Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam 8/24/11 Chat 10:00 am cst

kcw

[Adam Montana] holy cow the kool-aid is pumping fiercely out there!

[Adam Montana] it's like a dam broke somewhere up the Kool-aid river!

[Adam Montana] Cricket me too, I haven't had enough yet... not sure if I will be able to get enough in me before the day is over, in fact

[Cricket] Hello Adam, need regular coffee please

[the little guy] okie is out of control 3.68 has rv

[VIZIOIRAQI] Adam Montana Morning

[bOBBY ROMERO] pour us some wine adam

[Adam Montana] Cricket me too, I haven't had enough yet... not sure if I will be able to get enough in me before the day is over, in fact!

[average joe] howdy boss

[Adam Montana] ok let me jump straight into this

[Adam Montana] Thank you all for coming in early - I have plans for tonight but still wanted

[Adam Montana] please don't interrupt, I only need about 7 minutes

[Adam Montana] There are a couple of issues that are important to us right now

[Adam Montana] first, inflation is threatening to rise

[Adam Montana] which means that after 7 years of amazingly positive growth in both the Iraqi economy and the stability of the land in general

[Adam Montana] it's getting close to "poop or get off the pot" time for Iraq!

[Adam Montana] this is a good thing in my opinion

[Adam Montana] as for a timeline

[Adam Montana] I said a long time ago that if the RV wasn't released before Ramadan

[Adam Montana] it would not happen DURING Ramadan

[Adam Montana] so here's what we have

[Adam Montana] Ramadan is 5 days from being over

[Adam Montana] it should be pretty easy to understand that currencies tend to ebb and flow in relation to other currencies

[Adam Montana] and it makes sense for more than one currency to be "repegged" or "revalued" at the same time

[Adam Montana] I'm talking about the VND

[Adam Montana] the timeline for that currency, I am hearing, is about 3-5 months

[Adam Montana] If you don't have any VND, you may want to consider it

[Adam Montana] but I don't think it will be a huge Revalue like the Dinar should do

[Adam Montana] (profit is still profit, though!)

[Adam Montana] once Ramadan is done

[Adam Montana] we should see an OFFICIAL conclusion and implementation of the Arbil agreement

[Adam Montana] we will hopefully see the HCL resolved in very short order

[Adam Montana] and you may have noticed that nobody is talking about Chapter 7 lately... isn't that strange?

[Adam Montana] it's suddenly a lot quieter out there on Chapter 7 than it has been for YEARS!

[Adam Montana] but Chapter 7 isn't lifted yet

[Adam Montana] so why are they not talking about it?

[Adam Montana] my opinion, based on what I hear from the people I do business with in Iraq

[Adam Montana] my opinion is that the plan is to lift Chapter 7 in the same week that the HCL is resolved

[Adam Montana] and it's also my opinion that we will see the Dinar change value within 10 days of that announcement.

[Adam Montana] I know some of you want to hear that it will be done in 24 hours or so

[Adam Montana] you just can't wait to get that porsche on the road, and if you could drive it off the lot before the weekend that would be great

[Adam Montana] but I seriously think we are at least a couple of weeks out

[Adam Montana] on a good note, I am going to extend the VIP benefits here on DinarVets

[Adam Montana] over to DongTalk.com as well - for no additional charge

[Adam Montana] like I said, I don't see as much profit in the VND

[Adam Montana] but I feel confident that our VIP advisers will be able to guide us with that currency as well

[Adam Montana] oh!

[Adam Montana] one last thing

[Adam Montana] regarding DeLaRue machines

[Adam Montana] not every bank has them

[Adam Montana] and not every bank employee knows this

[Adam Montana] but every bank has a "scalable" contingency plan prepared to handle large currency revaluations and changes

[Adam Montana] while your local bank may not have a DeLaRue machine on hand TODAY

[Adam Montana] you can bet they have access to one, and if the RV is announced today - they will most likely have a DeLaRue machine on location within 7 days

[Adam Montana] that's one of the things I'll be passing along to VIP members after the RV - which banks have the machines, which plan to get them, and when

[Adam Montana] that's one of the things I'll be passing along to VIP members after the RV - which banks have the machines, which plan to get them, and when

[Adam Montana] official chat is over, open floor

[Lacey] Thanks so much Adam

[joedee2004] Adam Montana so your september guess is out??/

Topic: open floor

[behaviorkat] thanks Adam!

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana do you think they are intentionally wanting inflation to rise to justify an L O P??? I swear I'm not being negative just genuinely asking... you are the only dinar source i trust

[Adam Montana] joedee2004 no, but I'd rather be conservative

[desimo] Ty Adam. question....I understand that N and S Korea have been having talks. Do you anything about this and its effect on the won?

[Adam Montana] dgibbs20 I think it's the opposite - the inflation will scare them into RVing before it's too late!

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana thank you

[Adam Montana] desimo sorry, I don't study the won closely enough to give an answer

[hoot2602] Adam, do you see a short cash-in period?

[desimo] ok ty

[joedee2004] Adam Montana is there a need for a kind of machine to cash in v.n.d????

[Elixirbaby] Whats your best guess on the vnd rv

[Nadita] Adam Montana question about the VIP being extended to dongtalk.com...? what do you mean by that...? are you talking about taking care of the investment after rv or is there a VIP section in dongtalk...?

[Adam Montana] I'll never come in here and pretend to know about things I don't!

[blunter] thanks adam, do you still believe IQd will rv first? and what makes u so sure?

[Adam Montana] Nadita I have been working on both

[Adam Montana] blunter I do think so

[Adam Montana] I base that on the opinions of people a lot smarter than me, and also my own research

[gakman] Adam Montana Do you believe the discord between Allawi and Malike is holding things up - Sorry if u addressed this- I came in late.

[the little guy] how is corruption issue playing into the rv

[Adam Montana] gakman no problem - that discord will never end, I don't think it will be a major issue. It was a problem before, but now it's the status-quo and they will move forward despite those two kids' bickering

[nise] just came on....so okie is full of bull again???

[gakman] Adam Montana TY

[Adam Montana] nise you're not surprised, are you?

[nise] Adam Montana What me!!!

[dinar_millions] your right about 2 kids bickering

[gakman] dinar_millions

[Adam Montana] ok thank you all, I'm going to exit the room so the mods can handle business

[bigdogg] nise do you think anyone really knows about the rv

[Priscilla] thanks Adam......from Louisiana

[nise] I'd love to believe it! my mother called me at 12 last night excitied as all get out!!!

[dinar_millions] later adam

[joedee2004] Adam Montana ty see ya next time..

[desimo] I hope someone will keep us informed regarding our DV family on the east coast

[jacksonw] Thanks adam

[Adam Montana] everyone take it easy until after the 29th of August please, nothing is happening until then

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana se ya pal

[nise] bigdogg nope...beginning to think noone knows!!!

[Adam Montana] cheers!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

I wondered how long it would take to PUMP THE DONG, DON't get all caught up in this investment, the DINAR has WAY more potential IMO, BUT i knew it would'nt take long for the Dong pumping as i have seen it mentioned more and more in the previous day's and weeks. DON'T GET SUCKED IN !!!!!!!!

God Bless

Goooooooo DINAR Rvvvvvvvvvvv

Feel free to Bash,

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

I wondered how long it would take to PUMP THE DONG, DON't get all caught up in this investment, the DINAR has WAY more potential IMO, BUT i knew it would'nt take long for the Dong pumping as i have seen it mentioned more and more in the previous day's and weeks. DON'T GET SUCKED IN !!!!!!!!

God Bless

Feel free to Bash,

Not bashing but he only said if you don't have some you should consider, I don't think thats pumping. With the news recently about Vietnam and Dong, I think Adam was just trying to be helpful, no one left out sort of thing. Good day, great chat IMO.

• Upvote 5

[Adam Montana] everyone take it easy until after the 29th of August please, nothing is happening until then

Look for that weekend to be crazy leading up to the 29th....Hope everybody just remember in his statement he said "after the 29th"

Thanks Adam

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

God Bless

Feel free to Bash,

i dont think most people need to be pumped on the dong. its already a tradeable currency, and cheap as hell. if you do a little reading on the vnd, and the vietnam economy, you can figure this out for yourself.

only people who have been pumped have a problem with pumpers. you must be nice and loose by now huh??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The Dong concerns me a bit, don't they have very high inflation? Which makes me think the Dong could be a strong possibility for the ugly 3 lettered word. I think I'll still invest some after the RV or RI to see what happens.

B)

• Upvote 1

God Bless

Feel free to Bash,

You make a comment like that.....and give nothing to back it up?? Personally the VND is so cheap and dont see how you cant at least throw a hundo at it... great chat thank you Adam!!! GO RV BABY!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for posting kcw :) I missed it this morning....

I am really not surprised that we havent seen the RV yet, even though I would have been soooo happy. Lucky for us the end of August is here in just a couple of days. So what is a little longer? LOL. Adam, no Porsche for me, but darn it I will be so happy to become debt free!!!! Thanks again for the information Adam!

God Bless

Feel free to Bash,

Oh, I feel free, alrighty!! if you are talking about pumping and Adam in the same breath, I suggest you rethink that. Adam does not pump!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

God Bless

Feel free to Bash,

There's a huge difference between pumping (where did that work ever come from? I'd prefere the word "deceiving") and recommending an investment that might pan out well and getting involed in it.

Are you against free market entrepreneurs? emot-questioned.gif

• Upvote 2

Look for that weekend to be crazy leading up to the 29th....Hope everybody just remember in his statement he said "after the 29th"

Thanks Adam

army03..don't know why you got a neg on this post but I cancelled it...I was going to sit back and relax a little then saw the neg on this post...surely it was a mistake or somebody misread...can anybody on here explain why anyone would give army03 a negative on a post as innocent as this one????? :angry:

and thx Adam

• Upvote 2

army03..don't know why you got a neg on this post but I cancelled it...I was going to sit back and relax a little then saw the neg on this post...surely it was a mistake or somebody misread...can anybody on here explain why anyone would give army03 a negative on a post as innocent as this one????? :angry:

and thx Adam

totally agree with my friend Tandy.

Plus 1 from me for the emotional turmoil of a neg!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2