Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Colloidal Silver: The Worlds Greatest Virus Killer.

CarbonCoyote

Another area of health science you might want to look at is Redox Signaling Molecules. If you haven’t heard of Redox Signaling molecules, they’re what your body creates to support the vital functions of the immune system. They’re so important that the body manufactures its own supply within the cells. Redox Signalling molecules are so essential to life, that if your cells quit making them, you would die in a matter of hours.

When the mitochondria inside of cells create energy, they also spin off 2 types of thes molecules. One set of these molecules is responsible for activating antioxidants. Here’s the deal: no matter how many antioxidants you ingest, they can’t fight even one free radical until they’re activated, so these molecules are important.

The other set of molecules are essential for cellular communication, cellular protection, and the healing response. We live and die at the cellular level. Our bodies are programmed for health; programmed to protect, repair, and replace our cells

there is now a way to supplement these Redox signalling molecules. I've used it for over a year now and I've seen some good things happen for me - and a lot of others. Here's a link for more info. This is truly a new discovery - less than 50,000 people in the world even know of this...and I can prove that statement.

Any questions - youi can get hold of me thorough a link in this site - yep - I'll admit it - shameless self promotion *lol*

http://powerup.teamasea.com/

So much great information. I am going to read all the information and go from there. Pretty sure I will be getting a silver machine. Thanks so much. And it is also nice to hear from others that are actually doing the same thing too.

Other info. that needs mentioning about coloidal silver...

Many have made this stuff in the field by using 3 of the little square 9 volt transistor batteries hooked up in series...to make 27 volts dc...it wont shock you and certain field agents, personnel, etc...have taken this stuff all over the planet to areas whereby no medical assistance could be obtained. Several folks that I know have went to Radio Shck and bought a 110 volt wall plug in type, 30 volt dc transformer for like $30.00, split the wires into a postive and negative, and then bought the little red and black pack of alligator clips at the same store, then wired these to each of the 2 wires. You can use appx. from 24 volts to 30 volts dc..but maybe even other voltages, but this is all that I have seen used...the higher the voltage, it seemed to make it faster..

Make sure you are using .9999 purity silver, (Not just any silver, or silver coins, as some of these items could possibly have other metals in them)...many use the 10 to 12 guage silver wire, appx. 6 to 12" inches long...by placing one wire on the red/positive clip, and one wire on the black/negative clip, place appx. 1" inch apart and place in a "glass only pitcher", with "only distilled water", appx. 3 to 4 quart pitchers work good, as the Walmart ones are appx. 3 quarts I believe. They are clear glass. A pinch of pickling salt is said to be an excellent electrolysis agent so as per making the silver dissolve from the wires/rods, as some state without this electrolysis it has taken forever to make a batch. (Pickling Salt is supposed to be the purest salt, and most groceries sell a small bag for just a few bucks)...Some folks make this stuff for 2 to 4 hours, and some have wanted it in super strenghts and went as long as 8 hours or more. Many have theirs tested at a biological laboratory in their community to see what ppm/parts per million their solution ends up being...or as they test different batches, etc...But it probably ends up costing only pennies a gallon...Most will take the extra precautionary step by filtering it with a funnel and using a coffee filter to make sure no particles are transferred from the pitcher to the bottles...(The wires will need to be alternated from negative to positive after each batch, as well as cleaned off by scrubbing the wires with no detergent, just a rag and hot water, the negative wire will be the one that the silver predominently shreds off of, is why you rotate on each batch)

Colloidal Silver does'nt need to be refrigerated, just put in a dark place like a cabinet at room temperature, dark glass bottles work best, as it will retain it potency better and longer by having less exposure to any light, as light can destroy the colloidal properties, some use the old dark brown glass rootbber quart bottles or the dark green mineral water bottles to keep it in. Years ago, the reason the old glass bottles of coca cola tasted better, is that the dark glass helped retain the flavor and properties, as much of medicine years ago was even was in dark blue, green and brown glass containers due not only to this reason, but plastics had not been invented in these forms yet, which due to economic reasons as well, but we now put most everything in plastic, but much of the flavor and potencies are lost.

One place that sells the .9999 purity silver and gold wire, I call it rods, even though it is only like 10-12 guage in diameter...I believe it comes in 5 foot rolls at appx. $150.00 plus...w/shipping, but you may can buy less...the gold wire years ago was like $250.00 for only 2 small wires appx. 6 to 8" inches long, weighing in at appx. 1/2 ounce, so now maybe $900.00?.... 1-888-213-4338

The company that used to sell all of this, and the/this information, as well as a book about it, was called: "silver solutions .com", but later had to move, reorganize, etc.....and they changed their name to "flower power generator.com"...and had to state that this was only to be mentioned as per being used for plants now as per some new regulatory laws, rules, etc...The guy's name was Mark Metcalf...some may want to google all of this and research all of this before any attempts at experimenting with any of this...(as a disclaimer of course).....There are books on the subject and it would be adviseable to do ones own homework first...or if you dont have another knowledgeable person or physician to guide you with this, tell you how much to consume, etc..but, I have seen doctors who were not against it, it's jst that there are not many that will advise or prescribe it..if any...although there are many drugs prescribed daily, only to later find that they injured or killed folks...and were supposedly safe...

There are tons of articles out there on this stuff...all I know is that I have seen people who used it with unbelievable results...another thing I've seen where this might not have worked on certain things, or for some people, as everyone's system is different, it was a product called MMS/Miracle Mineral Solution, by Jim Humble the original inventor from what I understand, It's just something else to check out that I've seen some amazing things with as well...

• Upvote 2

CC, Thanks for starting this thread.

I have been following each post with great interest.

I found a site that I believe that everyone would benefit from reading.

I also found the FAQ section most enlightening.

http://www.silver-colloids.com

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/FAQ.html#advice

I’ll be very interested in seeing everyone’s comments.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Silver works. A couple of generations back, when people kept fresh milk in the spring house, many simply kept a silver coin in the milk to *********** spoilage.

Silver works. A couple of generations back, when people kept fresh milk in the spring house, many simply kept a silver coin in the milk to *********** spoilage.

What? You can't say "r-e-t-a-r-d spoilage?

My uncle is living proof it works. He was in Vietnam and has/had lung issues from Agent Orange. After he was diagnosed he was told that most patients with the type of lung disorder (and I would have to talk to him about what it was/is exactly) have a life expectancy of 2 years. He was coughing all the time and none of the medicines worked. Someone told him about colloidal silver so he tried it. He saw improvement quickly and last time I saw him he was not coughing at all...not once in the 4 days I was there. His lungs have healed and he is doing great. Of course the doctors don't believe it's from the silver but my uncle knows that is what saved his life.

Check these things out also...

1) Monatomic Minerals, Blue Water Alchemy

2) MMS...Miracle Mineral Solution..by: Jim Humble...Read the Story..Unbelievable.....What this is, is a 1 part solution of Sodium Chlorite Solution, which is mixed with a 5 part solution of citric acid or lemon juice, whereby it is mixed and let sit for 3 minutes, then you add a few ounces of water and drink it...but only after a meal...It is said that anyone with a serious conditon such as even Aids or Cancer....in some instances have either had diahrreah or puked upon taking this, in some instances immeadiately...as it supposedly attacks many radicals in the body that fast...there are certain foods to avoid when taking it, to be able to get the full benefits of it....one webiste is www.mmsdr.com

Edited by 4aprofit

One of my best friends many years ago told me she read that the people who survived the dark ages during the Bubinic Plague, ate from silver. Silver utensils and cups. I researched this and found she may have been correct.

COLLOIDAL SILVER

Nature’s Best Kept Secret

http://www.discoverynews.us/DISCOVERY%20MUSEUM/SciencePavilion/Colloidal_Silver.html

After reading this post a while back I finally got some. So far so good. I have had two coworkers who where really sick coughing, run down, etc. They both ended up staying in bed for two days. My other coworker and I take colloidial silver and nothing has happened to us, I have since experimented with it on cuts and had great success. Thanks for starting this thread! Very informative would like to learn more about colloidal gold. Can't find it in any health food stores or vitamin shops. Where can I get some more info and find the product?

I read somewhere that when the Plague swept across Europe in the 14th Century (?) that the only people that survived was the rich because they were drinking out of silver cups and using real silverware. The poor folks didn't have this luxury and the disease killed them. I also read that's where the term "Born with a Silver Spoon in your mouth" comes from; that the rich used to let their children suck on silver spoons to keep them safe from virus and disease.

I read something simular, so I have been collecting silver flatware from yard sales. I recently gave my daughter a silver spoon to feed her baby and put the plastic in the trash for this very reason. hmmm there was a real reason for giving silver rattles for babies made of silver, and it wasn't to put it on a shelf.

Great post. I have been experimenting with Humeric Fulvic Acid, I was lead to this because last July and August after the Fukushima incident. From online radiation reports, the area where I live got dumped on with radiation because of two major rainstorms. It appears all the farm grown organic food I normally enjoy is quite contaminated. Here is a site leading to four maps if you are interested in learning more about the RAD levels where you live.

Fulvic acid has many more benefits than detoxing from RAD and contains lots of minerals vital to our health. I have been using it for a few months and a coworker pointed out to me that I was the only person who did not get sick in our office. Many of my co-workers missed several days of work from a cold like virus. I never even got a sniffle.

I know for a fact collodal silver kills virues and bacteria but one MUST know you have to maintain it and drink it to completely wipe it out for good and some say you have to drink a lot for serious ilnesses people have actually cured themsleves from hep. c and hiv by drinking tons of coldial silver but make sure its of high quality and pure silver when making it.

Edited by easyrider