Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8/9/2011 Rich Queen is Calling it DONE

Brisco

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUSTON----TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-----THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] .........................OK THANK YOU SIR................... RATE is ...........Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP.........

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 13

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

OMFG

• Upvote 3

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] .........................OK THANK YOU SIR................... RATE is ...........Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP.........

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575

Just read Ali's interview then ckecked Forex. No change yet. Where do you get this? No one is running to buy more dinars so what is your point

I Remember This One Time, In Band-Camp .......

when we were all smoking and playing hacky sack and I started to cough really hard and accidentally hacked a lougie right in my buddies ear. Edited by 31BMP
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well.......this is one memo they didn't get:

"Breaking news that the Eagle is gone. The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of America. It is half black, half white, and everything it does stinks!"emot-shakehead.gif

(not mine> just brought over from some other.....place....yeah that's it......) ((Thanks BBoy))emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 2

The secret intel source, three letter departments heads, Iraqi ministers, Senators, golf course gurus and boots on ground are no match for the "BIG WIGS". :P:P:P

Rich Queen = Okie? and Tony? and who else? hey lest find out who their real names are so we can pay them nice visit.... Im game

how about some IPs Mods.

PRS

Trailer Park, USA

• Upvote 3

Currenlty on Ground in Iraq the exchange according to FOREX is 1170 IQD to the dollar AND 1950 TO THE BRITISH POUND. Please Text Rich Queen, Okie and the other Glue sniffers to stop BS ing folks into sinking more money into the Dinar

I think this says it all :lol:

I think richqueen is a little limped wrist if you ask me :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::o

• Upvote 1