Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FLASH!!! 9:30AM EST: WE ARE PROCEEDING WITH CAUTION AT $3.67 usd FOR THE IQD.

chuck

8/24/11

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! 9:30AM EST: WE ARE PROCEEDING WITH CAUTION AT $3.67 usd FOR THE IQD. BANK/FOREX MAY NOT SHOW THE RATE UNTIL LATER IN THE DAY BETWEEN 2 - 4PM EST WHEN WE GET CONFIRMATION FROM BANK ALIGNMENTS. YOU WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO CASH IN TOMORROW/THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AS BIG BANKS ARE AVAILABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU. LARGER CITIES IN TX, CA, NY, FL BE PREPARED TO TAKE A BASKIN ROBBINS NUMBER# SITUATION AND RETURN THE FOLLOWING DAY. OUR STAFF WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS WE PROGRESS DURING THE DAY. URGENT; KEEP A LOW PROFILE ON EVERYTHING!!! DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS!!! WE ARE HERE ALL DAY FOR YOU. STAY ON THIS SITE FOR MINUTE BY MINUTE UPDATES. THE NEXT 24-48HOURS ARE CRUCIAL OTHER THAN THE SAFETY OF YOUR FAMILY.. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR ALL OUR TEAM, STAFF, DINARIANS OF THE WORLD. LEXIE WILL POST INTO THE FORUM IMMEDIATELY ALL INFO AND HAVE IMMEDIATE LINKS FOR OUR TEAM ADVICE AND SITUATION.

[bulldog75] I AM GETTING PM'S ABOUT HOME ADDRESS; THE GREATEST SAFETY ADVICE RIGHT NOW IS TO SIT STILL. DO NOTHING EXCEPT GET A TENATIVE PO BOX FOR BANK MAILINGS. DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR CURRENCY INVESTMENTS. OVER 12 BANK/IRS/UST EMPLOYEES WILL SEE YOUR CASHINS FOR DAYS TO COME. THAT INFO CAN BE COMPROMISED IMMEDIATELY. TAKE URGENT CAUTION AND WE REPEAT DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR IQD TRANSACTIONS!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

8/24/11

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! 9:30AM EST: WE ARE PROCEEDING WITH CAUTION AT $3.67 usd FOR THE IQD. BANK/FOREX MAY NOT SHOW THE RATE UNTIL LATER IN THE DAY BETWEEN 2 - 4PM EST WHEN WE GET CONFIRMATION FROM BANK ALIGNMENTS. YOU WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO CASH IN TOMORROW/THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AS BIG BANKS ARE AVAILABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU. LARGER CITIES IN TX, CA, NY, FL BE PREPARED TO TAKE A BASKIN ROBBINS NUMBER# SITUATION AND RETURN THE FOLLOWING DAY. OUR STAFF WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS WE PROGRESS DURING THE DAY. URGENT; KEEP A LOW PROFILE ON EVERYTHING!!! DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS!!! WE ARE HERE ALL DAY FOR YOU. STAY ON THIS SITE FOR MINUTE BY MINUTE UPDATES. THE NEXT 24-48HOURS ARE CRUCIAL OTHER THAN THE SAFETY OF YOUR FAMILY.. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR ALL OUR TEAM, STAFF, DINARIANS OF THE WORLD. LEXIE WILL POST INTO THE FORUM IMMEDIATELY ALL INFO AND HAVE IMMEDIATE LINKS FOR OUR TEAM ADVICE AND SITUATION.

[bulldog75] I AM GETTING PM'S ABOUT HOME ADDRESS; THE GREATEST SAFETY ADVICE RIGHT NOW IS TO SIT STILL. DO NOTHING EXCEPT GET A TENATIVE PO BOX FOR BANK MAILINGS. DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR CURRENCY INVESTMENTS. OVER 12 BANK/IRS/UST EMPLOYEES WILL SEE YOUR CASHINS FOR DAYS TO COME. THAT INFO CAN BE COMPROMISED IMMEDIATELY. TAKE URGENT CAUTION AND WE REPEAT DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR IQD TRANSACTIONS!!!

I work in a banking-related industry and with ALL the new Security and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and hoops that we have to jump through to get individuals and companies cleared for direct deposits, most banks won't deal with anyone without knowing who they are dealing with ... which includes personal information, including home addresses.

I have NO idea as to what kind of crap these guys are preaching.

• Upvote 3

I work in a banking-related industry and with ALL the new Security and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and hoops that we have to jump through to get individuals and companies cleared for direct deposits, most banks won't deal with anyone without knowing who they are dealing with ... which includes personal information, including home addresses.

I have NO idea as to what kind of crap these guys are preaching.

I agree. I don't get it. No matter where you go to cash in you are going to have to give your name, at least. How would I explain to my bank, my real address is a PO box, they already know my info.

• Upvote 1

8/24/11

BULLDOG75

Is this Bulldog or Bull$#@ ?? :angry:

Let's take a poll - Bulldog or Bull$#@t ?

• Upvote 1

I agree. I don't get it. No matter where you go to cash in you are going to have to give your name, at least. How would I explain to my bank, my real address is a PO box, they already know my info.

Any idea about the dramatic statements they keep saying "hush.... dont give them your address" etc? What do they think will happen? Bank employees, UST, or IRS employees are going to find a way to steal from us? Going to show up and rob my house? I dont understand.... :huh:

I see major egg-on-face when this does not come about. Bulldog, Okie and the whole gang are clearly operating in la-la land.

Of course, as they have no shame, they will disregard these ridiculous, failed claims and continue tomorrow or Monday with more of same.....as though nothing had happened. Listen to them for entertainment value only....and stay tuned to cbi.iq for the real indication that the rate has changed.

I got news......

I have recieved a couple of phone calls today from my mom and my best friend trying to confirm...

Our mutual friend went to buy more dinar at the 1st Convenience Bank and was told the RV HAD occured at about the time Bulldog specified but would not be across the markets til between 2-4p today.

NOW - DISCLAIMER

I DON'T PLAY AROUND IN RUMOR, EVER! But I'm calling the bank RIGHT NOW to confirm this.

Back in a minute................

Fish

• Upvote 1

I got news......

I have recieved a couple of phone calls today from my mom and my best friend trying to confirm...

Our mutual friend went to buy more dinar at the 1st Convenience Bank and was told the RV HAD occured at about the time Bulldog specified but would not be across the markets til between 2-4p today.

NOW - DISCLAIMER

I DON'T PLAY AROUND IN RUMOR, EVER! But I'm calling the bank RIGHT NOW to confirm this.

Back in a minute................

Fish

OK! Let us all Know :)

Yes - by all means do tell.

Some of us are, or already turned blue from holding our collective breath. Mommyof3boys is starting to look like Smurfette !!

smurfette1.jpg

Hehe, thanks for the picture :) I love the smurfs LOL... No I am not holding my breath, but you know with everyday being possibly "the day" just figure it cant hurt to watch :) Someone eventually will be right....

I'm not going by bulldog, okie, or any other shmuck that calls themselves "guru". This was brought to me by my people before I ever got on here and looked. How could it be smoke when our own bank said it had RV'd? Wish I could get hold of them. We're now trying to call my sister who works at BoA in Houston to try and confirm. Our friend requested and got an email confirmation from the bank, but that doesn't mean squat until the exchanges show it. Still unable to get through to the bank........

• Upvote 2