Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU Tony TNT - reportedly Scam Artest

Anybody have a current phone number for Anthony (Tony) Renfrow?

I can get you all you need on Mr. Renfrow.... But what are you going to do with the info? Just curious. :)

(I know it's hard to tell 'tone' via typing on the computer, so I wanted to edit this to let you know I am being serious and not sarcastic). :)

Edited by JREDinars

Could somebody post all of the information that they have on Tony Renfrow? Name, number, business names, previous scams/programs he was involved with, etc...

I have a close contact who works for the gov who can look into this further. Thank you.

I would imagine his name was turned in with the others when the Securities and Exchange Commission was notified earlier this year.

Anyone who was selling based on revaluation after the CBI announced intentions to ReDenominate painted a target on themselves, and will probably face theft by deception charges at a minimum.

If their enterprise crossed state lines, or used the USPS, they pretty much sealed their own fate.

The person that did the notification monitors the Dinar sites.

If he hasn't been banned as a result of making it known, maybe he will post an update.

• 5 months later...

Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breatling too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam....651/index2.html

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffrep...ny-Renfrow.aspx

Are we all ever going to see an RV. The Gurus keep getting exposed for illegal activities. Be careful.

Go RV

Tony and Dan use to be part of Dinarvets didn't they?mellow.gif

Very interesting link about the fraudsters ... We read their junk and know they are operating their own kind of scam but it is hard to prove and most of us don't have the resources to even try. So, this kind of site, where they do undertake to ferret out the bad from the good is very valuable.

Thanks for posting.

:)

smee2

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow

End Quote

Hmmm....So TonyTNT is supposedly Tony Renfrow , the MLM "Genius" guy? Interesting......

Yep, I believe the person is Tony Renfrow. I saw one of infomercials on the tele late one evening. He was pumping something. All I can remember is that it wasn't a hot chick. :D

Anybody have a current phone number for Anthony (Tony) Renfrow?

I'll try to dig it up if you'll give me Okie's number.

Edited by carlablum

Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breatling too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam....651/index2.html

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffrep...ny-Renfrow.aspx

Are we all ever going to see an RV. The Gurus keep getting exposed for illegal activities. Be careful.

Go RV

You just now found this out???!!

• Upvote 2

I think it would be in everyone's best interest to stop calling these scammers "gurus". Everyone has figured it out by now and not one is to be trusted or the sources that call them "gurus". Give it up already and stick to the facts.

We probably have been scammed and If we have, then ive been scammed the MOST! lol Gotta laugh so i dont cry. Losing 35k sucks!!

I hope you don't have all your eggs in one basket.

well, according to sharenators website, PTR has a population of 62,250. They charge 14.95 for their backroom (and that doesn't count ads or pre or post rv stuff they sell). I have no clue who pays and doesn't. So, pumping does do their business "good." I guess everybody has to make a living somehow, but I'm not taking up for them, just stating my own research on the situation.

Edited by Marilyn53