161 replies to this topic

#1 redrock

redrock

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Locationeast Texas

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

POPULAR

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

#2 rope

rope

Member - Far Too Long!

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationThe Poor House

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Sounds good to me! Only fitting, if true, that it would happen on a Monday, after all. Go RV!!!!!

#3 Pitcher

Pitcher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:58 PM

I was hoping for 2.70

#4 cisole

cisole

Leader of the Pink Piggy Underground

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:58 PM

Sorry Miia, I smell a new countdown!
¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ

Pink Piggy Underground. Pink Piggy Gear

#5 rope

rope

Member - Far Too Long!

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationThe Poor House

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

Sorry Miia, I smell a new countdown!

No.....She's asking for a hand saw!Posted Image

#6 cisole

cisole

Leader of the Pink Piggy Underground

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

No.....She's asking for a hand saw!Posted Image

:lol:
¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ

Pink Piggy Underground. Pink Piggy Gear

#7 Pursuit0fHappiness

Pursuit0fHappiness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationND

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

Thank goodness you dont have anything to back up what you claim!! I was getting tired of those annoying links and stuff that give you some sort of credibility. Anyway thanks oki....i mean redrock ;)

#8 Mazzz27

Mazzz27

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBeantown

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

no source? smh

#9 estewart

estewart

PISCES

• Lopster
  • 1,568 posts
  • LocationBeyond the Edge of the Known

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Cool.
estewart

#10 HeyJonesy

HeyJonesy

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for the straight up, straight forward thread. I feel we need more like these.
Now, not lumping you into the "pumper" or "dumper" category, I'll only hope you're right.

And I'll buy a box of Depends on Sept. 5th.... just in case. :D

#11 tilak

tilak

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAll around the globe

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:07 PM

..just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!
[/quote]

I like the solidarity...GO fn RN

#12 gsxr600

gsxr600

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Yea, yea, we all know they come back to work on the 5th and yada, yada. Great post with no facts. Thanks for the crap sandwich. All fluf and no meat. Great way to waste a thread. WTGL

#13 Bob

Bob

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

"I like your style!" "I want to believe, in fact I clicked my heels together and said, "Theres no time like September 5th, there's no time like September 5th!" " Hey Toto....were not in Kansas anymore....we are in Vegas....and we are rich!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

#14 TaintedBulge

TaintedBulge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

That being said, do you think we will see a rate increase a week or two after it comes out... Im planning on only putting up 25,000iqd the first day and saving the rest for a few weeks after... Just in case it pops up another buck or 2..

#15 R Veyron

R Veyron

• Members
  • 1,334 posts
  • LocationAt Large

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

[quote name='redrock' date='30 August 2011 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1314762774' post='644391']

' Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride"

But it says you just joined May of this year...

#16 EGK

EGK

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:16 PM

but I promised to pay everyone back....okay fine.... School loan can wait another lifetime....who lends money to an 18 year old to be a screenwriter anyway... was I the dumbass or was the bank the dumbass? I ask you.

#17 Texas1

Texas1

• Members
  • 3,474 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

oh look, George Robinson is now a member of DV......

#18 dinarful

dinarful

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

:rolleyes: We'll see

#19 DinarDana

DinarDana

• Members
  • 1,343 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hmm let me guess you went fishing with **** Cheney? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image I want to believe, however I am a skeptic. Keeping my fingers crossed you are correct!

#20 Tubbs

Tubbs

• Platinum VIP
  • 537 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

I'm down Sept 5th at $2.49 :blink:

September seems to be the month of historical events :twocents:

Go R V B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy