Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV IS EMINENT

mcuman

"THE ACTIVATION PROCESS OF THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR HAS AND IS TAKING PLACE AT THIS VERY INSTANT IN TIME."

What happened to it being done and activated two weeks ago, we were just waiting for it to show up on the screens??? Maybe they ponged instead of pinged???? Or, more likely, (h)okie is just a lying a**hole....

• Upvote 1

Ever wonder why Okie is protected by the Mods? All the other DUMMIES get bashed post after post and the thread or post is kept open. Start bashing okie hard enough and see if the Mods send you emails or messages saying stop. Why only Okie? Dont give me the " If you dont like it dont read it excuse" How about if YOU KNOW its BS and obviously pumping for profits you dont allow it to be posted. He is allowed to post his BLATENT LIES because he is making people money. PERIOD. If im wrong.....................PROVE IT!!!!! First he is allowed to tell people to quit their job, now its the RV is EMINENT? Hmmmmmm. Is this the thanks we get for being apart of this forum? Well thanks, I love you guys too. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Ever wonder why Okie is protected by the Mods? All the other DUMMIES get bashed post after post and the thread or post is kept open. Start bashing okie hard enough and see if the Mods send you emails or messages saying stop. Why only Okie? Dont give me the " If you dont like it dont read it excuse" How about if YOU KNOW its BS and obviously pumping for profits you dont allow it to be posted. He is allowed to post his BLATENT LIES because he is making people money. PERIOD. If im wrong.....................PROVE IT!!!!! First he is allowed to tell people to quit their job, now its the RV is EMINENT? Hmmmmmm. Is this the thanks we get for being apart of this forum? Well thanks, I love you guys too. Lol.

this is a valid post....I notice that too, Okie is protected here. He's nothing but a flat out liar.

• Upvote 1