Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam "please wait a week"

igotafew

7:08 PM [Adam Montana] if you're thinking about joining VIP

7:08 PM [Adam Montana] please wait a week

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] more VIPs means more work for me, and although I am 100% ready for the RV to happen at any time

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] my plans are 100% in place

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] everything I have lined up is ready to go at the click of a phone

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] we don't need more VIP members

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] and I need a break lol!!!

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] so don't join VIP for a week

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] thanks

That is very strange to me :mellow:

Anyone else??

• Upvote 4

You obviously have no idea how much time I spend helping the VIP members. :)

a little bit. I bet if it Rv'd this week, he would let you in though

Not a chance. The doors close after the RV is announced. AS SOON as the RV is announced.

Final. No more discussion on it. No begging, pleading, negotiating, nothing.

The money that comes into VIP is used to support the VIPs in there - I'd have to jack the price up 1000% to provide service to thousands of new VIPs.

Then I'd have to hire another person just to handle the complaints from the people who think they deserve VIP simply for being here.

And another person to process the new orders.

Or maybe two new people to handle the new orders.

And these new VIPs wouldn't have had a chance to study the material in the VIP section. They will be completely green, uneducated, and will cause more problems for me than I care to imagine...

No way, Jose. Not a chance.

I will NOT allow new VIP members after the RV. PERIOD.

Regardless of that, I meant what I said - there's no reason to join VIP right now. Wait until closer to the end of Ramadan.

Cheers. :tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not a chance. The doors close after the RV is announced. AS SOON as the RV is announced.

The money that comes into VIP is used to support the VIPs in there - I'd have to jack the price up 1000% to provide service to thousands of new VIPs.

Then I'd have to hire another person just to handle the complaints from the people who think they deserve VIP simply for being here.

And these new VIPs wouldn't have had a chance to study the material in the VIP section. They will be completely green, uneducated, and will cause more problems for me than I care to imagine...

Regardless of that, I meant what I said - there's no reason to join VIP right now. Wait until closer to the end of Ramadan.

no worries from here Im good. There was a reason my subscription ends on Sept 25th...Im liking Sept 15th.

No, that was more work than I imagined! I need to spend my time working on Post RV investments and less time processing discounts.

:twothumbs:

Thanks Adam for all you do!

You have a WORLD CLASS OPERATION!!! :tiphat:

Thank you letting me be a part of your DV Family! :D

Mr. Montana, or writing staff ... this has got to be the most cleaver anti(pro)-pumping approach I have seen on any of these forums. Congratulations. If this fails you can always apply for news briefing and release writing for the government party of your choice, or all of them!

Very good!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Montana, or writing staff ... this has got to be the most cleaver anti(pro)-pumping approach I have seen on any of these forums. Congratulations. If this fails you can always apply for news briefing and release writing for the government party of your choice, or all of them!

Very good!

:)

smee2

Thanks for the compliment, but it's not clever or amusing or "anti(pro)-pumping" at all... it's plain business.

Should it entice a savvy investor to join now? Of course.

If the RV happens later today, and you aren't able to join anymore... did you get your warning? Absolutely.

• Upvote 1

7:08 PM [Adam Montana] if you're thinking about joining VIP

7:08 PM [Adam Montana] please wait a week

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] more VIPs means more work for me, and although I am 100% ready for the RV to happen at any time

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] my plans are 100% in place

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] everything I have lined up is ready to go at the click of a phone

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] we don't need more VIP members

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] and I need a break lol!!!

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] so don't join VIP for a week

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] thanks

That is very strange to me :mellow:

Anyone else??

Not really.. It's his business and he runs it the way he wants to and with the timing he wants..He evidently follows his plans with a certain time perspective which does make sense.... It's his thing... Nothing strange.

• Upvote 1