Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Called it.... It has RV'd Midnight CST

Rayzur

Let's all wish Oakie a Happy Birthday. It seems, Methuselah may have regenerated himself as Oakie. I wonder if Oakie has surpassed his 969th year. Unfortunately, it appears alzheimer's has reared its ugly head. Just treat his delusions as pure bull hockey and enjoy a giggle now and then.

Edited by Medina

heres a little more of the Okie chat lol :lol::lol::lol:

[OKIE OIL MAN] IS ANYONE AWAKE???

[OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

1:21 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

1:22 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

1:24 AM [katt] THIS IS THE REAL OKIE!! NUFF SAID

1:24 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE HACK ON ME WAS NOT BLAINO AS SOME HAD SPECULATED AND SOMEONE OWES BLAINO AN APOLOGY

1:32 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO MORE INFORMATION THAN WAS JUST FURNISHED ME AT 12.07 AM FROM IRAQ THAT IT JUST R/V'D AT 3.68 THAT IS ALL I KNOW NOW---THE MYRIAD OF DETAILS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US TOMMOROW---(TODAY)

1:33 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] 3.68 US THE RATE

1:37 AM [Rich Queen] 1biz4u OKIE JUST GOT THE CALL FROM IRAQ. NOT SHOWING YET

Read More button on right

1:40 AM [gp cobb] Rich Queen : IMO the banks will have first shot, not forex

1:40 AM [Rich Queen] gp cobb I AGREE, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. CBI SHOULD HAVE IT BEFORE ANYONE

1:40 AM [Randee88] Rich Queen - any news you are able to share on PPs or WGS?

1:41 AM [Rich Queen] Randee88 NOTHING I CAN SHARE PUBLICLY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

1:41 AM [gp cobb] Rich Queen : OH they have it but I'm not sure they are gonna display until the central banks are all up and running if you get my drift.

1:41 AM [Rich Queen] gp cobb I AGREE WITH YOU

1:41 AM [QUADONE] Rich Queen - you trust OOM Intel right?

1:42 AM [Rich Queen] QUADONE I KNOW OKIE WOULDN'T BE SO ADAMANT FOR NO REASON. AND MY INTEL SAID WE'D SEE IT TOMORROW TOO

1:42 AM [lucylu] Rich Queen any chance it is pegged to the pound???? whatever happened to the in country rate....?

1:43 AM [Rich Queen] lucylu YES THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE OF THAT. A VERY GOOD CHANCE

1:44 AM [Admiral Adama] did Ty say his site would go down 5 min after he got word of rv????

1:44 AM [Rich Queen] trpschick OKIE JUST GOT THE CALL FROM IRAQ - RV - $3.68

1:44 AM [Rich Queen] Admiral Adama OKIE IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF EVERYBODY! LOL!

1:45 AM [Dash] Rich Queen I have heard from several people we would see it at the banks first. Is that possible

1:46 AM [Rich Queen] Dash EXTREMELY POSSIBLE - AND ALL THAT MATTERS TO US IN THE END

1:46 AM [trpschick] Rich Queen so we will see this stateside in the am and be able to cash in tomorrow?

1:46 AM [Rich Queen] trpschick LOOKS LIKE IT!

1:47 AM [joinmenow] Rich Queen ...........................so missed the first part of conversation -------- but are you advising that it HAS rv'd ?? and will show at the bank, or forex or ?? Thank you.

1:47 AM [Rich Queen] joinmenow OKIE IS ADVISING RV IN IRAQ

1:54 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN TOLD ALL ALONG I WOULD KNOW WHEN IT R/V/D 20 MINUTES AFTER IT HAPPENED----IT ONLY TOOK 7 MINUTES

2:00 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE ROWING THIS BOAT----I HAD LOT'S OF HELP

2:02 AM [katt] THE REAL OKIE IS IN THE HOUSE!! IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED, DOCUMENTED, BONIFIED, AND HIS BLOOD AND SWEAT IS ON THE WALL TO PROVE HIS HARD WORK AND DEDICATION! NOT TO MENTION IT'S ´¯`*•.¸¸HIS BIRTHDAY!!´¯`*•.¸¸

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

End Quote

You should be honest enough and add that for now it did happen only on Uranus.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER--

End Quote

Another priceless gem....

Edited by umbertino

OMG, this man needed all this attention for his birthday, so he announces the RV has happened? Okie, you better duck because I'm not sure how you're going to get out of this one. :lol::lol: Although, I have a feeling you will come up with something brilliant AGAIN. :lol::lol:

Jeez,

Kimberlye B)

FROM POPPY AFTER OKIE RUMOR-

8-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL...THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT...THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM. HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT. :blink:

Read more: http://www.dinar**** .com

People. This is NOT the first time Okie has declared its done. He has positively declared "it is finished" NUMEROUS times in the past, and this isn't any different. He is just as full of Bull$#!+ as he always is. There will be some big pitiful excuse around the corner, just watch. And unfortunately, all of his loyal sheep won't blink an eye. They will be singing his praises like they always do... because you know, "Okie is never wrong, he's always ahead of the game"! BULLLLLLLL $#!!!!!!!!!!!+

• Upvote 1

How sick! Do you realize how many poor souls were up all night planning their post-RV life because of this buffoon? Only to find out (again) that he is a pathological liar (as if they needed further confirmation)! Manipulating people's emotions like that is just plain evil. It's not the least bit entertaining or enjoyable. It's demented. I can't believe people PAY money to listen to that idiot. The dinar is an unhealthy obsession for way too many people. There are just too many shady characters and there isn't enough information from legitimate, knowledgable, main stream sources to make this a credible or legitimate investment. Many people would be so much better off without this ridiculous hype in their life.

Edited by NotAChance
  • Upvote 2

[OKIE OIL MAN] NOW LOOK GUYS----ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ME RIGHT NOW--DETAILS PROBABLY WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN THE MORNING--ISN'T THE FACT IT R/V'D AT 3.68 ENOUGH FOR 1 NIGHT??

End Quote

Now he'll have to really get down to it and get particularly creative in finding the zillionth excuse to prevent this from blowing in his oilman's face when it becomes clear to everybody that it didn't happen

FROM POPPY AFTER OKIE RUMOR-

8-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL...THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT...THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM. HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT. :blink:

Read more: http://www.dinar**** .com

Not true ... Australia up and running for hours ... nothing showing:

http://www.ozforex.com.au/