• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 INTEL DannyBoy

INTEL DannyBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

RV announcement is being discussed at the moment, theres gonna be rumors(negative ones) about the dinar in the next upcoming weeks to try and put disintrest in the dinar and to cut down on selling of it, then when its died down the RV will be announced at a rate of $3.72, according to my intel. im not a guru not a friend of a bankers just a former CIA official, that has intel. Taxes on the matter will be very high, it will not be considered capital, MR obama has put together a Tax on this that will be in the ballpark of 45-50% roughly.

Thank you,

Good day

#2 DAME1

DAME1

VIP of the VIP's

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

Dude :lol: :angry: :angry:

#3 Elixirbaby

Elixirbaby

• Members
  • 2,583 posts
  • LocationMy body is in texas but my mind is in Vegas. Yeh baby.

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

That's your first post and we're supposed to believe it. Did you know if you pull my other leg it plays jingle bells. :lol:
Go RV

#4 TimS

TimS

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

RV announcement is being discussed at the moment, theres gonna be rumors(negative ones) about the dinar in the next upcoming weeks to try and put disintrest in the dinar and to cut down on selling of it, then when its died down the RV will be announced at a rate of $3.72, according to my intel. im not a guru not a friend of a bankers just a former CIA official, that has intel. Taxes on the matter will be very high, it will not be considered capital, MR obama has put together a Tax on this that will be in the ballpark of 45-50% roughly.

Thank you,

Good day

Are you kidding me.....if it was a done deal, why wait at all. no matter how much disinterest you try and instill, more will be bought on the hopes of a windfall for very cheap. the best way to save money would be to RV now before any more are purchased by investors....period! :P

How much you willing to bet on your $3.72 intel....cause I'll take all the action you got. ;)

same goes for your 50% taxes BS......pleeeease. :blink:

#5 Mazzz27

Mazzz27

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBeantown

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

Thank you,

Good day

if you really are former CIA...what are you doing spreading this?

#6 GhostDawg

GhostDawg

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Mosquitoes (MN)

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Come here and pull my finger, you would probably get something that sounds better than this! CIA? Really?!?! Shut the front door.....

#7 billio0

billio0

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Thanks INTEL DannyBoy for the information.

Although some of it sucks, at least it speaks of this thing being finally over soon.

For that alone I am grateful.

#8 palung

palung

• Members
  • 171 posts

Thank you,

Good day

<-----------pumper identifier is on

#9 OregonHopeful

OregonHopeful

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationOregon

Well, you might have more credibility if this wasn't your first post and no link or verifiable source.
They can't just tax one specific transaction differently than any other currency investment.

#10 Nottoolate

Nottoolate

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

Bad way to get started on your post.
Test me in this to see if I will not open the flood gates of Heaven!

#11 lightfighter

lightfighter

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

Alright, I'll bite secret agent man. Where does this come from, why should we believe you, what is the exact date, how do you know bout obamas doings. Got more if you can answer these

#12 CYRUS

CYRUS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

That's your first post and we're supposed to believe it. Did you know if you pull my other leg it plays jingle bells. :lol:
Go RV

If you pull both legs it should play JingleBalls :)

Why would an ex CIA publicly announce himself ?? Something smells fishy....

#13 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

That's your first post and we're supposed to believe it. Did you know if you pull my other leg it plays jingle bells. Posted Image
Go RV

lol!!!!!!!!Posted Image
Priscilla from Louisiana

#14 cooked

cooked

Another Tequilla sunrise.

• Members
  • 3,423 posts
  • LocationNew Joisey exit 4

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

Warning warning warning, the BSometer is reading dangerous levels.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:
Just another day in paradise.

#15 cheerful1

cheerful1

Advanced Member

• Platinum VIP
  • 64 posts
  • LocationHumble, TX

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

IT MUST BE THURSDAY!!!

HERE COME THE PUMPERS....

COME ON, BE CREATIVE FOR A CHANGE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1 B)
Always trying to be the

Cheerful1

#16 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

Thank you,

Good day

Oh Come On! do you really think any of us believes this? WAIT! Do I hear Adam's text????????........."NO"
Priscilla from Louisiana

#17 GemGirl7

GemGirl7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

Why do these people even bother....

#18 tommy17

tommy17

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

Well, you might have more credibility if this wasn't your first post and no link or verifiable source.
They can't just tax one specific transaction differently than any other currency investment.

I agree, but i don't put nothing past Barry and whats in the W.H now.

#19 Priscilla

Priscilla

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Thank you,

Good day

I have to say though..........you are gutsy!Posted Image ....Posted Image
Priscilla from Louisiana

#20 thegente

thegente

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

They won't single out a certain currency with a special tax..millions upon millions of dollars in foreign currency is exchanged each day at airports, currency exchanges and banks here in the US, some gain, and some lose value...the same will go for the IQD....speak to a few reputable tax attorneys with a CPA..avoid any advice from so-called professionals online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy