Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV IS EMINENT

mcuman

Ok children gather 'round. Make sure your chores are done for Saturday. Is the lawn mowed and trimmed? The shopping done? Then break out the shovels and sharpen your wits as we partake of the latest oderous load of Okie lawn fertilizer.

September 3rd, 2011 01:10 pm · I am once again respectfully requesting that everyone keep this post civil and positive. If you hate okie. just don’t read any further.

Thaank you so much

HH

GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY IS DESTINED TO BE A REAL GREAT DAY FOR ALL DINAR INVESTORS. I HAD PRIVATE INTEL YESTERDAY I WAS SWORN TO SECRECY ON AND AM STILL GOING TO HONOR THAT COMMITMENT. I CAN FREELY SAY TODAY THAT YESTERDAY THAT IRAQ MET THE MANDATES AND REQUIREMENTS ON IT TO COMPLY WITH THE UN STIPULATIONS THAT HAD BEEN PLACED ON IT. TODAY MANY RESTRICTIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED BACK ON IRAQ IF THEY HADN’T MET THOSE REQUIREMENTS. THE SIGNAL FROM IRAQ TO CERTAIN ENTITIES TO MAKE THIS COME TO FRUITION HAS NOW BEEN MADE. THE ACTIVATION PROCESS OF THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR HAS AND IS TAKING PLACE AT THIS VERY INSTANT IN TIME. THIS TIME VIRGINIA THERE ARE ACTUALLY A REAL SANTA CLAUS. WE SHOULD SEE/HEAR ABOUT THIS SHORTLY. IT IS VERY IMMINENT AND THIS COMING WEEK SHOULD AND MOST ASSUREDLY BE THE WEEK WE SHOULD ALL RECEIVE OUR LONG AWAITED BLESSING. I HAVE A HUNDRED DETAILS CONCERNING WHAT TRANSPIRED AT THE HIGH PLACED ENTITIES THAT IS NOT EVER TO BE BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT OF DAY. WE ARE THERE—THIS TIME I AM NOT TOO EARLY–THIS TIME IT IS A CURRENT SITUATION. HOPE THAT ALLEVIATES ANY MORE DOUBT ABOUT THE INTEL AND TELLS YOU WHERE WE ARE. WE ARE THERE–THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED BY ANYONE BUT GOD HIMSELF–THIS HAS NOW PROGRESSED PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN–CONGRATULATIONS MILLIONAIRES–

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TUESDAY

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS HAS PROBABLY GONE VIRAL NOW—AND THAT’S OK-

OK again wait till we see the rate- I have myself heard from other sources today that Okie is announcing the RIGHT information….

Have a great Labor Day Weekend folks – I have a feeling Tuesday we will be busy…

Edited by mcuman
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

THIS TIME I AM NOT TOO EARLY–THIS TIME IT IS A CURRENT SITUATION. HOPE THAT ALLEVIATES ANY MORE DOUBT ABOUT THE INTEL AND TELLS YOU WHERE WE ARE. WE ARE THERE–THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED BY ANYONE BUT GOD HIMSELF–THIS HAS NOW PROGRESSED PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN–CONGRATULATIONS MILLIONAIRES–

If I may just gaze into my crystal ball to Tuesday morning

[...GURU CUCARACHA] THIS JUST IN...THE REASON THAT RV DIDN'T SHOW OVER THE WEEKEND, AND OAKIE CONCURS WITH ME ON THIS INTEL: GOD STEPPED IN AND SAID NO RV TODAY!

• Upvote 2

Okie reminds me of the boy who cried wolf.

What makes this so sad is that, like the boy who cired wolf; one day he is going to be right.

Okie...............can't live with him and can't live without him.

We love to read the lies and yet dislike the liar (Okie) telling the lies.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 1

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TUESDAY

Have a great Labor Day Weekend folks – I have a feeling Tuesday we will be busy… [/b]

He got it Partially Correct. We will be Busy on Tuesday while Back at Our Jobs ! :rolleyes:

The Good News (unrelated to Okie) is that Parliament will be Returning back to Their Jobs and as Adam said - We could see some Real Progress in 7 Working Days and Maybe Okie will get Kicked to the Curb ! :D

• Upvote 1

Hey Okie!

{{{{HOWDY}}}}!

How's yore 'Elitist' checking account balance today?

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

I recon you couldn't afford to purchase pee from a horsefly!

Here's a little riddle to cheer ya up!

What's black, white and slurpy all over?

The upcoming News Flash about Okie eating cold grits in a Texas Funny Farm!

{{{{BYE}}}}!

Bubble Butt Jerk!

• Upvote 1

All ships at sea, This guy is either older or is remembering his past, cuz that saying came over the air ways in the late 40s I think.. What a a** monkey....................

The correct quote is: “Good evening Mr and Mrs America, from border to border and coast to coast and all the ships at sea. Let's go to press.” Walter Winchell, circa 1930 CBS Radio show.

The guy's older than dirt.

Edited by mcuman

Lol, well when the RV does not happen this week, according to Okie it is Gods fault.....amazing, simply incredible. It's called narcasistic personality traits.....do people really believe what these jokers say??

I used to like to read the 'dinar rumor' forum, but it has become a real bore with "Okie" post after another....groundhog day anybody?

• Upvote 1

Lol, well when the RV does not happen this week, according to Okie it is Gods fault.....amazing, simply incredible. It's called narcasistic personality traits.....do people really believe what these jokers say??

I used to like to read the 'dinar rumor' forum, but it has become a real bore with "Okie" post after another....groundhog day anybody?

i personally do not believe anything okie says but it is fact that he has thousands of loyal followers. Im actually starting to think he is warren jeffs replacement :lol:

• Upvote 1

CONGRATULATIONS MILLIONAIRES–

End Quote

Hmm......Thanks.

THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED BY ANYONE BUT GOD HIMSELF–THIS HAS NOW PROGRESSED PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN–

End Quote

Finally something new and unheard of.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS HAS PROBABLY GONE VIRAL NOW—AND THAT’S OK-

End Quote

Viral allright.. It's called the BS Virus... And no... It's not ok.

• Upvote 3

Boy I hope not! If they do then WISE UP!!! But what a panic. Yes the man privy to the inner most workings of the powers shaping our world, whose very existence let alone plans may never be revealed.... except for here on the internet!! Its hysterical. Pathetic if he or anyone believes it but if you think of it like a comic book its can be pretty funny sometimes.

i personally do not believe anything okie says but it is fact that he has thousands of loyal followers. Im actually starting to think he is warren jeffs replacement :lol:

I'm with you on not believing anything from Okie....he has proven himself a joke hundreds of times, yet for the life of me, are there really thousands of people who continue to follow the load of excrements he and his cohorts dish out?....if true, it really says a lot about the gullibility of many people.....sad to say the least.

I'm with you on not believing anything from Okie....he has proven himself a joke hundreds of times, yet for the life of me, are there really thousands of people who continue to follow the load of excrements he and his cohorts dish out?....if true, it really says a lot about the gullibility of many people.....sad to say the least.

yes its true he has thousands of followers.He has a site and if you say anything negative you instantly get banned So the majority of his followers NEVER see anything negative about him because they are loyal to him and his site and the negative post about him are not up long enough for his sheep to see