Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat Wed Sept 14 - QUESTIONS

paperboy

Adam,

There are so many rumors flying right now. And I repeat "rumors". Some of the rumors are that the Erbil Agreement is done, the HCL is done......But no real confirmation. It seems through all the rumors, I actually hear very little about Chapter 7 being 100% complete. Also, I am very concerned about the troop withdrawl and how that could effect everything.

With all that being said, do you feel that the R.V. can actually happen by say "Thanksgiving" or does the rumor mill hold any validity at all. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Everyone please stay grounded.

• Upvote 2

Adam: Plain & simple, I'm not holding my breath, but do you see an RV happening between now and the end of the month.? With all the wild talk of late it is hard to tell lately.

You rock Adam... GO...............RV

I seriously hope you're not expecting a "yes" or "no" non-political answer - 'cause I guarantee you it ain't comin'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I seriously hope you're not expecting a "yes" or "no" non-political answer - 'cause I guarantee you it ain't comin'

I have been on here long enough to know that Adam just dosen't come out and give a yes or no answer. This is a discussion group where the fact & the fiction is sorted out and what is left may not be an answer we like to here. Just in case you not sure how it works.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Have you heard anything NEW out of your Eastern Business Associates (late night calls) about the RV or HCL etc...??

Also, how about your friend that use to send you e-mails from Iraq (CBI )?

Have you heard from him as of late??

Thanks for everything you do for us here at DV and keeping it real!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 5

Adam is scheduled for a regular Wednesday night chat on Sept 14 at 7:00 pm CST. Post any questions here in this forum for him.

Adam is scheduled for a regular Wednesday night chat on Sept 14 at 7:00 pm CST. Post any questions here in this forum for him.

• Downvote 1

Adam, I feel like the dropping of the three zeroes can only be done in a healthy way if the value is concurrently raised during the transition thus allowing the value of the dinar to go back to its original pre war price of over 3dollars. Is this a fair and accurate opinion? IF SO, does that mean we would have to wait for the transitions periods publicized...2013? Thanks Adam for all you do. God Bless You from Louisiana!

Adam,

There are so many rumors flying right now. And I repeat "rumors". Some of the rumors are that the Erbil Agreement is done, the HCL is done......But no real confirmation. It seems through all the rumors, I actually hear very little about Chapter 7 being 100% complete. Also, I am very concerned about the troop withdrawl and how that could effect everything.

With all that being said, do you feel that the R.V. can actually happen by say "Thanksgiving" or does the rumor mill hold any validity at all. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Everyone please stay grounded.

I can answer those questions for you

NO HCL has not passed :angry: NO CHAPT. 7 has not been lifted :angry:

NO the GOI has not been completely formed :angry:

There is nothing that says that the Erbil has anything to do with the RV.. if there is please point it out to me. Thanks

NO RV until all of the above has been completed..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Adam,

This is the first time I've asked a question, so be gentle. Don't you think that some of these things might have taken place? ie. chapter 7 lifted, HCL passed etc..

They seem to pass so many other things so quickly. My view from the cheap seats.

Adam,there was talk of a global fiscal alignment and I think that some of us thought that meant that some currencies would revalue. What are your thoughts on that? Also, if Bank of America is a possibly a bank that what would be chosen to cash in dinar at, would they still be laying off 30,000 people?