Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would the real Okie Oil Man plz stand up

Okie Lab Guy

Well its time for me to reveal who is Okie Oil Man. This is not a dis, or a slam on Okie Oil Man. He is Senator Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma. In Bush's talk with Fox, Inhofe was the back ground, and when Okie talked about a plane he was in having trouble and ran off the runway. Jim Inholf had the same issues on the same day. There is plenty more of this. I'll will get pics, and more info as the day passes.

Go RV !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If Sen. Inhofe is the infamous "Okie", he needs to resign his position and quit doing anything that requires interaction with the public. Okie has lied to people for more months than I can remember, he has been totally rude to people on his site and banned them for asking him simple questions.

I can not believe that Sen Inhofe is really Okie... just does not compute !

• Upvote 1

Well its time for me to reveal who is Okie Oil Man. This is not a dis, or a slam on Okie Oil Man. He is Senator Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma. In Bush's talk with Fox, Inhofe was the back ground, and when Okie talked about a plane he was in having trouble and ran off the runway. Jim Inholf had the same issues on the same day. There is plenty more of this. I'll will get pics, and more info as the day passes.

Go RV !!!!!!!!!

I'm very excited to know who Okie the Oil Man is now. Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for sharing. I have been hoping someone would recognize him and spill the beans. He's been high on my respect list and now that I know he's a senator, well...he must be one of the good guys...just a few up there ya know.

Go RV !!!!!!!!!

Someone asked Okie if we will stand by Israel and Okie said we are doomed if we do not. He also made claim to being Bush Sr. dear friend. But my studies clearly point to bush sr. as an enemy to the free americas and why do we have to stand by Israel? Is Okie relating the bible to the present day Israel? I discern Israel by their actions period. Nothing to do with the good book. It was 1947 when they created that state and the world was just as corrupt in 47. If you really did homework you will find Bolshevics and Khazarians were given Israel. If OKIE is THEE MAN then yall is screwed period! The moral hazard created by TARP program WILL GET CORRECTED FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN and yours too! I will see to it before I stop breathing! No RV until justice is served up for many sr. bankers! That is no rumor.........

Inhofe is NOT Okie Oilman.... Fist of all, Inhofe served in the US Army according to his bio but no mention of being a pilot. The only thing the Army flew in Nam was helicopters and unarmed surveliance planes. Second of all.... The voice is ALL wrong.... Okie may be a confidant of Inhofe but he is NOT Inhofe....

Go RV !!!!!!!!!

i have listened to several conf calls with 'okie' on them. I just watched a YouTube video of Sen Inhofe...the voices dont match. Those that have heard Okie on conf calls would have to agree. He has a distinct voice.

he is using a voice scrambler to hide his identity. the title of this thread should be: would the real okie oil man please shut up (or STFU).

i have listened to several conf calls with 'okie' on them. I just watched a YouTube video of Sen Inhofe...the voices dont match. Those that have heard Okie on conf calls would have to agree. He has a distinct voice.

You are CORRECT 100%, richwithdinar!

Voices are as different as George Bush and Ted Kennedy.

People.... I do know something of the man... Like his real name, address, his sons and wife's names and so on. He has revealed his first name many times on past CC calls, if you were listening closely. He is NOT a Senator. No, I'll not reveal the information.... don't we all have something more important to do... really.

After his Birthday deal of calling the RV... we may not hear much from him for a few days... well, there's always hope. LOL

Despite our differences from time to time, he's not a bad guy... and maybe he ought to be left his anonymity. After all would you want your name and address splashed across the net because you tried to help some people?

Think about it.

Blaino

Endeavor to persevere!

Blaino,

I was invested in this before id even heard of okie oil man. Those who got me and a few others into it hadnt either. Its been entertaining to read his posts but he has never influenced me in any way. My only grievance with him or whoever else may use his screen name is that there has to be a lot of people, desperate people, that cling on to his every word and have their hopes dashed repeatedly. Whats worse is that some of them inevitably spend money they more than likely cant afford to waste on more dinar in the hope of a dinars to dollars savior. Hard earned money. Money that they possibly should have spent on groceries or rent. While it is really none of my business what other people are doing with their money, leading people on intentionally or not isnt um.. an ethically sound practice. Yes, thats what ill call it.

People.... I do know something of the man... Like his real name, address, his sons and wife's names and so on. He has revealed his first name many times on past CC calls, if you were listening closely. He is NOT a Senator. No, I'll not reveal the information.... don't we all have something more important to do... really.

After his Birthday deal of calling the RV... we may not hear much from him for a few days... well, there's always hope. LOL

Despite our differences from time to time, he's not a bad guy... and maybe he ought to be left his anonymity. After all would you want your name and address splashed across the net because you tried to help some people?

Think about it.

Blaino

Endeavor to persevere!

well okie dokie. and trying to help someone isn't claiming secret intel and rv every other day or is ready to pop and everything is done, etc. and by the way are you the same blaino that does the same thing with your intel? if not my bad. but if so haven't heard much from you lately. give us a clue when is your next wrong date? the best thing to do to keep from having your name dragged through the mud, unless you can back up what you say, is to keep quiet. and not just say my intel tells me. no one has any intel NO ONE period.

Edited by nointel