Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trader Update

Dinar Buddy

I have a solid dinar trader I have been purchasing from for most of 2011. Two weeks ago he was notified from his wholesaler no dinar would be available, indefinitely. Never, prior to the last two weeks has he ever not had dinar. His phone is ringing off the hook from folks around the country. He states he losing business, as he is not able to sell dinar. Additionally, he is not selling many Euros as their value has softened.

He has no data or intel to comment on. We talked about his screen/monitor and if it has been blinking or colors changing the last few weeks. He stated no action or movement relating to the Dinar.

** I am not at liberty to reveal the traders name or business location, as he has requested.

Go RV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I have a solid dinar trader I have been purchasing from for most of 2011. Two weeks ago he was notified from his wholesaler no dinar would be available, indefinitely. Never, prior to the last two weeks has he ever not had dinar. His phone is ringing off the hook from folks around the country. He states he losing business, as he is not able to sell dinar. Additionally, he is not selling many Euros as their value has softened.

He has no data or intel to comment on. We talked about his screen/monitor and if it has been blinking or colors changing the last few weeks. He stated no action or movement relating to the Dinar.

** I am not at liberty to reveal the traders name or business location, as he has requested.

Go RV

of course not

hope if means something good

GO RV

• Upvote 1

Go RV

You must be in the running as the next big Dinar Guru. What you have said above, without a shred of supporting evidence, is what I and many others on this site, would call pumping dinar sales. "Quick, everybody, run out and buy more dinar. There's hardly any left". If that isn't OKIEish (new english word) I don't know what is! laugh.gif

Seriously, what else could you possibly call it! Every major dinar dealer in North America and Jordan still have plenty. I just looked. I really don't care, I buy more as I can afford and am not influenced by pumping.

Yes, one day they will run out and that will be a great sign of a possible RV, but it isn't TODAY!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Go RV

Sorry Buddy but that's much ado about nothing. Wish you had some relevant for us.

• Upvote 1

As long as the CBI is still having currency auctions at the same rate your going to try to tell us this guy cant get any more dinar? Im calling B.S. on this one.

Dude, The currency auctions at the CBI are selling USD for IQD, not the other way around. It still amazes me how many people continue to make this mistake. sad.gif

• Upvote 6

If you're pumping sales, shame shame. If you're not, I have a question: Why would you want to post this here? 90% of the members here are "Jerk Off Bashers" JOB. No matter what you post they will rip it. Bunch of Punk Kids with no manners. If they were face to face with you they would fold like a 10 year old little girl. That's a fact. So Says.............DayTrader

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The only "screens" a Dinar Dealer (money service business) would have access to are the same forex sites accessible to all of us, and I've yet to see one blinking colored Dinars. Maybe it's a UFO. :lol:

Either that or it also might be that beverage some stressed Traders and Dealers recur to at times.....Coke.

If you're pumping sales, shame shame. If you're not, I have a question: Why would you want to post this here? 90% of the members here are "Jerk Off Bashers" JOB. No matter what you post they will rip it. Bunch of Punk Kids with no manners. If they were face to face with you they would fold like a 10 year old little girl. That's a fact. So Says.............DayTrader

My kids are on this site? Where? :)

• Upvote 1

You must be in the running as the next big Dinar Guru. What you have said above, without a shred of supporting evidence, is what I and many others on this site, would call pumping dinar sales. "Quick, everybody, run out and buy more dinar. There's hardly any left". If that isn't OKIEish (new english word) I don't know what is! laugh.gif

Seriously, what else could you possibly call it! Every major dinar dealer in North America and Jordan still have plenty. I just looked. I really don't care, I buy more as I can afford and am not influenced by pumping.

Yes, one day they will run out and that will be a great sign of a possible RV, but it isn't TODAY!

He's not a pumper,he's a guru basher.Look at his other posts.

Go RV

If you need more dinar, go/ask someone ELSE to go to any branch of First Convenience Bank. They are GLAD to accept unlimited orders for dinar. Personally. . .I would not RISK one more CENT on Dinars.

Dude, The currency auctions at the CBI are selling USD for IQD, not the other way around. It still amazes me how many people continue to make this mistake. sad.gif

"DUDE", the issue is the VALUE of the dinar in the auctions. It doesn't matter if they are buying dollars or BASKETBALLS! The Dinar VALUE in the auctions is 1170, JUST AS IT HAS BEEN. Until THAT changes by the OFFICIAL IQD CENTRAL BANK RATE. . .there is NO RV!

People have been TRYING to TELL you this for 2-months! When the Central Bank of Iraq concurs that their dinar are worth MORE than 1170 per USD, they MIGHT get Internationally Revalued. UNTIL the OFFICIAL BANK of IRAQ deems the value of the dinar is higher. . .it REMAINS valued cheaper than TOILET PAPER.

The CS-Guru's can howl, or cut themselves, dance a jig or prophesy an eclipse of the sun. But so long as Sunday thru Thursday Auctions occur with a DINAR valued at 1170 (no matter WHAT is being bought) there is NO RV. Just like the man said!

"DUDE", the issue is the VALUE of the dinar in the auctions. It doesn't matter if they are buying dollars or BASKETBALLS! The Dinar VALUE in the auctions is 1170, JUST AS IT HAS BEEN. Until THAT changes by the OFFICIAL IQD CENTRAL BANK RATE. . .there is NO RV!

People have been TRYING to TELL you this for 2-months! When the Central Bank of Iraq concurs that their dinar are worth MORE than 1170 per USD, they MIGHT get Internationally Revalued. UNTIL the OFFICIAL BANK of IRAQ deems the value of the dinar is higher. . .it REMAINS valued cheaper than TOILET PAPER.

The CS-Guru's can howl, or cut themselves, dance a jig or prophesy an eclipse of the sun. But so long as Sunday thru Thursday Auctions occur with a DINAR valued at 1170 (no matter WHAT is being bought) there is NO RV. Just like the man said!

People have been TRYING to TELL you this for 2-months!

Not sure what words you're trying to put in my mouth. Your statement above makes no sense and who are these people? Nobody's said anything to me. Most of us that have been in this thing for years know that the CBI auctions are almost always selling USD's for dinars and other foreign currencies, but mostly dinar. It's really important that you understand that too. This is how they control their money supply, grow their reserves and most importantly control their inflation! You... yes you yourself, can read all about it on the CBI wesite. I'll even give you the link...

http://cbi.iq/docume...policy_en_f.pdf

The guy or "Dude", (I see this word offends you... tough)... said that the CBI is selling dinars to the currency dealers we deal with at the daily CBI Currency Auctions. This is not true. Those dealers suppliers, buy their dinar from local banks in Iraq and ship them through Jordan to North America and Britian.

The CBI is buying dinars and some other foreign currencies from all the local banks that want to buy dollars, because that is all their customers seem to want at this point. And who blames them. You need a bag of money to buy basic daily items. The USD is the currency of choice in Iraq. Buying consumer items of greater value, as many newspaper articles have told us, most Iraqi's use USD's.

The auctions are almost $200M USD's sold every day now. That's a hell of a lot of dinars being turned in daily. That's what... 234 billion dinars a day bought by the CBI. Holy crap... almost a trillion a week! It wouldn't take long to shrink the money supply and they've been doing this for years, but never at this high a level. Inflation is starting to spiral out of control and that is why Iraqi's are dumping their dinars for dollars. A revalue is seriously needed. There is no other way to control an economy growing at 10-12% GDP yearly! just imagine how fast they will grow when it's much more than oil that makes up the GDP!!

Here's the link to the daily news stories telling the who, what, where and when... of the currency auctions. I suggest you read them. Very self explanitary.

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=144856&l=1

Not sure why you took a swipe at me. I have no problems with you other than you don't have your head totally rapped around this thing yet. Keep reading and listening! There's a hell of a lot smarter people than me on here and that is where you'll learn the most. mellow.gifbiggrin.gif