Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The final scoop!

redrock

Aww thank you! ive always wanted to go to Wash State... i heard it practically rains non stop there!

It rains a bit but not quite non stop... It's super beautiful though, whitecaps year round... Seattles best Coffe Blows StarBucks away... IMHO... I'm just sayin...

LMAO omg you crack me up!

I try beautiful gurl! You can be my lil snow bunny...! You and myst can laugh your A$$es off as I tumble down the Black Diamond runs... !

Actually there is a reference to possum, and Okie and all the other BS... pumpers, liars and scamers. What you whining "woe is me or he or hers" actually fail to see is the satire associated & blatantly posted... The original post was purely a joke meant to gather the comical comments it did from its inception... that is before all of you rolled out of bed hoping to see the end of it all. "Oh man I can't wait to eat my pie in the sky today, again...!Wee!! OH wait, what is this..? Dang, someone just dashed my hopes Grrrrr! Now I'm gonna take it out on someone cuz I spent more than I could afford to loose." LOL Are you kidding me, really... A lawsuit lady...!? Ahhh hahahah, Quit your job cuz some electronic person said it was gonna RV...!? WEAKNESS!!! AH HAHAHA! As for being on the DV site for less than a few weeks... For real, bite me and the others who had a whole hearted laugh at that... tenure on the site says nothing about how long we've been in the investment. (04' LOGCAP II in country...Bite me and get a clue...) Also have a cup of coffee or a latte or whatever your drink is, wake up and re-read from the beginning... all of it...As for the "waste of time posting...," DUDE...!...get back to work fool... BAH HAHAHA Are y'all for real, of course it's a BS Post, and funny...

Here's an idea, If you're too tight up for this investment to see whats up and recognise things for what they are try this...! Invest in Coal...! Shove it up your back side.., Squeeze... You'll have diamonds in no time.... BAH AHAHAHAHA ROFLMFA... Yes I laugh at myself, constantly... Ya might try it, its good for the soul.

:blink:

Glad you can do that..nothing like a one man show.

Hmmm....Let me guess, your bath toys are an electric hair dryer and a radio?????

I try beautiful gurl! You can be my lil snow bunny...! You and myst can laugh your A$es off as I tumble down the Black Diamond runs... !

EWWWw..they have private rooms for that <_<

Get over yourself

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 2

:blink:

Glad you can do that..nothing like a one man show.

Hmmm....Let me guess, your bath toys are an electric hair dryer and a radio?????

EWWWw..they have private rooms for that <_<

Get over yourself

"get over myself" Oh dang... you got me...LOL, I'm already over myself...LOL Sorry you don't have someone special that you feel comfortable enough to tell the world about. Hair dryers, and Radios...? I do have an ipod...? It doesn't quite give me the jolt that a radio would though... and they're alot more expensive... OH...! I do have one of those wind up fishes that swim in the pool, does that count?

Have great... and I wish-you-well!!

damn... she told you!!! lol

LMAO she sure did...! My feelings are hurt and I'm going to carry this with me all day...BAH HAHAHAHA I should go hide and drown in my sorrows, no RV today...dang and I bet the farm and sold all the cars cuz RedRock said it was gonna happen.... BAH hahahaha.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope you or right if not and someone quits, their jobs, loses their lively hood because of your information, you or setting yourself up for a law suit just like all these other guru's. Again dont think it could happen well remember McDonalds suit for the lady spilling hot coffee or herself. Just yesterday two children sued their mother and won. So go ahead all you smart people keep putting out its over and even post the date, and more than likely one of the poor fools who has lost everything because of the pumping etc. will see you in court. Good Luck.

Pardon me, but we are in the Rumors section. No proof, no links were offered trying to shore up the statement. Anyone who would quit a job or take any other definitive action on something as nebulous as this would have only themselves to blame for their idiocy (unless, of course, they live in California). It should be kicked out of any court immediately. Only a California court or attorney could see the least hint of a case here. This one isn't even from Okie or one of the other pumpers. It is just someone posting a rumor they heard. Lighten up.

• Upvote 1

Actually there is a reference to possum, and Okie and all the other BS... pumpers, liars and scamers. What you whining "woe is me or he or hers" actually fail to see is the satire associated & blatantly posted... The original post was purely a joke meant to gather the comical comments it did from its inception... that is before all of you rolled out of bed hoping to see the end of it all. "Oh man I can't wait to eat my pie in the sky today, again...!Wee!! OH wait, what is this..? Dang, someone just dashed my hopes Grrrrr! Now I'm gonna take it out on someone cuz I spent more than I could afford to loose." LOL Are you kidding me, really... A lawsuit lady...!? Ahhh hahahah, Quit your job cuz some electronic person said it was gonna RV...!? WEAKNESS!!! AH HAHAHA! As for being on the DV site for less than a few weeks... For real, bite me and the others who had a whole hearted laugh at that... tenure on the site says nothing about how long we've been in the investment. (04' LOGCAP II in country...Bite me and get a clue...) Also have a cup of coffee or a latte or whatever your drink is, wake up and re-read from the beginning... all of it...As for the "waste of time posting...," DUDE...!...get back to work fool... BAH HAHAHA Are y'all for real, of course it's a BS Post, and funny...

Here's an idea, If you're too tight up for this investment to see whats up and recognise things for what they are try this...! Invest in Coal...! Shove it up your back side.., Squeeze... You'll have diamonds in no time.... BAH AHAHAHAHA ROFLMFA... Yes I laugh at myself, constantly... Ya might try it, its good for the soul.

a little moody today are we? nobody is whining except you whining about some comments made you dont agree with. go troll elsewhere.

• Upvote 2

a little moody today are we? nobody is whining except you whining about some comments made you dont agree with. go troll elsewhere.

So the "Coal and Diamond" joke ins't funny...? Not even a lil...? Is that crickets I hear? Dang...

Not moody, opinionated.... I most certainly will go troll elsewhere, with my trolling motor dropped in some salt water some where chashing the fishies... After RV of course... Thanks for droppin into the fray, your opinion is appreciated.

GOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So the "Coal and Diamond" joke ins't funny...? Not even a lil...? Is that crickets I hear? Dang...

Not moody, opinionated.... I most certainly will go troll elsewhere, with my trolling motor dropped in some salt water some where chashing the fishies... After RV of course... Thanks for droppin into the fray, your opinion is appreciated.

GOOOOO RV!

Actually the coal and diamond joke was funny. reminds me of ferris bueller.

come on guys it was just a joke.... to give us a little laugh and hope this morning.... I LOVED IT!! but could you raise it maybe like.... $4??? just putting in my request... :D

And I for one am enjoying it too! Also, I'm with you....putting in my request for $4...!!!!! HAHAHA

:lol::lol::lol:

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

I'll buy it redrock....I've been saying $2.65 for almost 2 years (see my profile), but uncertain as to date....Thanks for the post (+1) --- I hope you're correct...! It is the end of their extended EID Feast.

RON B)

• Upvote 2

Pardon me, but we are in the Rumors section.

End Quote

We certainly are on the rumor section. You're dead right.. But so does it mean that anything goes without a minimum logic and grey matter usage? Like stating I have 3 legs and that women deliver kids from the other orifice.......You know, it's the rumor section.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

With posts like this, it may very well be the last one I read.

I've been so tied up lately it's been hard to find the time to log on and try to come up to speed on the latest news. When I read something like this I have to wonder why I bothered to make the time.

It seems lately there's so much news, disinformation, and guru spins coming out (and now you can even win a T-shirt?) it's becoming more and more of a circus atmosphere. I'm thinking perhaps I should just wait for that email from Adam.

• Upvote 3

Damn, that's labor day holiday....I will be fishing. but my new (very expensive car) will be delivered to da hood COD on Tuesday. My wife(s) and our 12 kids are all very happy, charged up a bunch of new shoes and overalls for all. My cousin Jackshit says it is a scam, if not illegal, he told me so just yesterday when we visited him in prison...he rooms with Okie, go figure.

• Upvote 1

Pardon me, but we are in the Rumors section.

End Quote

We certainly are on the rumor section. You're dead right.. But so does it mean that anything goes without a minimum logic and grey matter usage? Like stating I have 3 legs and that women deliver kids from the other orifice.......You know, it's the rumor section.....

You know, you have over 4500 posts but all I've seen is just this kind of thing...negativity all day long! It IS rumors! Its like reading a news paper. You have Editorials, Classifieds, Sports, a lot of different sections that address different topics to meet the needs of different people. Do you write to the editor about all the jokes in the comic section and gripe about them because you didn't think they were funny? Do you call the paper when they report your team lost? Do you check the classifieds and complain because they don't explain in histrionic detail what killed Mrs. Prunely? You seriously might want to try some antacid tablets for the acid reflux you are suffering from. I will retract it because its not numesmatically correct, punctually perfect, and linked to death from reliable(?) "sources"! It was what it appeared to be...a farce! A play on words if you will! Not meant to cause people to lose their families, jobs, or continence! Any one who would quit their jobs or use their last cash reserve over ANY investment is lacking some insight into reality! But on the other hand we don't turn over the neighborhood kids sandbox just because our kids don't like dirt!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3