Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Information that may help...

EGK

EGK Note: This is from another blog. Tman is a guy who is a main player in the global settlements...I won't be able to answer questions of any kind beyond this but this is what he wrote to some of us on a political blog late last night regarding the dinar. If it helps you good if it leaves you further confused I am sorry. I have many follow up questions myself I am trying to get answers to....

From Tman:

Ok, since you asked …

This is the real deal info regarding the RV.

The Rate schedule is correct … $3.68 rounded. If you remember my comments several weeks ago, I mentioned the Internal rate in Iraq came out as $4.41 rounded. I also want to remind you that there was conversation about the Gov’s wanting to get people to cash in Dinar so could take as much of the volume off the street as they could and they were going to reduce the initial value downwards 20%, and people said they wont do that and there would be riots in the streets. Well they are not worried about the riots.

Let’s do the math. If you take $3.68 and use a 20% multiplier (or 1.20) you have the sum of $4.41. This means $3.68 times 1.20 equals $4.41. So this seems to prove out.

Now, the rate has been determined and in order for it to become effective the CBI and/or Al-Shabibi or Maliki have to make a formal announcement. Everyone stated this was going to occur today. Never was going to happen today. Here’s why.

Let’s talk in Iraq time. They are 8 hours ahead of us in the States. The info on Tuesday (their time) was for the rate. The announcement was for Wednesday OR Thursday at approximately 2:30p ESTUS or later.

It would never have happened because they are waiting for Ramadan to end, then they will attend evening prayers and then they will break bread at a meal. It is anticipated that the leaders will assemble Thurdsay evening at 9:00PM Iraqi Time to discuss the announcement after 10:30 pm Iraqi time.

In Iraq Friday is a holy day and no business is transacted including banking. On Saturday and Sunday the Iraqi people can do their transaction for the RV. Then Monday … MAYBE Tuesday …. it will open up for foreign money.

Now let’s talk about all of the internet scuttle butt about the Treasury and the US banks not trading in Dinars. This is not a conspiracy notwithstanding public internet opinion.

Each bank and the Treasury and the many of the United States based banks are not a member of the GBI, the forex exchange in London, and as they are not members they have no authority to transact these Iraqi notes.

If you wish to use a bank then you need to find one tha tis a member and will take your business. Right now HSBC is the lead candidate.Contact the facility to secure more information of the bank and its procedures.

"Even this does not guarantee an announcement even if the Ministers DO vote in the affirmative on the issue. Nobody will have that info except the Ministers so intel sources, regardless of the elevation of the source, is obsolete at that point."

Hope this helps.

Tman

He also just told me it wasn't happening today....

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

let Iraq unravel this mess and I will go from there....patience ...wait for it......relax.....jmo...its really hard to do after 27 snickers bars 14 cups of coffee a half dozen donuts and 6 spoonfulls of sugar...but ill try :blink:

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 5

let Iraq unravel this mess and I will go from there....patience ...wait for it......relax.....jmo...its really hard to do after 27 snickers bars 14 cups of coffee a half dozen donuts and 6 spoonfulls of sugar...but ill try :blink:

Funny

• Upvote 1

Would REALLY make my day to see this RV before an RD.

'Ell, would make the whole rest of my life.

Wonder how many Guru's are going to CLAMP onto this information and run with it??? Guess it is no different than any other Monday or Tuesday rumor we have heard!!

They ain't gurus. Calling themselves that is their first lie.

Edited by estewart

Shabbs is in Wyoming for the finance council meeting with gietner from the FED. There is NO way it will RV without him being IN Iraq. ! Plus the fact that HCL is not done and either is Chapter 7.

Dont expext anything until after labor day and before th 15th.

I get hog whaled by all the Gurus also, but staying grounded, look at my time frame.

BCB

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BCB you are right on Wyoming and likely right on the time frame for announcement. However, Tman is very solid behind the scenes and his people are very solid and powerful. The struggle involves the resistance of those who benefit from the fiat debt based system and those who want precious metals backing currency. This is no small war behind the scenes. We the nobodies of the world see glimpses of what is going on when some bankers and such get in trouble or end up retiring early... my hunch is those who are pro global settlements and precious metal backed currencies are going to attempt to side step the fiat guys but then that is a somewhat educated guess from watching this war the best I can given a fraction of the story. Forget about our media, they will not tell you anything relevant. My fear is the longer this drags out the more likely some catastrophe either natural or man made will set us all back from our dream.

The GBI thing and London Forex is a huge clue about who is at war with our fiat system and who might actually be powerful enough to pull off an end run. If I find anything out I will pass it along.

Remember there are two sides in this war for financial control...Those who say the GS is bull want you to believe that for a reason.

Do people remember the fairy tale about Rumpelstiltskin? He had a magic machine that could weave straw into gold? When a government prints up all the money it wants and buys up real assets for themselves, gold, silver, land, energy, water rights and passes all debt onto the rest of us in taxes and interest that will stretch hundreds of years into the future mathematically... we the foolish suffer the consequences of not understanding the con job we prop up every day in our ignorance.

Frankly of the two Goliaths at war both sides have benefited off our gullibility for hundreds of years and my personal hope is that we the foolish will arm ourselves with knowledge so we can protect future generations, our kids from this never ending con job....

I have pushed watching the money masters on google video as the foundation of not being such a sucker in the future.

• Upvote 5