Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a reason to believe...

that I should be getting excited VERY SOON… I may be way off, but it seems things have changed… and changed quickly. We’ll see… Please do NOT take this as anything more than me hoping what I’m hearing could be true from someone I have no reason to doubt as he has NEVER predicted anything to this point… but it may be time… Either way, we wait… ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

that I should be getting excited VERY SOON… I may be way off, but it seems things have changed… and changed quickly. We’ll see… Please do NOT take this as anything more than me hoping what I’m hearing could be true from someone I have no reason to doubt as he has NEVER predicted anything to this point… but it may be time… Either way, we wait… ;)

He's never predicted anything? I think I speak for most when I say we are looking for the guy who has predicted something....and was right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's never predicted anything? I think I speak for most when I say we are looking for the guy who has predicted something....and was right.

I am just saying Roger is not a Pumper and when he thinks something might be happening.... Maybe it is.... Who knows

• Upvote 3

Well, what did he say??

Read more:

I expect a miracle. B)

This is a post on the DD site... and I gotta say - in the time I have been invested, I haven't seen him post something like this... hey, ya never know... B)

• Upvote 1

I am just saying Roger is not a Pumper....

Roger? The Roger with a currency trading company? Not a pumper? WTF are you smokin'?

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I bet he is excited!

DADDY-SOAP-ON-A-ROPE-GREEN.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Jaygo... I think that's great and am glad to see Roger excited about something.

But, look at his terminology.. it's riddled with variables... "should, may be, seems, could be, never predicted, may be

Either way.. I say, a big, fat, loud.... Go RV! :D