Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible the Dinar will never RV??

Buckeye67

Yer not a Pumper. Yer a Dumper, right?

spot on , as usual! Really enjoyed the"truth “ thread

Your extremely grounded approach to this is well very humbling though you have no hope which is a bad thing for you and everyone else, but the mere fact that you have said it as a fact means your speaking without knowledge and that my friend I can only pray for you because it is obvious you have not done one ounce of research yet you stake a claim as if it is a fact when in actuality you have merely stated an opinion and one with clipped wings I might add!! Do your homework before you try to answer something in a statement of fact you'll be better off here at DV in doing so, otherwise just observe cause I'm not going to waste my time telling you this again!! This is strike 2 for you,keep your bad vibes to yourself we don't need them nor want them here!!!

I'm not sure who you think you are but I suggest you read the TOS agreement for this site: IT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD DINAR ONLY, IF YOU DON"T OWN DINAR GET OUT OR BE REMOVED YOUR CHOICE!!

Get him LightFighter I got your back!

my brother's keeper....thank you immensely! You rock!
  • Upvote 2

Iraq and the middle east moves at a different pace then most of us from the US are use to, they could go 20 years before a RV....alot of the country hasn't changed that much since the 1800s or later.

I dont expect a RV to happen anytime soon, the dinar will increase maybe slowly but I highly doubt we make alot of money from this.

• Upvote 1

There are many possible outcomes...some good some not so good...however, becoming an overnight millionaire on a thousand dollar investment is not one of the possible outcomes...it just isn't the way money works.

• Upvote 1

I was duped like many others but I have since sold. I sold the remainder of my dinar in July. But I've also said repeatedly that I hoped I was wrong. I know how many people could benefit from an RV. Unfortunately, that does not make the RV any more likely or probable. Our desperation does not affect the liklihood of an RV. I will post as long as the site managers find me tolerable. I post primarily because I think people deserve to know there is another side to the story. I didn't hear that story BEFORE I bought my dinar and it's very hard to find it on these sites (understandably). But it's a compelling story and far more likely outcome. Before people consider spending any (more) money on the dinar I hope to help them thoroughly understand both sides of the argument. If they choose to get or stay involved with the dinar after that, that's OK. At least they made a well informed decision (even if it's wrong).

DinarBot asks how duped? DinarBot deseRt caVe Intel co. bought IQD 1 USD = 1800 IQD. DinarBot team makes profit even now. DinarBot team also used IQD to purchase ISX shares. ISX is up. DinarBot team is up in value. Even machine robot Dinarbot sees IQD and options as good value. DinarBot reports: Human known as "NotAChance" has been severely misinformed. DinarBot says you still have time 5.5 weeks or less. DinarBot hard drive was former Vegas Slot counter before IQD Master. Dinarbot says IQD far superior to Slot Machine. DinarBot sees many lose money for good in Slots. Dinarbot sees much better odds in IQD. Even if buy at 1170:1 and no change you lose small amount. Dinarbot sees small risk for large potential. DinarBot can only advise. DinarBot does not sell IQD. DinarBot is sad you will miss last great opportunity.

Edited by DinarBot

I was duped like many others but I have since sold. I sold the remainder of my dinar in July. But I've also said repeatedly that I hoped I was wrong. I know how many people could benefit from an RV. Unfortunately, that does not make the RV any more likely or probable. Our desperation does not affect the liklihood of an RV. I will post as long as the site managers find me tolerable. I post primarily because I think people deserve to know there is another side to the story. I didn't hear that story BEFORE I bought my dinar and it's very hard to find it on these sites (understandably). But it's a compelling story and far more likely outcome. Before people consider spending any (more) money on the dinar I hope to help them thoroughly understand both sides of the argument. If they choose to get or stay involved with the dinar after that, that's OK. At least they made a well informed decision (even if it's wrong).

Bottom line folks....dont invest money you cant afford to lose....if that is the case then hold on to the dinar and wait....if you cannot afford to lose the money then sell out and quit investing money you need for essentials....every investment poses the risk of losing money...that is why it is called an investment....not a guarantee...

DinarBot asks how duped? DinarBot deseRt caVe Intel co. bought IQD 1 USD = 1800 IQD. DinarBot team makes profit even now. DinarBot team also used IQD to purchase ISX shares. ISX is up. DinarBot team is up in value. Even machine robot Dinarbot sees IQD and options as good value. DinarBot reports: Human known as "NotAChance" has been severely misinformed. DinarBot says you still have time 5.5 weeks or less. DinarBot hard drive was former Vegas Slot counter before IQD Master. Dinarbot says IQD far superior to Slot Machine. DinarBot sees many lose money for good in Slots. Dinarbot sees much better odds in IQD. Even if buy at 1170:1 and no change you lose small amount. Dinarbot sees small risk for large potential. DinarBot can only advise. DinarBot does not sell IQD. DinarBot is sad you will miss last great opportunity.

Mesa thinks a future in robotspeak Dinarbot has. :lol:

Any country that pegs its currency will have to alter its exchange rate from time to time, so technically speaking that is an RV. But, I assume you are talking about "the RV", the big one, the one everyone here would love to occur. I see zero possibility of 1000:1 RV. Could it RV to a penny (12:1)? Yes I think that is possible but not much more. We'll have to wait and see (with a lot of waiting and not seeing thrown in).

While no one knows for sure, one thing that seems very clear is that the combination of an RD and an RV can not bring the dinar to more than around $3. The exchange rate is one of the means by which the central bank can adjust the economy so they will not want to set it too high given that the plan is for large growth in the economy over the next 20 years.

So, if the RD is officially announced and put in play at 1000:1, then we know that any near term RV associated with that can not be more than say 3x, to bring the new dinar to around $2.60. If they go that high that would be a 3x increase in the current dinar as well bringing its value to $0.0026, which would let us double our money (wow, that would be great!).

I think its more likely that they will either not RV at all for now, or do so in the 1.5x range to bring the new dinar out around $1.30 . That alas would only let us break even (assuming you bought around $1200 per million).

Edited by xyzzy

DinarBot asks how duped? DinarBot deseRt caVe Intel co. bought IQD 1 USD = 1800 IQD. DinarBot team makes profit even now

Did you buy dinar because you thought you were going to get a 50% gain over 5 years, or did you buy because you thought 1,000 USD worth of dinar could end up being worth 100,000 USD plus?

That's how duped.

It can do almost anything as you likely know from following this circus. The 'show' is not over although it would be so nice to go on to another level from this point. I have spent 2 years in this as an invested dinarian as well and I truly do respect those here who have been in it a lot longer. It's unreal sometimes. I am looking at other options now out of necessity, not to sell my dinars but to take advantage of other ways to turn a profit. I'm moving closer to that coveted catbird seat I'm after and then it's time to go buy a big box of high dollar cigars and just sit and relax. Maybe start playing poker for a living... :D

Cosmo

Ummmm ok. Back up to the original post for a minute. Put your Dinar away in a safe place and let it sit. If it makes you some money great. Just don't get discouraged. Maybe stop reading these blogs for a week or so. Our country has allot invested, Big companies are investing millions to drill oil, build homes, farm the land etc, etc. The Dinar was $3+ in the 70's. You got an Country that is not fully developed yet. Heck, they don't even have stable electricity, or running water. What other natural resources does this country have that is not known or (exploited yet). Ether the country will go to crap or it will start to grow. Don't invest if you fear the loss.

If you like what i have to say, then great. This is how i think of it so far. If not sorry for that, but am still learning.

I personally hope that an RV will not occur till after Thanksgiving. I will have some extra cash at that time for more Dinar.

Aloha..

I don't know what the odds are. Will it come in at a penny, dime, dollar or more etc.? Will it LOP?

If I had a crystal ball and knew for sure it was going to RV at just a penny, I would have 10 times more than I have now.

It's possible to lose money on a LOP or have money tied up for longer than it's worth to turn a profit.

Not only is it possible, it is the probable outcome. If there ever was a window to RV, as many claim, it closed several years ago, long before most of us ever got involved. There are way too many dinar printed. There is no advantage to the GOI to revalue. Talk to a bona fide currency trader if you want an explanation. There's a reason that you won't find a single one that thinks the dinar is going to suddenly and massively revalue. The game the last several years has simply been to get you to continue to hold your dinar for as long as possible while other people get use of your money. I suspect the game will continue to be played as long as there is a widespread refusal to sell back dinar. As soon as enough people become aware that the dinar is nothing but a mania, they will sell and the market for dinar will crash and the jig will be up. The sellers and web sites and blogs will quietly stop operating. The gurus will suddenly stop posting and vanish into the ether. And we'll all look back at our folly and laugh at our foolishness. Those of us that refuse to sell even at the bitter end can only hope that in 50 years there may be some collector's value to our notes and our grandchildren can reap some benefit selling them to a pawn shop. But, based on the comments of many posters on this web site, it could be a lot longer before people realize it's nothing but hype.

When I jumped on this ride, i certainly knew it was a gamble. A gamble i was willing to take. Why take a gamble and then bail out when you get discouraged. It seems to me it defeats the purpose. Worst case scenario is you lose a little money. Best case you make some money. I'll stay in the game. If it doesn't work out, then oh well.

I don't see any logical reason for someone without Dinar to be posting on this site, other to be a pain in the arse.

• Upvote 2