Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU Tony TNT - reportedly Scam Artest

Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breatling too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam....651/index2.html

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffrep...ny-Renfrow.aspx

Are we all ever going to see an RV. The Gurus keep getting exposed for illegal activities. Be careful.

Go RV

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Thanx for the post buddy. You got to be careful you you put your trust in. At least we on this site knows there is people like Adam out there that has our best interest at hart and my God bless him for that. Thank you Adam for beeing you you are.

Be careful of the Gurus dinar family

Go go RV ;)

• Upvote 3

Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breathing too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam.com/f12/bayshore-capital-investments-bh-group-651/index2.html

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Tony-Renfrow.aspx

Are we all ever going to see an RV. The Gurus keep getting exposed for illegal activities. Be careful.

Go RV

i counted 19

It is a shame that theri are people out there like this. I just hope that "when" this happens that people are very cautious with whom they will be doing business with in the future. People like this are not happy with making their own money - they want everyone elses too......BE CAREFUL

It is a shame that theri are people out there like this. I just hope that "when" this happens that people are very cautious with whom they will be doing business with in the future. People like this are not happy with making their own money - they want everyone elses too......BE CAREFUL

You said it

You had to know going into this that it is a long shot and may never pan out. If you chose to sell your house and invest, than you can only blame yourself. If you bought what you didn't care loosing, than you invested wisely. I spent money I didn't mind loosing and will wait it out regardless of the outcome. I feel that we will make something, but not anywhere close to what you all think. I'd be happy with making 1k over what i spent. I have made almost nothing in the stock market and my IRA's over the past few years and feel that the market is no better than the chances I take.

I have a gut feeling that Iraq is no way wealthy enough to cash in 3-4+ million american people with dinars, but who am I. I was the sceptic about amway when I was a younger adult and turns out that it's a gazillion dollar company and still today does very well. it's not a chance like this, but was a company that many of my peers told me was a scam. I can probably come up with many other companies that people said were bad and a scam and they turned out okay.

This isn't a company, but like any other thing, it's a shot in the dark.... enjoy the ride

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Very very true...

The Dinar is not a scam, but the way it is being promoted is casting a very negative shadow over those who purchased on the promise of great riches.

There is no way that it will not increase in value, as the country has potential, resources and world support.

It may not happen as fast as we were promised by those who profited from selling the dinar, but it is a valid currency with a tremendous upside for becoming stronger, and more valuable.

Pay close attention to what the gurus call smoke and mirrors, while discounting everything they say that cannot be confirmed.

Many of them are in this to profit from the misunderstandings they create.

• Upvote 4

I have notice that the dinar pumping has been a lot less in the past two or three days and after reading this post it does not surprize me one bit !!! I do believe with all of this going on its like a bad pond and we will see a lot more dinar pumping fish belly up in the pond !!! I for one feel that the only people who are making any money off the dinar are the ones selling it when you can buy it in Iraq for $854 and some change . Now if dinar dealers in the states are selling dinar at or over $1000.00 to $1150.00 per million and they sold to say hundreds to thousands of people they made some darn good money !!! What is very scary to me that there was a lot of people who bought millions of dinar and now are selling .

I believe that it will RV but it will not be anytime soon ,,, there is just way to much that still needs to be worked out in Iraq and every day we all read about set backs etc .. I believe Iraq is not in any type of hurry because they know what they have and as long as there are people with USD to play with and tons of USD in the country they could care less !!!! I have been in Iraq for many years and at most bases from JBB to D-9 . and i saw many things including thousands of Iraqis working on these bases and getting paid with USD and dinar ,,,,, Here is my question,,, How much do the Iraqis have in there country of USD ????

• Upvote 1

Very very true...

The Dinar is not a scam, but the way it is being promoted is casting a very negative shadow over those who purchased on the promise of great riches.

There is no way that it will not increase in value, as the country has potential, resources and world support.

It may not happen as fast as we were promised by those who profited from selling the dinar, but it is a valid currency with a tremendous upside for becoming stronger, and more valuable.

Pay close attention to what the gurus call smoke and mirrors, while discounting everything they say that cannot be confirmed.

Many of them are in this to profit from the misunderstandings they create.

No, dinar is not a scam but the way of pushing it with the thought of it RVing at some high rate making you millions is. A return of $854 with an investment of over a 1000 to the dinar dealers is not good math to me. These people should be raided and locked up for depriving people od their hard earned money with the thought of becoming a millionaire. Pure fraud if you ask me and I know, nobody did.

Guru Tony TNT is recently at the The BHG location raided by FBI and the IRS. Breatling too admits to being at the same location, but only for a while and then leaves... Really!

Breitling still being linked to other investment scams. Link: http://www.realscam....651/index2.html

Go RV

From the above link....

But the possibility that "Tony" Breitling may in fact be Steven Anthony Breitling has been sorta a pet theory of mine for a short while now (and I do believe it's Steven, not Stephen).

My problem is at the present time I can't prove it.

While I don't want thins to turn into a Breitling pro/con thread. Lets keep to the facts that are presented before we slander someone. Just saying...

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow

End Quote

Hmmm....So TonyTNT is supposedly Tony Renfrow , the MLM "Genius" guy? Interesting......

NOT "SUPPOSEDLY"....it is a fact! Tony Renfroe (I believe it is spelled with an e at the end but I could be wrong...just google both) is the PTR guru and Checkm is Dan Atkinson and Neno is Tommy Styles and Frank is Villa and SteveI is Steve Irwin and you probably have the rest.

Edited by Marilyn53
  • Upvote 1

I have a feeling Okie's real indentity will be discovered soon.

Was reading that okie (man I hate even spelling that name) is possibly someone the above mentioned conjured up.seems plausible, especially if they can point the finger at okie (grrr ) when lawsuits arrive. I know smart people can track where these posts came from, but I believe their arrogance allows them to think they could pull that off too. These rodents have tricked so many people and have got away with it thus far, I think they feel they can get away with anything. Unfortunately they will receive federal housing when they get locked up.

Thanx for the post buddy. You got to be careful you you put your trust in. At least we on this site knows there is people like Adam out there that has our best interest at hart and my God bless him for that. Thank you Adam for beeing you you are.

Be careful of the Gurus dinar family

Go go RV ;)

F430, you've said well. Adam isn't a guru he's a man with a mission and is taking us along for the ride, it isn't free but what is (that's good). I trust in his professionalism, I believe he's God sent, not God, but God sent and where he lead I will follow, I'm a soldier and "God don't won't no coward soldier"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guru Tony TNT is known at Tony Renfrow and has 14 scam charges and over a dozen fraud companies. Link: http://www.ripoffrep...ny-Renfrow.aspx

Go RV

[/quote

If your information is correct, then call the FBI, the FTC or FCC, or all three. Look, policing agencies like these have new budgets and enforcement privileges and authorities since the Patriot Act. Consumer protection groups like the FTC and FCC have their own SWAT teams, just like the ones that went through the BHG. They used to have to call the local authorities to come serve warrants, take filing cabinets and lock doors. But no longer. The FTC has been busting the doors of telesales companies for the past year and will act on a good lead.

I, for one, like listening to Breitling. Other than the .86 that he likes and pumping for Roger's deal at The Currency Vault or Treasury Vault, or whatever he's changed the name to this week, he has given a lot of people pretty good information about doing the research yourself, protecting your investment and protecting its return. But if he's a crook, flush him out and string him up! That's what I think.

I heard Breitling talk about lying and "liars" the other day on his show and those that "lie and love a lie." It was good, since I have, in the last two years, experienced those types of people myself first hand. It leaves you wondering who to trust, etc. So if this is part of Breitling's deal, to preach as a cover up, then, like I said, flush him out, then take him outside, poor tar on him and roll him around in the Arizona Sand.

Now, I know that there are going to be those that think I'm a pu**y for posting this, and that business-as-usual is simply that, business-as-usual. But you are the ones I'm talking to. Love a lie, make a lie and love the lie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone seen an infomercial? You know the "make millions placing tiny ads in newspapers" or "make millions buying real estate with no money down"? The PUMPING of the IQ is the same thing. Think about it. No one ever gets rich except the guy selling his videos and books. And we all know where guys like Donald Lapree, Tony Vu and William McCorkle end up. Jail. That's where.

They made millions just like Ali and all the Pumpers. They use the same techniques and sales psychology. Sadly, alot of folks still buy into it. They keep doing it until they get caught. ;)

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1

I wonder whats in it for every GURU, every dinar site owner, every conference call they do, why do they do this, would you? these sites cost money, the time it takes a guru to keep up with this and make post take time and time = $$$, so what is in it for them, I honestly think 90% are pumpers....Would you come on here daily and write long post with guru predictions??? I don't think so unless you had something to gane!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1