Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The final scoop!

redrock

Lighten up Francis. (<this was another joke folks) The OP was a joke and the entire thread is filled with jokes. If you are this upset about a post like this, then it might be time to step away from the computer for a bit. Your stress level is obviously way to high. Perhaps the doctor could prescribe zanex or something for you.

:twothumbs:

Right on!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea, yea, we all know they come back to work on the 5th and yada, yada. Great post with no facts. Thanks for the crap sandwich. All fluf and no meat. Great way to waste a thread. WTGL

Sorry, gas . . . Oops, meant gsxr!! Wrong!!! You are the waste of this thread, not our friend, who has a right to his/her feelings and to share them with us.

Ban me? For simply making a guess and an observation? Okay, so ban me for speaking my opinion...that's the good old America we have fought for. But then I suppose they would need to ban you as well because you just stated yours. And I was apparently wrong. But then on the other hand I wasn't any more wrong than others who have done the same! Should they be banned? No! Let every body here make a guess if they want and we will see if any is right. Since I didn't claim to be a guru or expert and didn't hint at secret meetings or intel or insider info it should have been obvious that it was just a guess. No links, no proof of any kind. And to tell the truth I was amazed at the reactions of folks. Even went so far as to request twice that the mods just remove it! When it had about 2k hits and again at about 5k. Because I couldn't believe people were getting this psyched over someone with no credentials, links, or anything even vaguely qualifying me as an adviser. And I was scolded and told I should be ashamed of myself when so many people are depending on this and just waiting I guess for some guru to ring the bell. Wow! 17,000 hits. Who in the world would have dreamed it? So don't worry friend, I won't make any more guesses. And the folks that stay on here all day just waiting for someone to make a guess or observation so they can jump on and "be positive"....go ahead! Get a life!

I agree with you completely, Redrock. You are entitled to poke a litlte fun now and then, too. The people whose very last nerve got all jangled over this need to stop being to intense and learn to relax. It isn't your fault that they haven't learned that yet. A little humor, even if it isn't the "roll on the floor laughing" kind, is a small, pleasant reprieve from being so uptight. So just let it go. They are the ones who should re-think all the "stuff" they have dumped . . . err . . . written here, not you.

• Downvote 1

Umbertino, You are incredibly witty with your comebacks! (the digesting and the koolaid stuff is funny!) :)

This whole thread literally has me ROFL! Lovin it! :)

You're kind and I do appreciate that.

Ban me? For simply making a guess and an observation? Okay, so ban me for speaking my opinion...that's the good old America we have fought for. But then I suppose they would need to ban you as well because you just stated yours. And I was apparently wrong. But then on the other hand I wasn't any more wrong than others who have done the same! Should they be banned? No! Let every body here make a guess if they want and we will see if any is right. Since I didn't claim to be a guru or expert and didn't hint at secret meetings or intel or insider info it should have been obvious that it was just a guess. No links, no proof of any kind. And to tell the truth I was amazed at the reactions of folks. Even went so far as to request twice that the mods just remove it! When it had about 2k hits and again at about 5k. Because I couldn't believe people were getting this psyched over someone with no credentials, links, or anything even vaguely qualifying me as an adviser. And I was scolded and told I should be ashamed of myself when so many people are depending on this and just waiting I guess for some guru to ring the bell. Wow! 17,000 hits. Who in the world would have dreamed it? So don't worry friend, I won't make any more guesses. And the folks that stay on here all day just waiting for someone to make a guess or observation so they can jump on and "be positive"....go ahead! Get a life!

You have the right to write whatever you want without being banned. Obviously....Nuff said...

I think the ban usually occurs when there's very heavy insulting & offending involved....

Edited by umbertino

What a maroon!!! ( in the voice of Bugs Bunny) :lol:

Ok, Here is a joke.

A Chicken and an Egg are lying next to each other in bed. The Chicken is laying back smoking a cigarette and the Egg rolls over annoyed and in a angry voice says " Well I guess we answered that question"

Have a Great day all. :P

• Downvote 1

Ok, Here is a joke.

A Chicken and an Egg are lying next to each other in bed. The Chicken is laying back smoking a cigarette and the Egg rolls over annoyed and in a angry voice says " Well I guess we answered that question"

+1 if you at least chuckled.

• Downvote 1

Ok, Here is a joke.

Does your mommy know you are on the computer? And why aren't you in school today?

• Upvote 1