Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man and the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation at 3.68$

http://vfore.blogspot.com/2011/08/okie-oil-man-and-iraqi-dinar.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+VForE+%28Feed+For+more+video+for+entertainment%29

thats ok by me ..see what reposting does .. ive never seen any of these .. im sure im not alone .. these are very entertaining concidering that moe ron exists in the first place

"Okie is a putz!!! Don't forget Poppy2 who is the other half to Okie's equation. These guys are ridiculous and ought to be ashamed of themselves for posting the nonsense they do just to be the first to call an RV meanwhile they are stringing some poor investors who may not be as research savvy as others. Cause OKIE know nothing about researching. All he does is make calls and believe the first thing he's told. He does not have the intelligence to question what is being provided to him which is why he doesn't like being questioned and answers with the annoying "NUFF SAID!". Weasles his way out of the question and situation.[/size][/size][/size]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope you guys are humble enough to eat your words when all is said and done. You will find Okie to be right on the intel - just a bit ahead of his time. Honestly, guys with your attitudes don't deserve an RV.

Please tell me you don't take anything okie says seriously ! ? Have you never read what the majority of us think of okie ? Okie = entertainment purposes only.

Okie, Poppy2, Bondlady, BGG.. all these people are constantly WRONG.. I really dont understand why they are still allowed in the Dinar community.. they are NEVER held accountable for the things they say.. and they need to be.

It is because you do not understand what this site is all about. One day you will. So sad.

Okie, Poppy2, Bondlady, BGG.. all these people are constantly WRONG.. I really dont understand why they are still allowed in the Dinar community.. they are NEVER held accountable for the things they say.. and they need to be.

You are throwing Bondlady in the bag with those Dummkopf's? If I were her i'd smack you around for that! Lump me with Okie and we'll take this out back. (not sure where "out back" is exactly, but you get the idea). Bondlady is a bevy of logical knowledge, not one if those hillbilly whackadoo's!

• Upvote 1

You are throwing Bondlady in the bag with those Dummkopf's? If I were her i'd smack you around for that! Lump me with Okie and we'll take this out back. (not sure where "out back" is exactly, but you get the idea). Bondlady is a bevy of logical knowledge, not one if those hillbilly whackadoo's!

HappyVegas is right and she has pretty eyes but don't let that fool you, she'll take you down. :twothumbs::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...