuring but after an rv otherwise the lower denominations would be worthless than the .009 almost a .01 as you pointed out wouldn't take much to get to .10 but then again we all know their oil, precious metals, and GDP will be carrying them back towards the gold standard which is what supports the value of their currency not the hypothetical conjecture you have given!

These are all the facts and well everything you continue to provide is pure conjecture, also known as speculation and rumor!

This equates to approximately $.20 to $.50 per dinar (not the $4+ connected to the upcoming RV).

For those of you with more experience, what does this line out of the article mean? It's where they talk about the trillions the US has going back to Iraq for oil at $33/bbl or less. Does it mean the Dinar will RV at $.20 to $.50 per dinar?

Thanks,

Mak63

no it means that is what it really costs them to have a rv of $3-$4, it's more if it were a higher rate though obviously not much...good question though!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

First the article by Taylor is only the 2nd part not the first part. Nothing in Taylors story verifies any of the wild claims of Iraq giving away its oil, its only source of income, at 1/3 of the going rate. The most obvious falsehood is that the US did not devalue the dinar, it was at 3000 dinars per dolar in 1995. Taylors story with the 747s full of cash etc, I think all that is true. But that does not point to any of the further claims. The "biggest wealth transfer in history"? Form where? Iraq? Their GDP is only $100B, It just can't happen.

Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

they chose not to, the initial exchange has not even started they have yet to revalue the currency, you obviously didn't read to understand tenses of the English language, these plans were written in 2001 & 2003 the ultimate decisions are being made or have yet to be made not sure if you know that! I'm not Dr. Shabibi and neither are you so we can't tell you, anyone else, or even myself what those are, those decisions are based on research we know nothing about as it is not published yet, as well as circumstance we have no knowledge of 100% bits and pieces that we try to put together and come up with a solution, but from these 2 things I have posted and mentioned they are facts and do tell the plan to which they have been following and all of it points to rv and restructuring the monetary system yes a re-denomination is part of that restructuring but after an rv otherwise the lower denominations would be worthless than the .009 almost a .01 as you pointed out wouldn't take much to get to .10 but then again we all know their oil, precious metals, and GDP will be carrying them back towards the gold standard which is what supports the value of their currency not the hypothetical conjecture you have given!

These are all the facts and well everything you continue to provide is pure conjecture, also known as speculation and rumor!

Oh yeah, where the US Government is stating that it would require a 6,000 to 1 exchange rate of dinar to get the value to what it once held in value to the USD is just so confusing. Not!

If they were stating that the value at the time, which was 2,000 IQD to the $1 required a 6,000:1 (dinar) exchange rate, how does that support that the dinar can currently be valued at even $0.01?

It's not a hard question to answer. No country has made such a bold move in their currency revaluation, but I am sure that if you believe so hardily in it the increase that you can provide some evidence that a country even has the chance. Given that Iraq has $58 billion USD to back their currency, how would they back 60+ trillion in dinar at such a rate? They not only have to cover the value of the physical currency, but the entire M2 that they have.

Provide just ONE country in history doing what many claim Iraq 'must' do.

We all hope for the best in this, but the 'pie in the sky' scenario is not supported in any fashion within the modern economics model. Could it happen? Possibly, but it would require that Iraq leverage decades of oil wealth to support such a change while maintaining their own needs.

There is not one document that you can put forward that supports your stance when read in its entirety. That sucks, I know. But it is what it is.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Oh yeah, where the US Government is stating that it would require a 6,000 to 1 exchange rate of dinar to get the value to what it once held in value to the USD is just so confusing. Not!

If they were stating that the value at the time, which was 2,000 IQD to the $1 required a 6,000:1 (dinar) exchange rate, how does that support that the dinar can currently be valued at even $0.01?

It's not a hard question to answer. No country has made such a bold move in their currency revaluation, but I am sure that if you believe so hardily in it the increase that you can provide some evidence that a country even has the chance. Given that Iraq has $58 billion USD to back their currency, how would they back 60+ trillion in dinar at such a rate? They not only have to cover the value of the physical currency, but the entire M2 that they have.

Provide just ONE country in history doing what many claim Iraq 'must' do.

We all hope for the best in this, but the 'pie in the sky' scenario is not supported in any fashion within the modern economics model. Could it happen? Possibly, but it would require that Iraq leverage decades of oil wealth to support such a change while maintaining their own needs.

There is not one document that you can put forward that supports your stance when read in its entirety. That sucks, I know. But it is what it is.

I don't need to there's a plan that has no rule book written this event is unprecedented and is much bigger than just Iraq at this point in the game it has become a global event, these questions you ask I can't answer nor can as I stated anyone else except for those who are implementing the plans progress not just on a Iraqi regional scale but a global one...

Iraq is the wealthiest country in the world that is fact both economical and biblical, and by saying what you have been saying in every thread we debate most of the questions you ask are not supported by anything in history because the simple answer to it is we are a part of the history that is being written as we watch and learn, if you help rather than question and pollute the environment your in here at DV then you are doing yourself and others an injustice because your negativity leads others and yourself to make bad decisions, you and your other lopster friends will have that on your hearts and conscience, but you will not sway me and those who are here to be positive one bit nor will I let you rub off on those people because it ends up being hurtful regardless of your intentions they may be good, but they have become muddied waters and quite frankly I like to see the sharks coming when I surf so I can at least warn someone else should that shark attack me, trust me I'm not going down without a fight and well I'm going to hurt that shark even though he hurts me but I will survive and live to see another day and help one more person for as long as I can...you on the other hand have effectively yet again turned a thread everyone should be reading for encouragement and truth to not read and not comment due to your negativity like 100% of all posts you post on do you notice the pattern: you never post, let alone are positive + your negative comments on others posts = no positive sharing of factual knowledge we do have for anyone else

That was my reasoning for bringing you over to this post just to show you the truth to your poison! You can't argue with the facts even if they are written in 2001 or 2003 and predict what the internal or external situations & influences will be in 2011, the circumstances have changed and your questions are yet to be answered but the facts we do have point in a different direction than you and your cronies speak about also why there are only about 3-4 of you left most others you either ran out of the investment or saw the light and stopped listening to you and your cronies!

My suggestion to you is to just stop and be quiet for a week or more on here just observe and filter the information for positive thinking, rid yourself of the negative stuff cause it effects others and not in a good way just like it does yourself. I do this often on this site it helps to keep focused and goals in mind rather than to jump in the ring blindfolded and fly by the seat of your pants with hypothetical conjecture.

I say this to you because I believe you are intelligent, have good intentions but lack follow-through , and can do more good than your understanding of yourself can fathom...our pure goal here is to help not hurt when you help you feel a good healthy boost of self esteem and you deserve that rather than what you have been receiving!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

First the article by Taylor is only the 2nd part not the first part. Nothing in Taylors story verifies any of the wild claims of Iraq giving away its oil, its only source of income, at 1/3 of the going rate. The most obvious falsehood is that the US did not devalue the dinar, it was at 3000 dinars per dolar in 1995. Taylors story with the 747s full of cash etc, I think all that is true. But that does not point to any of the further claims. The "biggest wealth transfer in history"? Form where? Iraq? Their GDP is only $100B, It just can't happen.

you are another lopster who can't see the light, nor believe that the wealthiest country on the planet can't back itself up, yet you still don't understand that facts are facts and well the first time we went to war with Saddam was in 1991 we imposed more sanctions each time he did not listen with the UN & IMF until the IMF had enough in 1995 the inflation was something Saddam started and climbed up to that level of dinar value then they devalued it to 4000:1 to completely crush him at the end of the Iran-Iraq war which was the reason he started printing more money inflating it the first place without the value of a 25,000 note having that buying power, Shabibi has controlled inflation and the value rose some but not near the true value. I'm not even spelling it out for you your same argument is beating a dead horse in the mouth because that is all based on your opinion and well all of Taylor's' story is verifiable you just don't want to believe it, but that does not mean you have a right to lead others not to believe the truth either!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2