Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible the Dinar will never RV??

Buckeye67

Hi everyone. I have been invested in the Dinar for about 2 years now, and I have been logging onto Dinar Vets for about a year as an observer and reader of all of the great information here to stay educated on what's happening.

I became aware of the opportunity through a friend of mine who I consider a pretty smart and diligent individual.

I would not have invested had I not believed there was some sound logic to the investment and the arguments for an RV. However...... after 2 years of watching and waiting and reading all of the posts and chats, I am just wondering if it is at all possible that the Dinar will in fact never RV?? Please don't bash me, because I am not trying to be negative at all... I REALLY want this to RV, as much or more as anyone on here - I have a lot of financial needs that I would love to take care of, and a lot of people I would love to help in this world. I am only asking a question. Is there any possibility, at all, that we are all believing in something to occur that may never actually occur?? Is it possible that it will be 5 years from now, or 10 years from now, and it still has not happened?? I guess I am just looking for some reassurance, as I get a little discouraged sometimes, like everyone, when it seems that it should have happened already by now many times over the last year or two.

So.......is it possible that it will never happen, or is it as certain to happen as death and taxes? And its not a matter of if, but only when? If the question is only if, then its just a matter of waiting, and we will all be able to cash in someday.

If it's possible that it may never happen, I probably won't sell my dinar, but at least I will realize that the RV is something that may never occur.

Lastly, if the RV is absolutely going to happen someday, what do you think would be the worst case scenario as far as date?? Is it possible it could go on until 2013? or 2014? Or is certain to happen before the end of 2012??

I know no one knows for sure, that's why we all keep hoping and watching, but I am just curious the opinions from all the wonderful people here who know so much more about this than I do.

Thanks to all who respond!!

Go RV

-Paul

• Upvote 4

Hi everyone. I have been invested in the Dinar for about 2 years now, and I have been logging onto Dinar Vets for about a year as an observer and reader of all of the great information here to stay educated on what's happening.

I became aware of the opportunity through a friend of mine who I consider a pretty smart and diligent individual.

I would not have invested had I not believed there was some sound logic to the investment and the arguments for an RV. However...... after 2 years of watching and waiting and reading all of the posts and chats, I am just wondering if it is at all possible that the Dinar will in fact never RV?? Please don't bash me, because I am not trying to be negative at all... I REALLY want this to RV, as much or more as anyone on here - I have a lot of financial needs that I would love to take care of, and a lot of people I would love to help in this world. I am only asking a question. Is there any possibility, at all, that we are all believing in something to occur that may never actually occur?? Is it possible that it will be 5 years from now, or 10 years from now, and it still has not happened?? I guess I am just looking for some reassurance, as I get a little discouraged sometimes, like everyone, when it seems that it should have happened already by now many times over the last year or two.

So.......is it possible that it will never happen, or is it as certain to happen as death and taxes? And its not a matter of if, but only when? If the question is only if, then its just a matter of waiting, and we will all be able to cash in someday.

If it's possible that it may never happen, I probably won't sell my dinar, but at least I will realize that the RV is something that may never occur.

Lastly, if the RV is absolutely going to happen someday, what do you think would be the worst case scenario as far as date?? Is it possible it could go on until 2013? or 2014? Or is certain to happen before the end of 2012??

I know no one knows for sure, that's why we all keep hoping and watching, but I am just curious the opinions from all the wonderful people here who know so much more about this than I do.

Go RV

-Paul

Is it possible that it will never happen? I don't see much of a chance of that happening. However the Iraqi's have shown an amazing ability to stall and/or postpone it. So I would say that it could get stalled or postponed long enough to make you feel that it will never happen. Just hang in there.

Not only is it possible, it is the probable outcome. If there ever was a window to RV, as many claim, it closed several years ago, long before most of us ever got involved. There are way too many dinar printed. There is no advantage to the GOI to revalue. Talk to a bona fide currency trader if you want an explanation. There's a reason that you won't find a single one that thinks the dinar is going to suddenly and massively revalue. The game the last several years has simply been to get you to continue to hold your dinar for as long as possible while other people get use of your money. I suspect the game will continue to be played as long as there is a widespread refusal to sell back dinar. As soon as enough people become aware that the dinar is nothing but a mania, they will sell and the market for dinar will crash and the jig will be up. The sellers and web sites and blogs will quietly stop operating. The gurus will suddenly stop posting and vanish into the ether. And we'll all look back at our folly and laugh at our foolishness. Those of us that refuse to sell even at the bitter end can only hope that in 50 years there may be some collector's value to our notes and our grandchildren can reap some benefit selling them to a pawn shop. But, based on the comments of many posters on this web site, it could be a lot longer before people realize it's nothing but hype.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Not only is it possible, it is the probable outcome. If there ever was a window to RV, as many claim, it closed several years ago, long before most of us ever got involved. There are way too many dinar printed. There is no advantage to the GOI to revalue. Talk to a bona fide currency trader if you want an explanation. There's a reason that you won't find a single one that thinks the dinar is going to suddenly and massively revalue. The game the last several years has simply been to get you to continue to hold your dinar for as long as possible while other people get use of your money. I suspect the game will continue to be played as long as there is a widespread refusal to sell back dinar. As soon as enough people become aware that the dinar is nothing but a mania, they will sell and the market for dinar will crash and the jig will be up. The sellers and web sites and blogs will quietly stop operating. The gurus will suddenly stop posting and vanish into the ether. And we'll all look back at our folly and laugh at our foolishness. Those of us that refuse to sell even at the bitter end can only hope that in 50 years there may be some collector's value to our notes and our grandchildren can reap some benefit selling them to a pawn shop. But, based on the comments of many posters on this web site, it could be a lot longer before people realize it's nothing but hype.

I take it that you have sold all your Dinar (if you ever had any) and will not longer post here....by the way, what are you doing here if you are not a Dinarian?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I hope you are wrong......but I know what you say is very possible. For those that won't even consider this scenario, you're not being very realistic. JMO B)

• Upvote 4

Go RV

-Paul

Is it possible the Dinar will never RV??

Read more:

DinarBot says NO.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I take it that you have sold all your Dinar (if you ever had any) and will not longer post here....by the way, what are you doing here if you are not a Dinarian?

I was duped like many others but I have since sold. I sold the remainder of my dinar in July. But I've also said repeatedly that I hoped I was wrong. I know how many people could benefit from an RV. Unfortunately, that does not make the RV any more likely or probable. Our desperation does not affect the liklihood of an RV. I will post as long as the site managers find me tolerable. I post primarily because I think people deserve to know there is another side to the story. I didn't hear that story BEFORE I bought my dinar and it's very hard to find it on these sites (understandably). But it's a compelling story and far more likely outcome. Before people consider spending any (more) money on the dinar I hope to help them thoroughly understand both sides of the argument. If they choose to get or stay involved with the dinar after that, that's OK. At least they made a well informed decision (even if it's wrong).

Edited by NotAChance
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I was duped like many others but I have since sold. I sold the remainder of my dinar in July. But I've also said repeatedly that I hoped I was wrong. I know how many people could benefit from an RV. Unfortunately, that does not make the RV any more likely or probable. Our desperation does not affect the liklihood of an RV. I will post as long as the site managers find me tolerable. I post

primarily because I think people deserve to know there is another side to the story. I didn't hear .that story BEFORE I bought my dinar and it's very hard to find it on these sites (understandably). But it's a compelling story and far more likely outcome. Before people consider spending any (more) money on the dinar I hope to help them thoroughly understand both sides of the argument. If they choose to get or stay involved with the dinar after that, that's OK. At least they made a well informed decision (even if it's wrong).

You've helped, now go away troll

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

You've helped, now go away troll

dont start your statement that you were blindly following and then got out. Then why the f you still here? What ever twist you want to put on it, you're out and your posts are trying to reassure yourself you didn't make the wrong decision by hoping people will follow your lead....you have no other interest in this other than trying to get people on your team to comfort your thought you made the wrong choice. Go away, way away and find something else your unsure of to blame someone else, your presence is not needed

Edited by lightfighter
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

dont start your statement that you were blindly following and then got out. Then why the f you still here? What ever twist you want to put on it, you're out and your posts are trying to reassure yourself you didn't make the wrong decision by hoping people will follow your lead....you have no other interest in this other than trying to get people on your team to comfort your thought you made the wrong choice. Go away, way away and find something else your unsure of to blame someone else, your presence is not needed

I'm not sure why you feel so threatened by my posts. Obviously, you're very confident in your decision. It certainly shouldn't affect you if I own no dinar or if other people choose not to stay involved with the dinar. In fact, it should make you happy. Think of all the people you'll be able to ridicule and make fun of for getting out (if it actually RVs).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

God only knows We are all hopefull. Most of us understand this is a high risk investment. Most of us understand various things may occur with this currency such as RV/RI/LOP. Considering everything I have learned I would think it is foolish no to be invested in this opportunity.

I'm not sure why you feel so threatened by my posts. Obviously, you're very confident in your decision. It certainly shouldn't affect you if I own no dinar or if other people choose not to stay .involved with the dinar. In fact, it should make you happy. Think of all the people you'll be able to ridicule and make fun of for getting out (if it actually RVs).

Again, your broad spectrum shows how badly you need teammates.my thoughts are not to ridicule others decisions, only yours with your continued posts of something that has no value to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure why you feel so threatened by my posts. Obviously, you're very confident in your decision. It certainly shouldn't affect you if I own no dinar or if other people choose not to stay involved with the dinar. In fact, it should make you happy. Think of all the people you'll be able to ridicule and make fun of for getting out (if it actually RVs).

Look, even your avatar shows your stance. If you look at my description post, you will see I want the same for investors that I want for my family. The thought of someone losing on this would sadden me deeply. And if they put validity to your statements and got out because of them wouldnt you feel the same? If your out and have no intrest, again why are you here? Reassure yourself, dont look to others to fill your ambivalent void

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your extremely grounded approach to this is well very humbling though you have no hope which is a bad thing for you and everyone else, but the mere fact that you have said it as a fact means your speaking without knowledge and that my friend I can only pray for you because it is obvious you have not done one ounce of research yet you stake a claim as if it is a fact when in actuality you have merely stated an opinion and one with clipped wings I might add!! Do your homework before you try to answer something in a statement of fact you'll be better off here at DV in doing so, otherwise just observe cause I'm not going to waste my time telling you this again!! This is strike 2 for you,keep your bad vibes to yourself we don't need them nor want them here!!!

I'm not sure who you think you are but I suggest you read the TOS agreement for this site: IT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD DINAR ONLY, IF YOU DON"T OWN DINAR GET OUT OR BE REMOVED YOUR CHOICE!!

Get him LightFighter I got your back!

• Upvote 4