Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The final scoop!

redrock

WHOWAA!!!!! Finnaly at last if this is true. However, I see there is one very important thing about September 5th. It falls on Labor Day and most everything in this country is shut down. Labor Day is the day we celebrate the fact that all the millions of people in this country don't have jobs. Okay Mr. O.

Anyway, I guess I will have to wait one more day to cash out my IQD. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!! B):):)

Oh wait, I always thought we celebrated Labor Day for all of the Welfare mothers pumping out kids every year... B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

SOLD!!!!!! I will take two. :woot:

• Upvote 1

On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

End Quote

On Sept.6 I'll call you out on this one....Hopefully you won't be surprised if I and probably a few others do that.

We'll see how much "shalom"you get then.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

That being said, do you think we will see a rate increase a week or two after it comes out... Im planning on only putting up 25,000iqd the first day and saving the rest for a few weeks after... Just in case it pops up another buck or 2..

Me 2

Oh wait, I always thought we celebrated Labor Day for all of the Welfare mothers pumping out kids every year... B)

Made me laugh.

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

Redrock you have put this in simple terms, I appreciate that because when I've read most updates and speculations I find myself getting out the old dictionary to understand what's being said. This wll happen my friend lets keep hope alive and when it does sparks will fly and all those invested will be blessed beyond measure, my only regret is that I couldn't buy more for my family and friends and pay the taxes that is follow. Good looking out my friend good looking out. Let's pray that Monday will be the day, keep the faith, remain optimistic! for we're going to hear sermons in stones, see tongues in trees and hear songs in running brooks. :D

Peace!

• Upvote 2

Yeah... Here is something one of my geologist friends dropped in passing. They have found deposits, around the base of the Rocky Mountains, that hold more sweet crude reserves than all of Arabia... Kicker, the govt. won't let them drill.... Strange days we're living in....

Do you have a link?

On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

End Quote

On Sept.6 I'll call you out on this one....Hopefully you won't be surprised if I and probably a few others do that.

We'll see how much "shalom"you get then.

Lets sit and look.

And THEN we'll wake up.....as the Ambien wears off to begin yet another day, as September 6th begins.. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I hope you or right if not and someone quits, their jobs, loses their lively hood because of your information, you or setting yourself up for a law suit just like all these other guru's. Again dont think it could happen well remember McDonalds suit for the lady spilling hot coffee or herself. Just yesterday two children sued their mother and won. So go ahead all you smart people keep putting out its over and even post the date, and more than likely one of the poor fools who has lost everything because of the pumping etc. will see you in court. Good Luck.

I see like this, anybody quiting their job because somebody stated a prediction on an RV, giving the date and rate, are retarded, and really don't need any money to begin with. Folks with that kind of IQ would be dangerous with a lot of money.

• Upvote 3

come on guys it was just a joke.... to give us a little laugh and hope this morning.... I LOVED IT!! but could you raise it maybe like.... $4??? just putting in my request... :D

It is obvious it is a joke... It doesn't matter if OP was aware of that or not when he/she wrote the post.... Still a joke.

come on guys it was just a joke.... to give us a little laugh and hope this morning.... I LOVED IT!! but could you raise it maybe like.... $4??? just putting in my request... :D

whether or not it was a joke, i see you have been registered for one week now. some of us have been here longer and have seen this same joke many many times over and its old by now. hey have you heard about the one where my brothers friends cousins boyfriends doctors gardeners sister heard from a guy who knows a guy that says it is going to rv on sunday?

whether or not it was a joke, i see you have been registered for one week now. some of us have been here longer and have seen this same joke many many times over and its old by now. hey have you heard about the one where my brothers friends cousins boyfriends doctors gardeners sister heard from a guy who knows a guy that says it is going to rv on sunday?

so what if ive been here for a week. doesnt mean i havent been invested and looking at other sites, researching, and WAITING for years....

yall need to chill.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so what if ive been here for a week. doesnt mean i havent been invested and looking at other sites, researching, and WAITING for years....

yall need to chill.

not saying that at all. i was saying some of us have been here a lot longer than you and have heard this before. it does not give someone more clout or prestige than the other based on how long or how short they have been registered here. i was simply saying that to some of us that have been here for a few years that this schtick isnt funny anymore. have you heard the intel from the chicken plucker????

yall need to chill too!

Edited by weneedrv
  • Downvote 2

Thank goodness you dont have anything to back up what you claim!! I was getting tired of those annoying links and stuff that give you some sort of credibility. Anyway thanks oki....i mean redrock ;)

Half of the news coming out of Iraq is about as credible as Okies lies anyways... Love the sarcasm Pursuit!!!! :lol: A good laugh is always appriciated!

WOW! Now everything is OK! But PLEASE don't "share" this with Frank (I-want-to-sing-for-you) Villa, because it would destroy his claim that he had "found-out" first and GREATLY shorten his $15 fees while at the SAME TIME selling Dinar. Also don't share it with ANYONE at OOM, because they will ALL take claim that (EXACTLY as when Al Gore claimed HE had originally "invented" the Internet) that someone else PRETENDED to present this and it really WAS Okie-the-hired-field-hand who did it, this time.

Wow. . .now we can all sleep well knowing you have given us the "STRAIGHT-POOP" (HEAVY on the "poop" part)and we shouldn't even WASTE our time VERIFYING any of it - just ACCEPT IT!

Edited by Skybear