Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The new RD Currency is sitting in the banks...

Ridewithme38

Someone can sneak out a picture of Saddam hanging from a rope but that 1/2 Dinar Note is forever elusive.... they are not out yet, period.

I won't be getting any i know that...i'm lucky enough to talk to these guys when my online access needs to be restored or i want to wire transfer more money to them...Having them send me a JPG of a picture of a note....Yah, i don't think i'm that slick!

I won't be getting any i know that...i'm lucky enough to talk to these guys when my online access needs to be restored or i want to wire transfer more money to them...Having them send me a JPG of a picture of a note....Yah, i don't think i'm that slick!

I have an account at Warka and the ISX Dept. there just switched my shares out of Proxy - I'm in constant contact with Warka/ISX and Mr. I - when time permits. No way in HE&% you're communicating with any of these people regarding the new IQD. If that's what you're insinuating, If not ... never mind :)

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Downvote 1

many thanks for doing the legwork. I have the document (actually all CBI) documents stored on this IPad, but it won't allow me to copy from a PDF to paste in a reply.

Now, when we see it on either the MOF or CBI site, we can start counting.

Or any mention of it being published. The US uses similar structure to allow comments on a proposed change in rule making.

Hopefully we will find a link where this will happen, or is already in progress.

Again, thanks for the reinforcement..

Seems the CBI jumped the gun a bit according to my source....Shipments of the new Currency are being delivered to banks as we speak...it just arrived at a VERY well known bank about 3 hrs ago...the denomination are between 1/2 dinar and 25 dinar...i didn't ask about coins, but i will in my next email

I guess this explains all the anger about this bill not passing immediately.....i wonder what'll happen if it doesn't pass? huh.gif

Nothing will happen... they will just put their heads back up where the sun doesn't shine again!huh.gif

I have an account at Warka and the ISX Dept. there just switched my shares out of Proxy - I'm in constant contact with Warka/ISX and Mr. I - when time permits. No way in HE&% you're communicating with any of these people regarding the new IQD. If that's what you're insinuating, If not ... never mind :)

Yup its wasn't Mr. I himself...and i wouldn't really consider it 'communicating with' it's just something that came up and was dropped just as quickly...i was talking to them about opening another CD and asking if this was a good time to wire more money into my account...and the RD and new currency was brought up...No dounbt these guys are usually more closed mouth about this...But if you keep things casual, you'd be surprised what you can find out(although i doubt i'll ever find out anything ever again)

Thank you for your post ridewithme38 smile.gif

ok....am a simple person.....read a lot of in depth things out here. When i am done.....clueless what i read.

But some ,is starting to sink in.

Let's just say for simple sake.......that the new bills mean no more or nor less than our $20 and $50's??

This is what the Iraq people are used to in USD.

An RV can happen now......and the people of Iraq will know and be fine with the money system. With smaller bills to carry for shopping,etc.

Just a thought. As you know.......this means no taking away of zero's......! RV would now be ready to go!!

Ohhhhhhh you lopsters are going to really get me on this one!! lol

Thanks myst

Lets just say if your emails to Warka take longer then usual, it's because they are VERY busy taking in the New currency and training the employees how to exchange them....i don't get how its complicated to trade a 25,000 note for a 25 note...But the education system in iraq isn't what it is in America...the emails already took forever even with a 'friend' working there, i can't imagine how slow it will be now

These aren't lower denominations....they are a whole new currency, it appears they've been training these people for about a week on what to do if the law passes and they need to start the the exchange....I'm kinda surprised Iraq jumped the gun on this...usually they are so slow that it appears nothing gets done...now they are rushing so much that they over jumped the law

LOPPER :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They can't print anything without parliment passing into law. Nice Try;)

I don't have a link at the moment, and perhaps somebody can add to this, but many have said (I know, I know) that when the last round of currency was printed, 14 denoms were printed and only 9 were released. Could this be where the new currency is coming from? It was not printed with the 3 languages. Just a thought.

Did CBI need approval for the new currency printing, or was it just to get the funds to do the printing? Anybody know? If it were just the funds, but the lowers had already been printed.................

I had heard that there was a letter sent to US banks stating that this money is ready for redistribution, that's the only reason I believe this rumor. I heard from someone I work with who is also invested, but she couldn't tell me her husband's source because he wouldn't tell her either. I didn't post it here because I don't have the name/bank/link/source/dude's name/ blah blah blah... but I will say that this backs the rumor up that I had heard.

• Upvote 1

Ok obvious i'm no guru, i just happened upon some information when talking about my Bank Account and the ISX....

So let me ask you guys....IF the RD doesn't go through, some how it all gets scraped, what happens with this new currency? does it just get distroyed? Have any countries jumped the gun like this before?

It just seems odd that all the news is saying this law isn't passed yet, but the CBI is already sending out New Currency

I am going to take a shot here and answer your question. For you to give this kind of intel is very unusual, so I believe you. ;) I think that the currency that you speak about was printed awhile back. I believe the new currency that they want to pass has the Kurdish language on it and that needs to be approved in Parliament. This is a wild guess on my part but would make sense and fit your story.

• Upvote 1

I am going to take a shot here and answer your question. For you to give this kind of intel is very unusual, so I believe you. ;) I think that the currency that you speak about was printed awhile back. I believe the new currency that they want to pass has the Kurdish language on it and that needs to be approved in Parliament. This is a wild guess on my part but would make sense and fit your story.

Another thing i forgot to ask! :( I should have asked if this new currency has the 'three languages' on it as was suggested in previous articles

Another thing i forgot to ask! :( I should have asked if this new currency has the 'three languages' on it as was suggested in previous articles

I think if they have already decided to put the LD's in the bank then these MAY not have the 3 languages. It may take awhile to print those but they can use the others until the law is passed, approved or whatever. Maybe the Kurds do not like this, I am not sure. You can never make that many groups happy. This is just a scenario and may be way off base but would make some sense.

I had heard that there was a letter sent to US banks stating that this money is ready for redistribution, that's the only reason I believe this rumor. I heard from someone I work with who is also invested, but she couldn't tell me her husband's source because he wouldn't tell her either. I didn't post it here because I don't have the name/bank/link/source/dude's name/ blah blah blah... but I will say that this backs the rumor up that I had heard.

Excellent, we have a rumor backing a rumor. That's good enough for me. Time to look for my coffee can stuffed with IQD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RIGHT!

If there's no passed bill there's no source of funds to cover the cost of the bills being printed. So, the new bills do not as yet exist. CAN'T!

Interesting...Maybe they were just trying to get me to stop emailing them over and over again...making up a story about currency being delivered and bank personal being trained...so that they'd sound busy and i'd leave them alone :)