Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We should see RV before August 24, 2011

Diamond4me

Just my opinion.FWIW: According to Motion for extension filed in the Unitied States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, CMKX Share Holder case will be settled on or before August 24,2011. In other words they will get paid.

Why will they get paid?

For Fine and Penalty.

F & P for what?

This will need pages to explain, so google for 3.87 Trillion law suit against SEC.

Who will pay them?

UST

UST is broke, how will they pay 50,000 plus share holder.

UST will be able to afford to pay CMKX share holder after RV(Speculation, not mine most share holders speculates that

they will get paid $0.80/share F&P).

In conclusion RV has to occure before August 24, 2011.

See link below...

http://www.411-room....equest72111.pdf

http://cmkxunofficia...ead=8913&page=1

Well as you can see here is another thing that has to occur, well wrong answer nothing has to occur except death and taxes.

(i) Appellants have good cause and substantial need for this thirty (30) day extension of time, since within just the past hours, I have learned that there is a substantial and serious likelihood that sustained and comprehensive official efforts to settle and conclude this matter are now underway, and the substantive elements thereof would provide to Appellants-Plaintiffs the compensation and relief requested in their Complaint. Given the very recent and unanticipated appearance to me of this information, it would be impossible for Appellants to have exercised a more timely due diligence by moving this Court for an extension of time seven (7) days before July 25, 2011, as contemplated by 9th Cir. R. 31- 2.2(b ). Likewise, this request for an extension of time to file a brief is an application for procedural relief, and is not therefore a matter contemplated by 9th Cir. R. 27-3 (and Circuit Advisory Committee Note to 27-3(3).

(ii) Accordingly, the information described above, gathered by or through me, or presented to me by persons within the scope of protected, professional privilege, and work product confidentiality, my resulting conclusions, taken to their logical and legal conclusion, strongly indicate and make it much more likely than not, that the instant appeal will soon become moot.

(iii) Continuing this case for thirty (30) days, and extending Appellants' deadline to file its opening brief accordingly, would be well within the parameters of the stated rules of this Court, and an appropriate exercise of the Court's discretion inherent in deciding procedural matters such as this.

(iv) Appellants' motion would likewise serve to lessen the unnecessary, yet considerable expense and hardship attendant to all parties if required to continue this appeal even though there is now pending an expected, imminent settlement of this case; and

(v) Appellant and Appellee are both in accord and have stipulated and agreed to join in this motion, thereby asking the Court to agree with the litigants and treat this matter as consensual, routine and appropriate. By telephone conference late in the afternoon of July 20, 2011, counsel for Appellees-Defendants (AUSA, John Nordin, Esq.) have agreed to join in and otherwise stipulate to Appellants' Motion.

they have 30 days from july 25th

they have until midnight

and midnight is when everythign will change in the bank systems and on forex and on CBI....ALL IMO.....we wait for midnight.....not 2pm-4pm....not gonna happen in the middle of the day.......wait for midnight

Link?

Well as you can see here is another thing that has to occur, well wrong answer nothing has to occur except death and taxes.

I beg to differ... You can avoid and/or evade ( at worst/best) taxes.....When Death comes... It's over.. At least on this earthly plane.

Edited by umbertino

Just my opinion.FWIW: According to Motion for extension filed in the Unitied States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, CMKX Share Holder case will be settled on or before August 24,2011. In other words they will get paid.

Why will they get paid?

For Fine and Penalty.

F & P for what?

This will need pages to explain, so google for 3.87 Trillion law suit against SEC.

Who will pay them?

UST

UST is broke, how will they pay 50,000 plus share holder.

UST will be able to afford to pay CMKX share holder after RV(Speculation, not mine most share holders speculates that

they will get paid $0.80/share F&P).

In conclusion RV has to occure before August 24, 2011.

See link below...

http://www.411-room....equest72111.pdf

http://cmkxunofficia...ead=8913&page=1

WHY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THE RV IS TIED TO THIS IN ANY WAY.....THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CBI..........IN CONCLUSION YOU SIR ARE A MORON!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A motion is merely asking the the court to act. Was probably denied, and certainly never directly tied to IQD, although isn't this the whole "Global Settlements" case in which said settlements have never been proven to exist? I suspect the lawsuit was filed just to avoid fraud charges (IMO). Or at least buy time.

Peace and Prosperity