Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW Rumor About UST and IQD at US Banks

Skybear

My warning is be careful, having anything to do with these type of post.. You don't want to be connected to a group of people already under the watch of the FBI and FTC.

Not a good day when they come knocking at your door. I know you were just passing along a post but remember that connects you to the pumpers. Just trying to keep you off of a stand answering questions when some of these people are brought to justice. Peace and go rv

Yep. No Bank Name is Mentioned. :blink:

I Hope that Foghorn isn't Pulling Our Leghorn ! :D

Even if a bank name was mentioned, there is no such thing as insider trading with currencies. I posted some info on this a couple of months back. I keep reading posts that banks can't tell people that the dinar will r.v. on monday so buy now, because that's insider trading. That's just false. Shabbs can Japan to invest in the dinar today because we will r.v. on friday and that still would not be insider trading...

• Upvote 1

Amber?

I think that the last time I saw anything "amber" on my computer, I was running DOS on an Intel 286 with 256k of RAM, a 1.2 MB floppy drive and a 10 MB hard drive with a 13 inch monochrone (amber) screen. That was in the mid 80's. Come to think of it, maybe the Dinar was at $3.68...

NOT MY POST. I'M SIMPLY RELAYING THE POST. POST CAN BE FOUND IN DINAR RECAPS

Yeah in dinarcaps, cmkx forums, dinarspecualtion, all the groups have this flying around. We need to get to the bottom of it and see who started it.

THIS WAS NOT MY POST! Foghorn is a contributor at another site and it was POSTED on Recaps. GOUGE THEM. . .not me. I already TRIED to see if my bank knew anything about it and they DON'T!

After checking with your bank you should have known it would not be a good idea to bring it here.

I believe 368 is the code for the IQD, not positive..............

:lmao:

It was Kuwait dinar at $4.11

was it kuwait :P

Amber?

I think that the last time I saw anything "amber" on my computer, I was running DOS on an Intel 286 with 256k of RAM, a 1.2 MB floppy drive and a 10 MB hard drive with a 13 inch monochrone (amber) screen. That was in the mid 80's. Come to think of it, maybe the Dinar was at $3.68...

1.2 MB floppy with that computer? lol

$3.68..........Food for wishful thinking ;)

three six eight who do we exonerate

okie or the messenger.. it needs no vote, 1 mistake you used it

Edited by uncirculd