• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Dinar Buddy

Dinar Buddy

DINAR BUDDY

• Members
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

I have a solid dinar trader I have been purchasing from for most of 2011. Two weeks ago he was notified from his wholesaler no dinar would be available, indefinitely. Never, prior to the last two weeks has he ever not had dinar. His phone is ringing off the hook from folks around the country. He states he losing business, as he is not able to sell dinar. Additionally, he is not selling many Euros as their value has softened.

He has no data or intel to comment on. We talked about his screen/monitor and if it has been blinking or colors changing the last few weeks. He stated no action or movement relating to the Dinar.

** I am not at liberty to reveal the traders name or business location, as he has requested.

Go RV

#2 pokerplayer

pokerplayer

Registered and Approved!

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

Well needs to happen sooner or later. Lets hope this is it.

Thxs for the post.

pp

#3 reveldog

reveldog

• Platinum VIP
  • 828 posts
  • Locationso cal

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

I have a solid dinar trader I have been purchasing from for most of 2011. Two weeks ago he was notified from his wholesaler no dinar would be available, indefinitely. Never, prior to the last two weeks has he ever not had dinar. His phone is ringing off the hook from folks around the country. He states he losing business, as he is not able to sell dinar. Additionally, he is not selling many Euros as their value has softened.

He has no data or intel to comment on. We talked about his screen/monitor and if it has been blinking or colors changing the last few weeks. He stated no action or movement relating to the Dinar.

** I am not at liberty to reveal the traders name or business location, as he has requested.

Go RV

of course not

hope if means something good

GO RV

#4 aliciadogz

aliciadogz

• Members
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationWASHINGTON STATE

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:21 AM

So you saying he not getting any dinars? I'm hope this not ebay pumping.Thanks for the post.

#5 TFK

TFK

• Members
  • 809 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

Go RV

You must be in the running as the next big Dinar Guru. What you have said above, without a shred of supporting evidence, is what I and many others on this site, would call pumping dinar sales. "Quick, everybody, run out and buy more dinar. There's hardly any left". If that isn't OKIEish (new english word) I don't know what is! Posted Image

Seriously, what else could you possibly call it! Every major dinar dealer in North America and Jordan still have plenty. I just looked. I really don't care, I buy more as I can afford and am not influenced by pumping.

Yes, one day they will run out and that will be a great sign of a possible RV, but it isn't TODAY!

#6 Mongo

Mongo

Registered and Approved!

• Members
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:51 AM

So you saying he not getting any dinars? I'm hope this not ebay pumping.Thanks for the post.

I'm not getting any dinner eitherPosted Image fact

#7 MrDinarman

MrDinarman

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

Probably got raided by the FBI

#8 davis411

davis411

• Platinum VIP
  • 180 posts
  • LocationOntario canada

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

goes with what happened here in canada, no more to be sold at the foreign exchanges
maybe canada was one of the 1st, now its starting to make the stop rounds

#9 jxhal

jxhal

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

Coloed Screen's, these people can not be fooled by this Crap !

#10 Legolas

Legolas

• Banned
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:30 AM

The only "screens" a Dinar Dealer (money service business) would have access to are the same forex sites accessible to all of us, and I've yet to see one blinking colored Dinars. Maybe it's a UFO. :lol:

#11 gsxr600

gsxr600

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

As long as the CBI is still having currency auctions at the same rate your going to try to tell us this guy cant get any more dinar? Im calling B.S. on this one.

#12 mojack

mojack

• Banned
  • 1,270 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:38 AM

Go RV

Sorry Buddy but that's much ado about nothing. Wish you had some relevant for us.

#13 TFK

TFK

• Members
  • 809 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

As long as the CBI is still having currency auctions at the same rate your going to try to tell us this guy cant get any more dinar? Im calling B.S. on this one.

Dude, The currency auctions at the CBI are selling USD for IQD, not the other way around. It still amazes me how many people continue to make this mistake. Posted Image

#14 DayTrader

DayTrader

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

If you're pumping sales, shame shame. If you're not, I have a question: Why would you want to post this here? 90% of the members here are "Jerk Off Bashers" JOB. No matter what you post they will rip it. Bunch of Punk Kids with no manners. If they were face to face with you they would fold like a 10 year old little girl. That's a fact. So Says.............DayTrader

#15 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 27,941 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

The only "screens" a Dinar Dealer (money service business) would have access to are the same forex sites accessible to all of us, and I've yet to see one blinking colored Dinars. Maybe it's a UFO. :lol:

Either that or it also might be that beverage some stressed Traders and Dealers recur to at times.....Coke.

#16 Punks

Punks

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationGrapevine, TX

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

If you're pumping sales, shame shame. If you're not, I have a question: Why would you want to post this here? 90% of the members here are "Jerk Off Bashers" JOB. No matter what you post they will rip it. Bunch of Punk Kids with no manners. If they were face to face with you they would fold like a 10 year old little girl. That's a fact. So Says.............DayTrader

My kids are on this site? Where? :)

#17 sab4212

sab4212

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationSunny, Fl.

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:28 PM

You must be in the running as the next big Dinar Guru. What you have said above, without a shred of supporting evidence, is what I and many others on this site, would call pumping dinar sales. "Quick, everybody, run out and buy more dinar. There's hardly any left". If that isn't OKIEish (new english word) I don't know what is! Posted Image

Seriously, what else could you possibly call it! Every major dinar dealer in North America and Jordan still have plenty. I just looked. I really don't care, I buy more as I can afford and am not influenced by pumping.

Yes, one day they will run out and that will be a great sign of a possible RV, but it isn't TODAY!

He's not a pumper,he's a guru basher.Look at his other posts.

#18 OhMyGoodnessKate

OhMyGoodnessKate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationThe Sunshine State

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Jerk Off

teehee

#19 Punks

Punks

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationGrapevine, TX

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

teehee

Cute! Plus 1

#20 GhostDawg

GhostDawg

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Mosquitoes (MN)

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Dude, The currency auctions at the CBI are selling USD for IQD, not the other way around. It still amazes me how many people continue to make this mistake. Posted Image

And besides that TFK, who is to say that those "auctions" are even really happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy