GURU Tony TNT - reportedly Scam Artest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#21 Zebe

Zebe

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

[quote name='Dinar Buddy' date='03 September 2011 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1315036148' post='648220']
Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breatling too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam....651/index2.html

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffrep...ny-Renfrow.aspx

Are we all ever going to see an RV. The Gurus keep getting exposed for illegal activities. Be careful.

Go RV
[/quote

If your information is correct, then call the FBI, the FTC or FCC, or all three. Look, policing agencies like these have new budgets and enforcement privileges and authorities since the Patriot Act. Consumer protection groups like the FTC and FCC have their own SWAT teams, just like the ones that went through the BHG. They used to have to call the local authorities to come serve warrants, take filing cabinets and lock doors. But no longer. The FTC has been busting the doors of telesales companies for the past year and will act on a good lead.

I, for one, like listening to Breitling. Other than the .86 that he likes and pumping for Roger's deal at The Currency Vault or Treasury Vault, or whatever he's changed the name to this week, he has given a lot of people pretty good information about doing the research yourself, protecting your investment and protecting its return. But if he's a crook, flush him out and string him up! That's what I think.

I heard Breitling talk about lying and "liars" the other day on his show and those that "lie and love a lie." It was good, since I have, in the last two years, experienced those types of people myself first hand. It leaves you wondering who to trust, etc. So if this is part of Breitling's deal, to preach as a cover up, then, like I said, flush him out, then take him outside, poor tar on him and roll him around in the Arizona Sand.

Now, I know that there are going to be those that think I'm a pu**y for posting this, and that business-as-usual is simply that, business-as-usual. But you are the ones I'm talking to. Love a lie, make a lie and love the lie.

#22 sheik

sheik

• Members
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: At least he will get 3 square meals a day and free medical benefits. :lol: :lol: :lol

And......... he will have plenty of dates to choose from all in one location.
:lol: :blink: :lol: :huh: :lol:

#23 sheik

sheik

• Members
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

Has anyone seen an infomercial? You know the "make millions placing tiny ads in newspapers" or "make millions buying real estate with no money down"? The PUMPING of the IQ is the same thing. Think about it. No one ever gets rich except the guy selling his videos and books. And we all know where guys like Donald Lapree, Tony Vu and William McCorkle end up. Jail. That's where.

They made millions just like Ali and all the Pumpers. They use the same techniques and sales psychology. Sadly, alot of folks still buy into it. They keep doing it until they get caught. ;)

Edited by sheik, 04 September 2011 - 10:41 PM.

#24 tampa1000

tampa1000

• Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOrion

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

I wonder whats in it for every GURU, every dinar site owner, every conference call they do, why do they do this, would you? these sites cost money, the time it takes a guru to keep up with this and make post take time and time = $$$, so what is in it for them, I honestly think 90% are pumpers....Would you come on here daily and write long post with guru predictions??? I don't think so unless you had something to gane!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Dinar4Dinner

Dinar4Dinner

• Platinum VIP
  • 209 posts
  • LocationWestern United States of America . com

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

We may find out that all of these people are operating from the same room. Kind of like a Computer Kitchen, where they cook all kinds of schemes.

. . . and getting sauced, fried and toasted as best I can tell!

Peace Out

#26 20MillionDinar

20MillionDinar

• Banned
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationOahu, HI

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:45 PM

Could somebody post all of the information that they have on Tony Renfrow? Name, number, business names, previous scams/programs he was involved with, etc...

I have a close contact who works for the gov who can look into this further. Thank you.

#27 CTS-VwithRV

CTS-VwithRV

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

This post has the most truth in it. Way more than all that Pump BS out there right now.

#28 20MillionDinar

20MillionDinar

• Banned
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationOahu, HI

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

Could somebody post all of the information that they have on Tony Renfrow? Name, number, business names, previous scams/programs he was involved with, etc...

I have a close contact who works for the gov who can look into this further. Thank you.

Anybody have a current phone number for Anthony (Tony) Renfrow?

#29 JREDinars

JREDinars

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

I can get you all you need on Mr. Renfrow.... But what are you going to do with the info? Just curious. :)

(I know it's hard to tell 'tone' via typing on the computer, so I wanted to edit this to let you know I am being serious and not sarcastic). :)

Edited by JREDinars, 05 September 2011 - 08:40 PM.

#30 Dalite

Dalite

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
  • LocationBrunswick, GA

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:35 AM

I would imagine his name was turned in with the others when the Securities and Exchange Commission was notified earlier this year.

Anyone who was selling based on revaluation after the CBI announced intentions to ReDenominate painted a target on themselves, and will probably face theft by deception charges at a minimum.

If their enterprise crossed state lines, or used the USPS, they pretty much sealed their own fate.

The person that did the notification monitors the Dinar sites.

If he hasn't been banned as a result of making it known, maybe he will post an update.
If Con is the Opposite of Pro, what is the Opposite of Progress??

Go Figure.........

#31 bb2

bb2

• Platinum VIP
  • 152 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breatling too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam....651/index2.html

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffrep...ny-Renfrow.aspx

Are we all ever going to see an RV. The Gurus keep getting exposed for illegal activities. Be careful.

Go RV

Tony and Dan use to be part of Dinarvets didn't they?Posted Image

#32 smee2

smee2

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Very interesting link about the fraudsters ... We read their junk and know they are operating their own kind of scam but it is hard to prove and most of us don't have the resources to even try. So, this kind of site, where they do undertake to ferret out the bad from the good is very valuable.

Thanks for posting.

:)

smee2

#33 skitealwedrop

skitealwedrop

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow
End Quote
Hmmm....So TonyTNT is supposedly Tony Renfrow , the MLM "Genius" guy? Interesting......

Yep, I believe the person is Tony Renfrow. I saw one of infomercials on the tele late one evening. He was pumping something. All I can remember is that it wasn't a hot chick. :D

I'll try to dig it up if you'll give me Okie's number.

Edited by carlablum, 07 February 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#34 MrDinarman

MrDinarman

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

Go RV

You just now found this out???!!

#35 graciepoo

graciepoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

We probably have been scammed and If we have, then ive been scammed the MOST! lol Gotta laugh so i dont cry. Losing 35k sucks!!

#36 djhemp

djhemp

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

I think it would be in everyone's best interest to stop calling these scammers "gurus". Everyone has figured it out by now and not one is to be trusted or the sources that call them "gurus". Give it up already and stick to the facts.

We probably have been scammed and If we have, then ive been scammed the MOST! lol Gotta laugh so i dont cry. Losing 35k sucks!!

I hope you don't have all your eggs in one basket.

#37 SgtFuryUSCZ

SgtFuryUSCZ

• Members
  • 10,543 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

***///
GRACIEPOO, are you Tony's ex-girlfriend?
35k sounds like he kept whisperin' to ya til he broke yer bank! :P

#38 Marilyn53

Marilyn53

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

well, according to sharenators website, PTR has a population of 62,250. They charge 14.95 for their backroom (and that doesn't count ads or pre or post rv stuff they sell). I have no clue who pays and doesn't. So, pumping does do their business "good." I guess everybody has to make a living somehow, but I'm not taking up for them, just stating my own research on the situation.

Edited by Marilyn53, 07 February 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#39 WTX_Danny

WTX_Danny

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow
End Quote
Hmmm....So TonyTNT is supposedly Tony Renfrow , the MLM "Genius" guy? Interesting......

I would say about 90% of those running forums, conference calls, etc are MLMer's. Scary ain't it?

#40 dsmith1950

dsmith1950

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

How does this get posted again ..Its 6 months old

ds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy